Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues (29160 Views)

Npower February Payment: 'pending' Payment Status Commenced Hours Ago / Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending / Npower Payment Status Failed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 10:54am On Aug 31, 2017
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

Thank you for your response, I have been trying but it isn't working please kindly assist me.
Keep calm sir, You can always select device later.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Esji80(m): 11:03am On Aug 31, 2017
npowerng:
Good day sir, apart from december which other month were you not paid.
Tell him to try using another browser or device. If he still can not log in, Note: his bvn details do not match the application details .
No any other month.It is only December that I was not paid. Ok,I will tell him.Thank you
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by ugommafavour: 11:11am On Aug 31, 2017
[quote author=ugommafavour post=59979731][/quote]
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by ugommafavour: 11:16am On Aug 31, 2017
ugommafavour:
please what of those that have Qualified on their NPVN.but still have payment issues,my bank have warned me to stop visiting them,that they have linked my BVN to my ACC, since may this yea.r please what is our fate.
[quote
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 11:23am On Aug 31, 2017
npowerng:
Keep calm sir, You can always select device later.
Okay, thank you.
but now am done with the assessment tests, remaining device selection, what other processes are involved from here, will i receive msg acknowledging i have done test while waiting for other phase. would appreciate if u xplain the processes involved afta tests to point of success in the appication or a referral to where i cud get the info. Thanks
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 11:23am On Aug 31, 2017
ugommafavour:
please what of those that have Qualified on their NPVN.but still have payment issues,my bank have warned me to stop visiting them,that they have linked my BVN to my ACC, since may this yea.r please what is our fate.
Good day sir, Have you made this complain before ?
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 11:38am On Aug 31, 2017
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

Okay, thank you.
but now am done with the assessment tests, remaining device selection, what other processes are involved from here, will i receive msg aknowledging i have done test while waiting for other phase. would appreciate if u xplain the processes involved afta tests to point of success in the appication.

We will update ALL our Social Media Channels with next steps soon.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 11:45am On Aug 31, 2017
npowerng:

We will update ALL our Social Media Channels with next steps soon.
Okay oh! thanks
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by ugommafavour: 11:48am On Aug 31, 2017
Yes sir,N POWER sent me a mail on d 21 Aug ,that they are trying to rectify it up till now nothing.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by ugommafavour: 11:51am On Aug 31, 2017
ugommafavour:
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by ugommafavour: 11:52am On Aug 31, 2017
ugommafavour:
Yes sir,N POWER sent me a mail on d 21 Aug ,that they are trying to rectify it up till now nothing.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by otoboson: 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2017
npowerng:
You would receive a mail, from us shortly.

Hi *****, Thank you for contacting us. Kindly exercise patience, you will get your stipends. Stay NPowered.

I receive that through my email but it still doesn't explain to me what has delayed by backlogs since March, anyways I just hope that whatever it is, it has been sorted out and my backlogs would be paid as soon as possible.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 12:43pm On Aug 31, 2017
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

Okay oh! thanks
You are welcome sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 12:44pm On Aug 31, 2017
[quote author=ugommafavour post=59996918][/quote] Just be patient . It would be rectify soon.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 12:49pm On Aug 31, 2017
ugommafavour:

Okay ma'am,

Just be patient .
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by JimIbanga: 1:23pm On Aug 31, 2017
npowerng:
Dear Existing Beneficiaries,
Some of you have payment issues and don't know what to do.
Please read carefully and ask follow up questions below.
#NPowerNG

Hello Npower, I have not seen anything on my npvn platform as the possible reason why my stipends are not being paid since December. My status is blank on my npvn portal.

Please what could be the possible reason why my stipends are not being paid since inception? I have checked everywhere on my portal but could not find anything.

Please attend to my complaint of unpaid stipend.

Thanks.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by JimIbanga: 1:24pm On Aug 31, 2017
npowerng:
#NPowerNG

Hello Npower, I have not seen anything on my npvn platform as the possible reason why my stipends are not being paid since December. My status is blank on my npvn portal.

Please what could be the possible reason why my stipends are not being paid since inception?

Thanks
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by JimIbanga: 1:29pm On Aug 31, 2017
Hi Npower
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 5:02pm On Aug 31, 2017
JimIbanga:
Hi Npower

Hello JimIbanga
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2017
JimIbanga:

Please what could be the possible reason why my stipends are not being paid since inception?

Thanks
Do you have the verification logo on your NPVN?
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Nicogen4us(f): 7:59pm On Sep 03, 2017
npowerng:

SMS for collection of device are sent out in batches, It would get to you soon, Just be patient .

Please i have three questions kindly answer me
(1.)Please only three month backlog was paid out of five. Way forward please.
(2) when will batch 2 will start having their own device.
(3.) The 2017 applicant that will be succesfull for final selection,are they going to be paid for the past year stipend to make their own recuitment 2years or to be counted from where they join.
Thanks in expectance
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 9:55am On Sep 05, 2017
Nicogen4us:

Please i have three questions kindly answer me
(1.)Please only three month backlog was paid out of five. Way forward please.
(2) when will batch 2 will start having their own device.
(3.) The 2017 applicant that will be succesfull for final selection,are they going to be paid for the past year stipend to make their own recuitment 2years or to be counted from where they join.
Thanks in expectance

1.Just be patient.
2.Device distribution for batch II would commence at a date that would be communicated later.
3.It's simple, The two years would start counting after deployment to there various PPA.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by ezyk(m): 12:07pm On Sep 05, 2017
Pls
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Windflower(f): 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2017
Good day npowerng,
I was only able to open my portal towards the ending of march,but I did verification February. However,I noticed that on my payment history February is not indicated.
I hope my February stipend will still be paid.Also,I was only paid one month backlog out of three month arrears.
Can you kindly help me check my payment history on your system,so as to be rest assured.
Thanks in advance
Please revert
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by smartiyke78: 9:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
Helo sir,
Pls my wife is a 2016 nteach voluteer... She was not paid Decmber nd January stipend. We heard som volunteers in d same shoes hav bn paid. Pls wot should she do to b paid Thanx
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by hersee(m): 10:43pm On Sep 06, 2017
Hello Npower, I have complaint to you via all means countless times, but my situation remain unchanged. I have never been paid even once, others are giving testimonies of the impact of Npower on their lives, but for me, Am always confused, I have tried every possible means to lay my complaint to you (support@npvn.desk-mail.com, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, Telegram and Nairaland Forum) but am always told to be patient, I made every possible correction on my profile, but to no avail, please Npower, please and please, let me feel the impact like others, we are all thesame, imagine going into class and be teaching for months without payment, I always feel discouraged, please help a brother. My details are :

NAME: HASSAN YAKUBU
NPOWER PHONE NO: 08101102008

I hope you will look into my issue. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Nicogen4us(f): 5:13am On Sep 07, 2017
npowerng:

1.Just be patient.
2.Device distribution for batch II would commence at a date that would be communicated later.
3.It's simple, The two years would start counting after deployment to there various PPA.

Thanks for the answers.grateful heart
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by CTAYLOR: 8:26am On Sep 07, 2017
Npower Teams are so corrupt,,, I will keep on saying this for Nigerian Youths to know... Look at August Stipend! They skipped to pay so many people with no reason,,, look at DEVICE distribution! So many people in Abuja, Lagos and Ph didn't get SMS and they keep on telling you that Device distributions are in Batches while so many people in the state they have started distribution (Batch A) are yet to get their Device. What about other 34 States of the Federation? Before their slow Distribution of Device to few Batch A beneficiaries could get to them it would reach December... Ordinary 100,000 Devices for Batch A they can't distribute to all in a very short time... Who are Npower think they are deceiving? Gullible Nigerian Youths i guess... Wicked Souls fighting for their selfish desires...

1 Like

Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by sirsmall: 2:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
pls is it true,that without receiving sms,will cn go nd collect our device
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Windflower(f): 12:35pm On Sep 09, 2017
npowerng:
#NPowerNG
Good day npowerng,
I was only able to open my portal towards the ending of march,but I did verification February. However,I noticed that on my payment history February is not indicated.
I hope my February stipend will still be paid.Also,I was only paid one month backlog out of three month arrears.
Can you kindly help me check my payment history on your system,so as to be rest assured.
Thanks in advance
Please revert
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by monlawal(m): 1:22pm On Sep 09, 2017
Good afternoon npower team
Please I wish to get all the pictures I can get from you from the #ExperienceNpower. I really need them

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... / Exclusive Job Vacancies & Interview Tips! / The Job No One Wants In Nigeria: University Toilet Cleaners - Their Untold Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.