Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues (29166 Views)

Npower February Payment: 'pending' Payment Status Commenced Hours Ago / Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending / Npower Payment Status Failed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 5:03pm On Aug 28, 2017
Adele200:
Good day,

I'm a 2016 N-agro Volunteer In nasarawa State. I had account non-numban on my profile which had been corrected since 9th of May, but till now, I haven't received any payment.

how can you help me to resolve this pathetic situation.

Do you have any of this signs on your NPVN platform.
Read carefully .

Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2017
Adele200:
Good day,

I'm a 2016 N-agro Volunteer In nasarawa State. I had account non-numban on my profile which had been corrected since 9th of May, but till now, I haven't received any payment.

how can you help me to resolve this pathetic situation.
Good day sir, Your screenshot is not clear enough , I can not see any information displayed
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by stebell(m): 5:40pm On Aug 28, 2017
Yes I have.
I have used the twitter handle, but I didn't get a reply.
Please let your the people incharge help me and confirm.

npowerng:
Ma'am be patient. Have you channelled this complain to any of our official social media handle.

drmerothaemperor You can edit it now sir.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Blazinraj01(f): 7:42pm On Aug 28, 2017
I keep on wondering when npowerng will pay us our December backlog in Osun State. We were verified iN December and till now, nothing.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Happie2016: 9:43pm On Aug 28, 2017
Happie2016:

Please Npower help my friend Wosu Catherine, with phone no: 0813 685 2570. She is yet to be paid since December and she has rectified and sent all required documents. Pls kindly assist so she knows her fate.

Thank you for your usual speedy response.

Npower kindly respond to this plea for assistance. On her portal she has qualified written.

Thank you.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Adele200(m): 10:38pm On Aug 28, 2017
npowerng:
Good day sir, Your screenshot is not clear enough , I can not see any information displayed
The screenshot is the reply I got from Npower support that my issue had been resolved since 9th of May. And truly the account number is now correct on my profile. But till now, I haven't received any payment. So many people that had their issues resolved after then had been paid. Pls help me. Tel: 07030218140.Thanks

Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Adele200(m): 10:43pm On Aug 28, 2017
npowerng:

Do you have any of this signs on your NPVN platform.
Read carefully .
I don't have any of these signs on my profile. I also received a call from the help line in May to confirm my corrections, I was told I would be paid. but till now, nothing yet.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by benitochakone(m): 11:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
npowerng:
Where you physically verified ?
Yes I was physically verified twice. The first in Zaria and the next at Kaduna when I wasn't paid. My account detail, names and bvn all tally. I am surprised I am in this predicament as I don't know what the problem is. On enquiry, I was told the address on my voters card differs from my present address hence I was disqualified on my profile. I am yet to receive a penny even though I have been attending classes since December. What do I need to do or how and who do I send the required documents to. I need your assistance
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by thoyeen: 7:30am On Aug 29, 2017
Please anyone that can help me out here. Am an npower participant in lagos but haven't gotten any text to come pick my device yet and i chose samsung. What am i to do please?
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 11:03am On Aug 29, 2017
stebell:
Yes I have.
I have used the twitter handle, but I didn't get a reply.
Please let your the people incharge help me and confirm.

Okay ma'am

What is your question ?
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 11:04am On Aug 29, 2017
thoyeen:
Please anyone that can help me out here. Am an npower participant in lagos but haven't gotten any text to come pick my device yet and i chose samsung. What am i to do please?
Are you in batch A, and when did you select your device ?
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 11:06am On Aug 29, 2017
benitochakone:

Yes I was physically verified twice. The first in Zaria and the next at Kaduna when I wasn't paid. My account detail, names and bvn all tally. I am surprised I am in this predicament as I don't know what the problem is. On enquiry, I was told the address on my voters card differs from my present address hence I was disqualified on my profile. I am yet to receive a penny even though I have been attending classes since December. What do I need to do or how and who do I send the required documents to. I need your assistance
Good day sir, Do you have the verified logo on your Npower platform, and how did you know you were disqualified ?
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 11:07am On Aug 29, 2017
Adele200:

I don't have any of these signs on my profile. I also received a call from the help line in May to confirm my corrections, I was told I would be paid. but till now, nothing yet.
Did you get an SMS or mail that your issue has been resolved or rectify .
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 11:10am On Aug 29, 2017
Adele200:

The screenshot is the reply I got from Npower support that my issue had been resolved since 9th of May. And truly the account number is now correct on my profile. But till now, I haven't received any payment. So many people that had their issues resolved after then had been paid. Pls help me. Tel: 07030218140.Thanks
Sir be patient, Backlog are paid in batches .
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Adele200(m): 11:13am On Aug 29, 2017
npowerng:
Did you get an SMS or mail that your issue has been resolved or rectify .

Yes, I got an email on the 9th of May. And actually the account number had been corrected since then. but no payment till now. see below screenshot .

Please, How can you help me?

Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by stebell(m): 11:16am On Aug 29, 2017
npowerng:
Okay ma'am
What is your question ?

Question? I didn't ask that. I only said I wasn't paid for the month of May.
Just so you know, I am a guy. thank you
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by benitochakone(m): 11:33am On Aug 29, 2017
npowerng:
Good day sir, Do you have the verified logo on your Npower platform, and how did you know you were disqualified ?

Thank you for your response. I do not have the verified logo. Rather I have the disqualified written on the status column on my profile. Do you need my details to reconfirm??
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by JimIbanga: 11:52am On Aug 29, 2017
npowerng:

Read carefully

Hello Npower, thanks for your response to my first question.

I was physically verified and given a serial number and verification logo was displayed on my profile but along the line the verification logo disappeared and I have not been paid since December.

My status is blank and nothing is displaying on my npvn platform as the reason of my not being paid.

Please, kindly attend to my complaint. Thank you.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Tsam1959(m): 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
Blazinraj01:
I keep on wondering when npowerng will pay us our December backlog in Osun State. We were verified iN December and till now, nothing.
You work for December ?
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Tsam1959(m): 12:06pm On Aug 29, 2017
JimIbanga:

Hello Npower, thanks for your response to my first question.

I was physically verified and given a serial number and verification logo was displayed on my profile but along the line the verification logo disappeared and I have not been paid since December.

My status is blank and nothing is displaying on my npvn platform as the reason of my not being paid.

Please, kindly attend to my complaint. Thank you.
Bro check around support and youu would see more informations .
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Macgabe(m): 12:07pm On Aug 29, 2017
npowerng:
I am an N-Power volunteer in Lagos and I selected Afrione 2in1 device and am also in batch A. I just want to confirm if they've started giving out Afrione because most people that got message for device pick up either selected tecno or samsung.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 1:12pm On Aug 29, 2017
Macgabe:

I am an N-Power volunteer in Lagos and I selected Afrione 2in1 device and am also in batch A. I just want to confirm if they've started giving out Afrione because most people that got message for device pick up either selected tecno or samsung.
Okay sir , Just be patient. It would get to you soon.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Niceiroko: 1:16pm On Aug 29, 2017
Please the distributing of the device not yet in Delta State .thanks
npowerng:
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 1:23pm On Aug 29, 2017
stebell:

Question?
I didn't ask that. I only said I wasn't paid for the month of May.

Just so you know, I am a guy.
thank you
Okay sir, Just be patient i have collected your details already on this same issue of may stipend.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by JimIbanga: 1:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
Tsam1959:
Bro check around support and youu would see more informations .

Thanks Sir. But I have just checked everywhere on my portal using both my phone and system but nothing is written as the possible reason why my stipends are not being paid. Below is a screen shot of my npvn portal showing blank status.

Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by stebell(m): 1:51pm On Aug 29, 2017
npowerng:
Okay sir, Just be patient i have collected your details already on this same issue of may stipend.

Thank you very much for your swift responses. I am highly impressed.

I believe with such dedication you have shown both here and twitter, Nigeria shall get there sooner rather than later.

Keep the flag flying.
AdiĆ³s
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by otoboson: 2:32pm On Aug 29, 2017
It is quite unfortunate that I have spent 4 days trying to get my backlogs payment history, an information I thought I would get immediately. I just want to find out if my backlogs were sent for payment so that if there is something I need to do in order to get it, I'd do that immediately. Please help me.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by kingjosephat(m): 2:54pm On Aug 29, 2017
Please sir @npower, when next will backlogs be paid? Because some of us were not paid last week.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 2:57pm On Aug 29, 2017
otoboson:
It is quite unfortunate that I have spent 4 days trying to get my backlogs payment history, an information I thought I would get immediately. I just want to find out if my backlogs were sent for payment so that if there is something I need to do in order to get it, I'd do that immediately. Please help me.
Just be patient sir, We are currently working on backlogs.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 2:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
kingjosephat:
Please sir @npower, when next will backlogs be paid? Because some of us were not paid last week.
Keep calm. You would receive yours soon.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Bnladan(m): 3:23pm On Aug 29, 2017
npowerng:
Where is your PPA and Have you been verified? IF yes, Do you have the verification logo on your NPVN ?
I have been verified. My ppa is bado uku secondary school wamakko. I don't have the logo
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by kingjosephat(m): 3:23pm On Aug 29, 2017
npowerng:
Keep calm. You would receive yours soon.
Thanks
Anticipating

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... / Exclusive Job Vacancies & Interview Tips! / Thread For N-TAX Applicants That Are Yet To Receive SMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.