Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,966 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues (29168 Views)

Npower February Payment: 'pending' Payment Status Commenced Hours Ago / Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending / Npower Payment Status Failed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 10:59am On Aug 30, 2017
Calyb:
for those of us in N Agro where turned back in Abuja that our portal is not opening to really the device. what is the issue plsss
We are working on it, it would be rectify shortly just be patient.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by kayteajay111(m): 11:04am On Aug 30, 2017
Tsam1959:
Mr Afolabi from the live video has talked about this Dec stipend already . Work started proper from January ...we all know
But why some are paid in osun-state especially, I could remember we did our physical verification on December 4th, and u are now saying Mr Afolabi said work started from January or the money has been diverted.
@ Tsam1959 you always wronged the comments and wishes of people here because I read ur comments a lot here unlike #npowerng moniker that convinces people. Are u from npower or are u impersonating?
Answer my question.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 11:16am On Aug 30, 2017
Nicogen4us:

Please not all the backlogs was paid. Only 3 months out of 5months was paid. Thanks for that. A greatfull heart appreciation.kindly help with the left over
You are welcome sir, Just be patient the backlogs are paid in batches.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Tsam1959(m): 11:18am On Aug 30, 2017
kayteajay111:

But why some are paid in osun-state especially, I could remember we did our physical verification on December 4th, and u are now saying Mr Afolabi said work started from January or the money has been diverted.
@ Tsam1959 you always wronged the comments and wishes of people here because I read ur comments a lot here unlike #npowerng moniker that convinces people. Are u from npower or are u impersonating?
Answer my question.

Hehehe i laugh in spanish grin grin grin

Bad Guy.. so i have never said anything good is that what you are saying Bro.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 11:35am On Aug 30, 2017
Macgabe:

Please if there's "disqualified" on someone's npvn portal, does that mean nothing can be done about it again? Asking for a friend of mine. And the reasons are not known yet

Tell the person to click on "Disqualified" the reason for disqualification is stated clearly .
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 11:39am On Aug 30, 2017
Adele200:

The screenshot is the reply I got from Npower support that my issue had been resolved since 9th of May. And truly the account number is now correct on my profile. But till now, I haven't received any payment. So many people that had their issues resolved after then had been paid. Pls help me. Tel: 07030218140.Thanks
Good day sir, Kindly visit your bank to a check on your account number and bank details
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Biofash: 11:40am On Aug 30, 2017
Please help me to check my account I have only received 4 month April to July, while that of December to March are yet to be paid.
How sure am I that i will still collect the backlog?

Please respond
Thanks
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by otoboson: 11:46am On Aug 30, 2017
npowerng:

You use ******bank and from ****. Your account is very much Okay sir, For what month did you not receive payment ?

January and February.
Please delete my details contact (email and phone number) details from your response.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 12:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
otoboson:

January and February.
Please delete my details contact (email and phone number) details from your response.

Good day sir, January and February has been paid.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Esji80(m): 12:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
npowerng:

Tell the person to click on "Disqualified" the reason for disqualification is stated clearly .
Good afternoon Npowerng.I believe npowerng is fair and transparent.I don't know why you don't respond to my questions and complaints.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by zenith4biz(m): 12:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
Good day sir, I started receiving my stipends from the month of May. I am yet to receive my 5 months backlogs (December - April)
Please help me to check

()

npowerng
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by otoboson: 12:45pm On Aug 30, 2017
npowerng:

Good day sir, January and February has been paid.
To me? Or you mean that all the backlogs for January and February has been paid to volunteers? If that is the case, why didn't I receive mine? It seems my suspicions were true after all, please how do we ( I ) resolve this issue?
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 1:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
Hi!
@npower after doing de assessment test, i got to device selection point where it brought out devices to be selected, i didnt continue coz i wanted to confirm devices b4 selecting, now coming back to it when I click it, it will tell me No more attempts. Please how do i select device again & continue with the process biko.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 1:57pm On Aug 30, 2017
otoboson:

To me? Or you mean that all the backlogs for January and February has been paid to volunteers? If that is the case, why didn't I receive mine? It seems my suspicions were true after all, please how do we ( I ) resolve this issue?
You mean you didn't receive payment for January and December ??
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 1:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:
Hi!
@npower after doing de assessment test, i got to device selection point where it brought out devices to be selected, i didnt continue coz i wanted to confirm devices b4 selecting, now coming back to it when I click it, it will tell me No more attempts. Please how do i select device again & continue with the process biko.
You have exhausted the number of attempts allowed for assessment . But you can try again later for the device selection .
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 1:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
zenith4biz:
Good day sir, I started receiving my stipends from the month of May. I am yet to receive my 5 months backlogs (December - April)
Please help me to check

(07036457507, Ijachijames@gmail.com)

npowerng
Just be patient. Backlogs are paid in batches .
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 2:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
Esji80:
Good afternoon Npowerng.I believe npowerng is fair and transparent.I don't know why you don't respond to my questions and complaints.
What is your Question sir ?
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 2:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
Adele200:

The screenshot is the reply I got from Npower support that my issue had been resolved since 9th of May. And truly the account number is now correct on my profile. But till now, I haven't received any payment. So many people that had their issues resolved after then had been paid. Pls help me. Tel: 07030218140.Thanks
Kindly go to your bank and rectify your new account number.

1 Like

Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by otoboson: 2:15pm On Aug 30, 2017
npowerng:
You mean you didn't receive payment for January and December ??

Our (Bayelsa) payment for December was withheld due to late submission of verification list as explained by Mr. Afolabi, that's why I didn't include the December payment as backlogs.

I wasn't paid in January and February.
I have been PATIENTLY waiting for my backlogs since March.

I didn't receive my backlogs when backlogs were paid recently.

I don't know why mine is still delaying but I believe that even as payments are done in batches, I ought to have received mine.

Whatever the problem is, I want to work with you in order to resolve it so that when I am waiting for the next batch of backlogs payment, I would know that there is no problem on my part.

I have attached a screenshot of my payment history from my NPVN portal.

Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
@ npowerng, I got SMS to collect my device, so after passing the process I was told my device was not receiving network I.e the SIM was not working. that's y I was not giving. now it seems am the only one with this issue and I don't won't to miss out, and I don't know why my device should be withheld because of that since its something mtn can solve themselves
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by ugommafavour: 2:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
please what of those that have Qualified on their NPVN.but still have payment issues,my bank have warned me to stop visiting them,that they have linked my BVN to my ACC, since may this yea.r please what is our fate.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by benitochakone(m): 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
Tsam1959:

After verification the focal persons would send the details to Npower . If your verification had issue's it would be indicated where you see disqulified click it or click support or click on help

Thank you for your concern. I checked as you said but there was no reason given for disqualification. That space was blank. Honestly am gradually loosing hope in all of these.
Npower please assist. What is the next step
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 5:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
npowerng:
You have exhausted the number of attempts allowed for assessment . But you can try again later for the device selection .
Thank you for your response, I have been trying but it isn't working please kindly assist me.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by thoyeen: 5:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
npowerng:
Are you in batch A, and when did you select your device ?
Yes, am in baych A and i selected Samsung before 27thof march but haven't gotten text for pick up. What do i do please and my state is lagos.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by thoyeen: 5:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
npowerng:
Are you in batch A, and when did you select your device ?
Yes, am in baych A and i selected Samsung before 27thof march but haven't gotten text for pick up. What do i do please and my state is Lagos.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by ugommafavour: 8:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
ugommafavour:
please what of those that have Qualified on their NPVN.but still have payment issues,my bank have warned me to stop visiting them,that they have linked my BVN to my ACC, since may this year. please what is our fate.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Esji80(m): 1:34am On Aug 31, 2017
npowerng:
What is your Question sir ?
Hello npowerng, my question is why is it that we ( Kebbi State 2016 Npower Beneficiaries ) were not paid December
2016 stipend?

Secondly,my brother Umar Shehu a 2017 applicant with Unique Reference Number:
NHealth-2017_00000989879-26 despite
having
correct BVN details cannot login to take the
test. He called the
Npower help line, they promised to look into his issue.But he cant
still login.Please check and rectify the problem.
Thank you.
# IamNpowered
#SoMuchMore
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Tsam1959(m): 10:27am On Aug 31, 2017
benitochakone:

Thank you for your concern. I checked as you said but there was no reason given for disqualification. That space was blank. Honestly am gradually loosing hope in all of these.
Npower please assist. What is the next step
hmm Okay but try again, Use another browser.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 10:29am On Aug 31, 2017
otoboson:

Our (Bayelsa) payment for December was withheld due to late submission of verification list as explained by Mr. Afolabi, that's why I didn't include the December payment as backlogs.

I wasn't paid in January and February.
I have been PATIENTLY waiting for my backlogs since March.

I didn't receive my backlogs when backlogs were paid recently.

I don't know why mine is still delaying but I believe that even as payments are done in batches, I ought to have received mine.

Whatever the problem is, I want to work with you in order to resolve it so that when I am waiting for the next batch of backlogs payment, I would know that there is no problem on my part.

I have attached a screenshot of my payment history from my NPVN portal.

You would receive a mail, from us shortly.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 10:30am On Aug 31, 2017
dammyloye:
@ npowerng, I got SMS to collect my device, so after passing the process I was told my device was not receiving network I.e the SIM was not working. that's y I was not giving. now it seems am the only one with this issue and I don't won't to miss out, and I don't know why my device should be withheld because of that since its something mtn can solve themselves
It would be rectify soon.

Just be patient Ma'am
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 10:36am On Aug 31, 2017
Esji80:

Hello npowerng, my question is why is it that we ( Kebbi State 2016 Npower Beneficiaries ) were not paid December
2016 stipend?

Secondly,my brother Umar Shehu a 2017 applicant with Unique Reference Number:
NHealth-2017_00000989879-26 despite
having
correct BVN details cannot login to take the
test. He called the
Npower help line, they promised to look into his issue.But he cant
still login.Please check and rectify the problem.
Thank you.
# IamNpowered
#SoMuchMore
Good day sir, apart from december which other month were you not paid.
Tell him to try using another browser or device. If he still can not log in, Note: his bvn details do not match the application details .
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 10:53am On Aug 31, 2017
thoyeen:

Yes, am in baych A and i selected Samsung before 27thof march but haven't gotten text for pick up. What do i do please and my state is Lagos.
Distribution of device are in batches .

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Exclusive Job Vacancies & Interview Tips! / Thread For N-TAX Applicants That Are Yet To Receive SMS / Why Do Big People Around Me Ask For My Means Of Livelihood?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.