Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

How Threeway Ruined My Happiness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Threeway Ruined My Happiness (1220 Views)

Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness / My Parent are ruining my happiness, won't allow me make my choice / Masturbation Has Ruined My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Threeway Ruined My Happiness by Choiszman(m): 12:15pm On Aug 24, 2017
"My partner kept going on and on about wanting a threeway, I finally gave in but now it has left me feeling dirt about myself."

I loved him so much that I gave up everything just to be with him but all he did was to leave me like I was nothing.

We met two years ago when he first came to to fix a new sink my husband got in the kitchen. He said he could do other works around the house so he kept coming back several times to fix a thing or two.

He was very charming and flirty so one afternoon, we had sex. It made me feel wanted and loved, so we started a passionate affair. It wasn't too long before he asked me to leave my husband promising to treat me right and all. At this time, I am 28 years old while he's 34.

All my life, men never treated me well, my husband was a player and the controlling type, a family friend sexually abused me when I was a child and I've never been lucky with having a good boyfriend.

At last I had found happiness, things were great with my new partner. So I thought until he started requesting for a threeway. He never stopped going on and on about it, so i eventually agreed to do it.

He fixed it up and gave me a drink and diazepam to help relax me. The other man was a mate of his and it was horrible for me but I did it because I didn't want to loose him. Afterwards, he changed towards me totally, started keeping late nights and treating me like rubbish.

One night I looked into his phone while he was asleep and found that he was cheating on me with another woman. So I confronted him and he called me crazy and walked out on me. He took away my home, family and marriage only to leave me like trash all because I agreed to have a threeway with him.

Please advice me because I can't seem to move on. I hate myself right now

Culled from http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details?id=2736

CC: Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: How Threeway Ruined My Happiness by Choiszman(m): 12:16pm On Aug 24, 2017
Re: How Threeway Ruined My Happiness by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 24, 2017
angry

There is this saying HOW YOU GET HIM IS HOW YOU LOSE HIM grin

Even Karma is NOT a mere biatch these days..

1 Like

Re: How Threeway Ruined My Happiness by iamJ(m): 12:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
if its not madness why will your man ask for threeway and you will agree cheesy , you deserve what is happening to you.
Re: How Threeway Ruined My Happiness by Choise(f): 12:46pm On Aug 24, 2017
This one weak me
Re: How Threeway Ruined My Happiness by ojun50(m): 12:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
Fullish woman advice ko soro ni
Re: How Threeway Ruined My Happiness by Choiszman(m): 2:36pm On Aug 24, 2017
hmmm...harsh
iamJ:
if its not madness why will your man ask for threeway and you will agree cheesy , you deserve what is happening to you.
Re: How Threeway Ruined My Happiness by Adaomalight(f): 3:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
Choiszman:
"My partner kept going on and on about wanting a threeway, I finally gave in but now it has left me feeling dirt about myself."

I loved him so much that I gave up everything just to be with him but all he did was to leave me like I was nothing.

We met two years ago when he first came to to fix a new sink my husband got in the kitchen. He said he could do other works around the house so he kept coming back several times to fix a thing or two.

He was very charming and flirty so one afternoon, we had sex. It made me feel wanted and loved, so we started a passionate affair. It wasn't too long before he asked me to leave my husband promising to treat me right and all. At this time, I am 28 years old while he's 34.

All my life, men never treated me well, my husband was a player and the controlling type, a family friend sexually abused me when I was a child and I've never been lucky with having a good boyfriend.

At last I had found happiness, things were great with my new partner. So I thought until he started requesting for a threeway. He never stopped going on and on about it, so i eventually agreed to do it.

He fixed it up and gave me a drink and diazepam to help relax me. The other man was a mate of his and it was horrible for me but I did it because I didn't want to loose him. Afterwards, he changed towards me totally, started keeping late nights and treating me like rubbish.

One night I looked into his phone while he was asleep and found that he was cheating on me with another woman. So I confronted him and he called me crazy and walked out on me. He took away my home, family and marriage only to leave me like trash all because I agreed to have a threeway with him.

Please advice me because I can't seem to move on. I hate myself right now

Culled from http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details?id=2736

CC: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

which one is threeway bikonu?
Re: How Threeway Ruined My Happiness by Choiszman(m): 4:58pm On Aug 24, 2017
Seriously?

Adaomalight:

which one is threeway bikonu?

Re: How Threeway Ruined My Happiness by Adaomalight(f): 10:25pm On Aug 24, 2017
Choiszman:
Seriously?
Lol....seriously!

1 Like

Re: How Threeway Ruined My Happiness by Kobicove(m): 11:53am On Aug 25, 2017
Obviously this did not happen in Nigeria undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Threeway Ruined My Happiness by Choiszman(m): 12:57pm On Aug 25, 2017
It's not from my mouth Lala would hear it

grin cheesy
Adaomalight:

Lol....seriously!
Re: How Threeway Ruined My Happiness by Choiszman(m): 1:02pm On Aug 25, 2017
It did
Kobicove:
Obviously this did not happen in Nigeria undecided
Re: How Threeway Ruined My Happiness by Kobicove(m): 1:11pm On Aug 25, 2017
Choiszman:
It did

So you actually expect us to believe that a Nigerian lady left her husband who was obviously not doing too badly financially to be with a plumber with warped sexual tendencies?! undecided

1 Like

Re: How Threeway Ruined My Happiness by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 25, 2017
women and their way of reasoning! na wa oooh!

1 Like

Re: How Threeway Ruined My Happiness by Choiszman(m): 1:37pm On Aug 25, 2017
Love they say is blind
Kobicove:

So you actually expect us to believe that a Nigerian lady left her husband who was obviously not doing too badly financially to be with a plumber with warped sexual tendencies?! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Atlast, Maheeda did something that many people agreed with {See) / A Good Woman Makes A Good Wife. True Or False? / 10 Weird Products Made Specifically For Breasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.