Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

The Person You Least Expected... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Person You Least Expected... (444 Views)

Beautiful Couple Got Married Within 1month When They Least Expected It (VIDEO) / Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. / WHO Is The Weirdest Person You Ever Fuvkked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Person You Least Expected... by stiffmeister(m): 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
I remember when gaining admission into the University was still a problem. I had a besty that was lucky to gain admission before me. Whenever I went to visit her, her mother will tell me she is not at home. My besty started giving me attitude. She stopped coming to my house. I asked her what the problem was, she opened up and told me her mother had Warned her to stop associating with me because I might not be happy she gained admission, while I was still at home.
Ah I cried Sha. Honestly I was pained.
Fast forward 5 years later, I have gained admission, and even graduated, my besty was still in the University. It was a 5 Years course but she changed department and ended up spending 6 Years.
Her mother saw me in the neighborhood shortly after graduation and asked if I was on holiday. Holiday ke? MA I have graduated. You can imagine the look on her face. Epic. Lol
Some of us are quilty of this.
*When we have a house filled with kids.... Our loyal friend struggling to have kids becomes an enemy. We push them away
*Once we get married... Our loyal single friend becomes an enemy.. We push them away
*Once we get a job... Our loyal jobless friend becomes an enemy.... We push them away.
*Once we get to the top... Our loyal friends at the bottom becomes an enemy.... We push away.
*When we are happily married... Our loyal friend that is unfortunately a widow or divorcee becomes an enemy.... We push them away
*When we have food and water... Our loyal friend struggling to survive becomes an enemy... We push them away.
*Nobody is your enemy, you are only being an enemy to them
We quickly forget... Life is not static. It moves and changes
When you condemn a situation along with the person in the situation. You are only gambling.
At the end, the winner is always the person you condemned, the person you least expected.

2 Likes

Re: The Person You Least Expected... by Patented: 1:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
well said

(1) (Reply)

The 10 Best Ways To End A Relationship / How Are You Celebrating Your Independence Day? / Article 1: How To Deal With REJECTION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.