Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

President Buhari Signs Bilateral Agreement On Anti-Corruption, Tax Admin (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Signs Bilateral Agreement On Anti-Corruption, Tax Admin (Pics) (26539 Views)

Anambra And Delta Reach Agreement On Onitsha Bridgehead Barricade (Pics) / Buhari And Theresa May Witness Bilateral Agreement Signing / Buhari, Kachikwu At The Signing Of Bilateral Agreement Between Nigeria And Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Signs Bilateral Agreement On Anti-Corruption, Tax Admin (Pics) by 2lateBiafra: 1:43pm On Aug 24, 2017
Sai Baba, Since wen baba comes back Igbos are now getting CONFUSED

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Signs Bilateral Agreement On Anti-Corruption, Tax Admin (Pics) by nwasteve(m): 1:44pm On Aug 24, 2017
OK na, but it's like don't know where to sign
Re: President Buhari Signs Bilateral Agreement On Anti-Corruption, Tax Admin (Pics) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 24, 2017
Whats Attorney General Malami pointing at? who told him Buhari doesnt know where to append his signature
Re: President Buhari Signs Bilateral Agreement On Anti-Corruption, Tax Admin (Pics) by PassingShot(m): 1:45pm On Aug 24, 2017
Children of hate and anger are really frustrated that PMB has recovered from his illness.

They wished him dead but it's many of them that have died since

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Signs Bilateral Agreement On Anti-Corruption, Tax Admin (Pics) by 2lateBiafra: 1:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
Lordxeer:
killer of corruption

That's Tactis he will use to SHUTDOWN Bia-fraud
Re: President Buhari Signs Bilateral Agreement On Anti-Corruption, Tax Admin (Pics) by tomycole: 1:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
Good step in a right direction hope it will bring more investment
Re: President Buhari Signs Bilateral Agreement On Anti-Corruption, Tax Admin (Pics) by StopBanningMyEx: 1:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
Is that office at home?
Re: President Buhari Signs Bilateral Agreement On Anti-Corruption, Tax Admin (Pics) by cyberguy72(m): 1:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
OLD PICTURES
Re: President Buhari Signs Bilateral Agreement On Anti-Corruption, Tax Admin (Pics) by StopBanningMyEx: 1:51pm On Aug 24, 2017
PassingShot:
Children of hate and anger are really frustrated that PMB has recovered from his illness.

They wished him dead but it's many of them that have died since

grin grin grin grin

@bolded
Why then was FEC cancelled?
Re: President Buhari Signs Bilateral Agreement On Anti-Corruption, Tax Admin (Pics) by edgeP(m): 1:51pm On Aug 24, 2017
LalaSnakeLala:
See how keen this guy is looking at Buhari as he signs the agreement. Maybe to ensure he doesn't sign off Nigeria for sale.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5863936_mu4_jpeg41336d2fcc992a557e4b7622b55eb0bd
That guy, is the Justice Minister and Attorney General of the Federation Oh!
Re: President Buhari Signs Bilateral Agreement On Anti-Corruption, Tax Admin (Pics) by LalaSnakeLala(m): 1:53pm On Aug 24, 2017
edgeP:
That guy, is the Justice Minister and Attorney General of the Federation Oh!
I know. That's why he had to show Buhari where to sign.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5863922_mu2_jpeg0823f413d479aebf4244231ce1f6bb8a
Re: President Buhari Signs Bilateral Agreement On Anti-Corruption, Tax Admin (Pics) by uviesa(m): 2:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
ABIOLAXYZ:
No More Freedom Of Speech In Nigeria
it's fake cool

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Signs Bilateral Agreement On Anti-Corruption, Tax Admin (Pics) by Dasgoro: 2:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
oyienootieno:

Visit Aba market and thank me later..
. Bottle does not mean glass lol
Re: President Buhari Signs Bilateral Agreement On Anti-Corruption, Tax Admin (Pics) by fiercehillz(m): 2:12pm On Aug 24, 2017
RATification...
Re: President Buhari Signs Bilateral Agreement On Anti-Corruption, Tax Admin (Pics) by OluwasureGig: 2:14pm On Aug 24, 2017
uviesa:
Aso Rat grin grin grin grin The thing abt our politicians is that they know wat they are going to say look stupid ooo, but they will still boldly say it. You know why Our so called youth who are graduate turn bloggers AF seen sumtin to write about. I'm not saying is a bad thing oo. But as an educated graduate you should know wat to write in your blog page. The one wey weak me pass na Akpan my guy wey dey smoke Igbo welwel. Person wey I know since childhood con tell me say him na blogger. If the wold end today na because of Nigeria. Make dem kukuma sale d country share money make everybody go dere village grin cheesy
Hahaha guy you be clown i swear
Re: President Buhari Signs Bilateral Agreement On Anti-Corruption, Tax Admin (Pics) by breakeven: 2:17pm On Aug 24, 2017
This man is chasing rat when his house is on fire.
Re: President Buhari Signs Bilateral Agreement On Anti-Corruption, Tax Admin (Pics) by Bullhari007(m): 2:22pm On Aug 24, 2017
we should be mindful the kind of documents he sign... before he sign Nigeria off... the dullard can't read or write, just to smile in front of camera and sign... chai Ndi ugwu nah nawo TUFIAKWA
Re: President Buhari Signs Bilateral Agreement On Anti-Corruption, Tax Admin (Pics) by Tobbyfitz: 2:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
MediumStout:
God bless Buhari. Thunder fire Nnamdi Kanu and his useless family. One Nigeria we stand sad

You are a wasted offspring....
Fool...let God judge u according to Ur plans and prayer to another family
Re: President Buhari Signs Bilateral Agreement On Anti-Corruption, Tax Admin (Pics) by Olukolade1: 2:38pm On Aug 24, 2017
Yeye
Re: President Buhari Signs Bilateral Agreement On Anti-Corruption, Tax Admin (Pics) by ewaek(m): 2:59pm On Aug 24, 2017
We should leave out sentimental bias and at least commend this man whenever he does well. Ever stopped and thought where these abuses and insults would lead us?
Re: President Buhari Signs Bilateral Agreement On Anti-Corruption, Tax Admin (Pics) by Ojoto1979(m): 3:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
Rest in peace English
MurderEnglish:
let us supportive our president no matter what he is still governing us for this moment.
Good thing he do for signing new documents, we will supportive you to make this place good. The do for us good thing too, don't be doing one side one side.

We kannot put our president and our president will be making signings that will not bettered us the citizens.

People get the politicians they deserve if they don't go out to vote. They elect politicians who do not make decisions that will reflect their interest- Aneriacn presidential Obama talk

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Signs Bilateral Agreement On Anti-Corruption, Tax Admin (Pics) by Yakson09: 3:21pm On Aug 24, 2017
baike:
he's not the one who seen that thing

that man is died man living among the living
bros go and sue your english teacher b4 calling sum1 dead .....idiotic jew
Re: President Buhari Signs Bilateral Agreement On Anti-Corruption, Tax Admin (Pics) by greatermax77(m): 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2017
obamabinladen:
They should check very well o! to ascertain what exactly he signed b'cos that dullard fit sell off Nigeria. His illiteracy has no rival if you doubt me ask Fayose and OshemOLE

A critical look at that first pics will convince you that this dullard don't know where to sign hence the intervention of the guy in black pointing and directing the fool on where to sign.
Just my observation, did u see that man on black suit is given close monitoring.
Re: President Buhari Signs Bilateral Agreement On Anti-Corruption, Tax Admin (Pics) by obamabinladen(m): 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
greatermax77:

Just my observation, did u see that man on black suit is given close monitoring.

Not just close monitoring, he's directing the dolt on where to sign.
Re: President Buhari Signs Bilateral Agreement On Anti-Corruption, Tax Admin (Pics) by Nellybii: 4:28pm On Aug 24, 2017
obamabinladen:
They should check very well o! to ascertain what exactly he signed b'cos that dullard fit sell off Nigeria. His illiteracy has no rival if you doubt me ask Fayose and OshemOLE

A critical look at that first pics will convince you that this dullard don't know where to sign hence the intervention of the guy in black pointing and directing the fool on where to sign.

All these school children, touts, dependants, miscreants always online raving and ranting. Obviously you have never signed any documents in any capacity before and neither have you ever presented any documents for any one to sign. You have never applied for employment or post gradute admimssion before where you require referees or gurantors to sign your forms otherwise you would have known that in most cases the signatory has to be directed on where exactly to sign on the form after agreeing to sign.
This daily ranting online is becoming cacophonous and boring. Please get a life. Quote me wrongly and receive leprosy affliction.
Re: President Buhari Signs Bilateral Agreement On Anti-Corruption, Tax Admin (Pics) by bubbllie(m): 5:22pm On Aug 24, 2017
Choi! Nigerians got no chill!!! PMB don suffer. tongue

obamabinladen:

Re: President Buhari Signs Bilateral Agreement On Anti-Corruption, Tax Admin (Pics) by bikefab(m): 6:31pm On Aug 24, 2017
Good move PMB. All we need is the way forward.
Re: President Buhari Signs Bilateral Agreement On Anti-Corruption, Tax Admin (Pics) by Emmanuel2806: 6:39pm On Aug 24, 2017
MurderEnglish:
let us supportive our president no matter what he is still governing us for this moment.
Good thing he do for signing new documents, we will supportive you to make this place good. The do for us good thing too, don't be doing one side one side.

We kannot put our president and our president will be making signings that will not bettered us the citizens.

People get the politicians they deserve if they don't go out to vote. They elect politicians who do not make decisions that will reflect their interest- Aneriacn presidential Obama talk
you truly are murdering English
Re: President Buhari Signs Bilateral Agreement On Anti-Corruption, Tax Admin (Pics) by hablink: 7:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
EmperorLee:
The Rat President cheesy

Babe you fine abeg cheesy. That's if the girl in the picture is really you tho.
baba mi she fine wella, I don run go check her profile.
Na so you dey check every 'f' profile for Nl?
Re: President Buhari Signs Bilateral Agreement On Anti-Corruption, Tax Admin (Pics) by EmperorLee(m): 7:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
hablink:

baba mi she fine wella, I don run go check her profile.
Na so you dey check every 'f' profile for Nl?

Baba mii na so i dey check am ooh cheesy. Who knows where Mrs Right will come from ? grin
Re: President Buhari Signs Bilateral Agreement On Anti-Corruption, Tax Admin (Pics) by greatman247(m): 7:39pm On Aug 24, 2017
obamabinladen:

You wey u think you're wise and not dullard, how come a dullard is president over you. Now my question is, can't you see now that you are now more of a dullard for allowing a dullard become a president over you acclaimed wise man that you claimed you are. Now for this reason he is more wiser than you and your clan if you ask me.

For you to proof to someone like me that you are wiser than Him, become a president first and let's see how easy it will be for wise person that you are to rule successfully over a complex country like Nigeria. If you can't become a president then shut up forever. He is wiser than you, you are the real dullard.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Celebrates His 48th Birthday (Photo) / Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him / Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.