Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Hilary Clinton Tell Donald Trump: You Make My ‘skin Crawl’ - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hilary Clinton Tell Donald Trump: You Make My ‘skin Crawl’ (374 Views)

We Founded, Recruited Taliban And Alqaeedah; Hilary Clinton (vid) / Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' / Hillary Clinton Changes Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilary Clinton Tell Donald Trump: You Make My ‘skin Crawl’ by JARUSHUB: 2:26pm On Aug 24, 2017
Hilary Clinton might have lost the American presidential election last year but she definitely has not let go of the campaign nor the defeat to President Donald Trump. In her newly released memoir, ‘What Happened’ she takes a big swing at President Trump.

In a reading of excerpts from the book she attacked Trump and expressed her aversion to his presence around her during the second of their presidential debates:

“It was incredibly uncomfortable,” she explains. “He was literally breathing down my neck. My skin crawled. It was one of those moments where you wish you could hit pause and ask everyone watching, well, what would you do? Do you stay calm, keep smiling and carry on as if he weren’t repeatedly invading your space? Or do you turn, look him in the eye and say loudly and clearly, ‘Back up you creep, get away from me. I know you love to intimidate women but you can’t intimidate me, so back up.’”

Reading further she says: “I chose option A. I kept my cool, aided by a lifetime of dealing with difficult men trying to throw me off. I did, however, grip the microphone extra hard. I wonder, though, whether I should have chosen option B. It certainly would have been better TV. Maybe I have over-learned the lesson of staying calm, biting my tongue, digging my fingernails into a clenched fist, smiling all the while, determined to present a composed face to the world.”

It is left to be seen if President Trump will react to this publication by his former friend turned bitter foe.

source: http://www.opinions.ng/listen-hilary-clinton-tell-donald-trump-make-skin-crawl/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Hilary Clinton Tell Donald Trump: You Make My ‘skin Crawl’ by JARUSHUB: 2:43pm On Aug 24, 2017
Re: Hilary Clinton Tell Donald Trump: You Make My ‘skin Crawl’ by JaffyJoe(m): 4:44pm On Aug 24, 2017
Hilary should calm her titties. She is no better than trump.
Re: Hilary Clinton Tell Donald Trump: You Make My ‘skin Crawl’ by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 24, 2017
Y did Trump close his eyes like he's getting a blow-job from king Salman of Saudi Arabia? grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

London Bombed Again, IS Claims Responsibility / Breaking: Ghana Gas Plant On Fire Now (photos/videos). / Spain Imposes Direct Rule On Catalonia After Independence Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.