Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy (16870 Views)

The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Deranged -A tale of Love and Obsession. / A Tale Of Two Lovebirds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by yhungbrowhne(m): 5:56pm On Sep 07, 2017
Adijat: (sobbing) pls nah you know that i love you Me: (in olamide voice, u know u love me i love u too) dont worry bae let join our love together nah I just stand up off all my clothe use my hand to draw hr head clother and planted a deep kiss to her lip she didnt fidget or push me away, she draw me closer to her self and we started kissing fighting with each other lip she started sucking my lips like a pro, my right hand grab and squeezzing her Bosom while my secound hand found way into her Kittycat She started moaning into my mouth and use her hand to grab my john thomas. i just push her to the bed spread her leg wide grab my trouser i remove one condom and condomised my Joystick i parted her leg wider and enter her already wet punany, I started pounding her in,out,in,out her moun have turn to screaming that am sure some of there neighbour will be hearing her scream her Kittycat started grabbing my Joystick and her let out a loud mound and reach her organsm I started pounding her harder cos have been feeling my load abut to pour, after like 5min i release my load inside d condom ans i pull away from her, to remove the condom i see that the condom have burst

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by yhungbrowhne(m): 5:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
As i look down on my john thomas i swee that my condom have tear and i pour all my Pour into her punany i just shrugged it off and ask her if shes on pill she said yes, had i know i should have go and buy a pill for her to use. After talking and romancin i check the time it 5:37pm chai omo time don go sha her parent are nt yet back from god know were dey went to i bade her goog bye and started trecking back home. As am heading bk home along the bush path i saw of my my great enemy from afar in the toilet about to defecate i started thinking about what to do to him, i started tiptoing closer to where he his. He have off his clothe and trouser and pack it to one side as i get closer to were he his i bend down and pack his clothe without his knowledge, as i pack the clothe i wrap it carefully and through it inside the waste bin. As get back home later my parent are nt around I headed to the kitchen to check if theres food as i open the pot theres soup inside the pot and amala. I started to devoure the food like a hungry man After eating i went to sleep
Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by yhungbrowhne(m): 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
Gloryejims(f ), Gemstone7(m ), sammychimex (m ), Sleek2(f ), chrisking125 (m ), Femoje, blaqqueen(f ), Machini (m ), Kamelot77 (m ), PrinzEleju, omafazie(f ), sistaj, GODSMILEFOREVER, TiffanyJ (f ), mishB (f ), olumanja , oluwatundey (m ), Matrycx (m ), Youcharia(f ), biejibbs93 (m ), HelenBee(f ), Slimzjane (f ), BlaiseJohn (m ), jagugu88li (f ), GlorianaCO (f ), yhungbrowhne(m ), Twinkiet2 (f ), Missnande(f ), Vickiweezy (m ), missTreasure (f ), xaviercasmir (m ), Amanda24 (f ), sammied (m ), wonderfulchild , Petercross4u123 (m ), danlucky12 , bossy512 (f ), Hantonia(f ), Kingdavid1000 (m ), marve20 , Dopeyomi (m ), FameG (f ), SurestG (f ), Slimberry123 (f ), Eric2much , Cherylll(f ), reedonne , donsk60 , teel123 (f ), pholaryemmie(f ), Gizy20 (f ), ceecane2 (m ), MzYemmy, Ikdbabie (f ), oluwaseun15 (
Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by xaviercasmir(m): 6:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
yhungbrowhne:
Gloryejims(f ), Gemstone7(m ), sammychimex (m ), Sleek2(f ), chrisking125 (m ), Femoje, blaqqueen(f ), Machini (m ), Kamelot77 (m ), PrinzEleju, omafazie(f ), sistaj, GODSMILEFOREVER, TiffanyJ (f ), mishB (f ), olumanja , oluwatundey (m ), Matrycx (m ), Youcharia(f ), biejibbs93 (m ), HelenBee(f ), Slimzjane (f ), BlaiseJohn (m ), jagugu88li (f ), GlorianaCO (f ), yhungbrowhne(m ), Twinkiet2 (f ), Missnande(f ), Vickiweezy (m ), missTreasure (f ), xaviercasmir (m ), Amanda24 (f ), sammied (m ), wonderfulchild , Petercross4u123 (m ), danlucky12 , bossy512 (f ), Hantonia(f ), Kingdavid1000 (m ), marve20 , Dopeyomi (m ), FameG (f ), SurestG (f ), Slimberry123 (f ), Eric2much , Cherylll(f ), reedonne , donsk60 , teel123 (f ), pholaryemmie(f ), Gizy20 (f ), ceecane2 (m ), MzYemmy, Ikdbabie (f ), oluwaseun15 (
i am here boss. Ride on

1 Like

Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by Slimberry123(f): 10:03pm On Sep 08, 2017
yhungbrowhne:
Gloryejims(f ),
Gemstone7(m ), sammychimex (m ),
Sleek2(f ), chrisking125 (m ), Femoje,
blaqqueen(f ), Machini (m ), Kamelot77 (m ),
PrinzEleju, omafazie(f ), sistaj,
GODSMILEFOREVER, TiffanyJ (f ), mishB (f ),
olumanja , oluwatundey (m ), Matrycx (m ),
Youcharia(f ), biejibbs93 (m ), HelenBee(f ),
Slimzjane (f ), BlaiseJohn (m ), jagugu88li
(f ), GlorianaCO (f ), yhungbrowhne(m ),
Twinkiet2 (f ), Missnande(f ), Vickiweezy
(m ), missTreasure (f ), xaviercasmir (m ),
Amanda24 (f ), sammied (m ),
wonderfulchild , Petercross4u123 (m ),
danlucky12 , bossy512 (f ), Hantonia(f ),
Kingdavid1000 (m ), marve20 , Dopeyomi
(m ), FameG (f ), SurestG (f ),
Slimberry123 (f ), Eric2much , Cherylll(f ),
reedonne , donsk60 , teel123 (f ),
pholaryemmie(f ), Gizy20 (f ), ceecane2 (m ),
MzYemmy, Ikdbabie (f ), oluwaseun15 (

Yaaaagaaaa i don land.. thanks for the mention bro.. weldone.. you are doing a great job
Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by Hantonia(f): 9:59am On Sep 09, 2017
yhungbrowhne:
Ave Landed O Here No P

1 Like

Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
Nice work
Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by itsandi(m): 2:30pm On Sep 09, 2017
Interesting story! Read other cool stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by Dopeyomi(m): 5:40am On Sep 11, 2017
yhungbrowhne:
Gloryejims(f ),
Gemstone7(m ), sammychimex (m ),
Sleek2(f ), chrisking125 (m ), Femoje,
blaqqueen(f ), Machini (m ), Kamelot77 (m ),
PrinzEleju, omafazie(f ), sistaj,
GODSMILEFOREVER, TiffanyJ (f ), mishB (f ),
olumanja , oluwatundey (m ), Matrycx (m ),
Youcharia(f ), biejibbs93 (m ), HelenBee(f ),
Slimzjane (f ), BlaiseJohn (m ), jagugu88li
(f ), GlorianaCO (f ), yhungbrowhne(m ),
Twinkiet2 (f ), Missnande(f ), Vickiweezy
(m ), missTreasure (f ), xaviercasmir (m ),
Amanda24 (f ), sammied (m ),
wonderfulchild , Petercross4u123 (m ),
danlucky12 , bossy512 (f ), Hantonia(f ),
Kingdavid1000 (m ), marve20 , Dopeyomi
(m ), FameG (f ), SurestG (f ),
Slimberry123 (f ), Eric2much , Cherylll(f ),
reedonne , donsk60 , teel123 (f ),
pholaryemmie(f ), Gizy20 (f ), ceecane2 (m ),
MzYemmy, Ikdbabie (f ), oluwaseun15 (

I aff land.. Lemme start reading..

1 Like

Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by Dopeyomi(m): 6:02am On Sep 11, 2017
I dey feel this ur story na Local champion true true with ur lines and wordings..

Fembleez1 helenbee coman see signal..
Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by Fembleez1(m): 6:09pm On Sep 11, 2017
Dopeyomi:
I dey feel this ur story na Local champion true true with ur lines and wordings..

Fembleez1 helenbee coman see signal..

E don tey wey I don enter Literature Section. Make I pitch my tent here.
Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by yhungbrowhne(m): 8:35pm On Sep 11, 2017
the following morning i wake up feeling relieve, my john Thomas keep stretching like it going to burst.
i have totaly forgot that am
going to lagos with that day with my new boss. after saying my short prayer u went to the backyard to carry my bucket and
went to the river.

On getting to the river there's nobody there, I just fetch my water and started going back home.
getting closer to our compound every where. was quiet like a grave yard, I was already panicking when I get closer and saw one fine black car park inside our compound that when i
remember that am going to Lagos.

i increase my pace and get to the backyard to drop the water.
my parent,my
boss and his wife were discussing when I barge in and great them all.

I rush to my room pick my toothbrush and towel and off or the bathroom.

I came out after like eternity and net them still discussing the way my oga wife was just stating at me make Me remember my other day sexcapade with my one and only.
Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by Dopeyomi(m): 10:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
Fembleez1:

E don tey wey I don enter Literature Section. Make I pitch my tent here.

Baba con siddon beside me here..

Manage This Ace of spade dem still dey carry sky vodka come..

2 Likes

Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by yhungbrowhne(m): 10:50pm On Sep 11, 2017
Dopeyomi:

Baba con siddon beside me here..
Manage This Ace of spade dem still dey carry sky vodka come..
hot amqlq and ewedu with egufe is coming
Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by Dopeyomi(m): 10:54pm On Sep 11, 2017
yhungbrowhne:

hot amqlq and ewedu with egufe is coming

Ati Saki pelu round about
Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by Kingdavid1000(m): 9:37am On Sep 15, 2017
I hope am not late here...... thanks for the invite.............
Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by Kingdavid1000(m): 9:39am On Sep 15, 2017
yhungbrowhne:
the following morning i wake up feeling relieve, my john Thomas keep stretching like it going to burst.
i have totaly forgot that am
going to lagos with that day with my new boss. after saying my short prayer u went to the backyard to carry my bucket and
went to the river.

On getting to the river there's nobody there, I just fetch my water and started going back home.
getting closer to our compound every where. was quiet like a grave yard, I was already panicking when I get closer and saw one fine black car park inside our compound that when i
remember that am going to Lagos.

i increase my pace and get to the backyard to drop the water.
my parent,my
boss and his wife were discussing when I barge in and great them all.

I rush to my room pick my toothbrush and towel and off or the bathroom.

I came out after like eternity and net them still discussing the way my oga wife was just stating at me make Me remember my other day sexcapade with my one and only.

It seems as though you are rushing this story..... take things slow and let us enjoy the wonders of it....... your grammars, tenses and also spacing is something that can put one off.......... notice some typos too........ more knowledge to your brain.....
Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by yhungbrowhne(m): 5:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
Kingdavid1000:

It seems as though you are rushing this story..... take things slow and let us enjoy the wonders of it....... your grammars, tenses and also spacing is something that can put one off.......... notice some typos too........ more knowledge to your brain.....

thanks bro
Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by yhungbrowhne(m): 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2017
As we started d journey to lagos my boss and his wife started asking me some questions i ansa d little i can ansa, my boss wife started complain of heat my boss wine the glass up and on the a/c i rest my head by d door and enter dream land. I started dreaming day dreaming that am banging my boss wife as we are kissing and smooching each other have pull all her clothe off and my clothe also as i want to put my d**k into her wet p***y i just hear a resounding slap on my cheek, i open one of my eye and saw my boss wife raise her hand up to slap me again as she want to slap me i just open my eye. Boss wife: what are uu saying while sleeping Me: me am nt saying anything My boss just chuckle and ask give me 2 gala and one coke. After eating i dose off again. I was woke up again this time we are in front of a big mansion i look back and everywhere is dack i ask my boss where we are and he told me that we are in front of his house, he horn twice and a middle age man come to open the gate and he drove in. As we alighted from the car i carry my bag and one small bag for my boss also, as i want to knock the door the dooor just open by it self i want to run back but i just compose my self and enter as i enter i saw one damsel sitting on the couch she resemble my madam i great her and she ansa me my boss and wife also enter she great the my boss told her to show me the room that am going to stay. HAD I KNOW I SHOULD HAVE ATAY BK IN D VILLAGE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by yhungbrowhne(m): 5:23pm On Sep 16, 2017
As shes going in my front shes swaying her ynash left right left right waw am sure shes not on pant i just stear as her nyash as shes moving in my front i dont know when we get to the door she have enter the room and am still at the door looking @ nothing and lost in thought a tap jolt me away from my thinking. Strange girl: hey wat are u looking @ in particular Me: erm nothing Strange girl: nothing well nah u sabi sha This is where u will stay for tonight so tomorrow you will be givin your room Me: okay thanks Erm ur name pls She first look at me from head to toe i feel so embrace Strange girl: what did u want to do with my name Me: huh, it a normal thing nah y will someone see one godess like you without knowing her namE She started blushing chai my mouth ehn he no go kill me Strange girl: what ur name first Me: mudashiru buh my friend call me LC buh dont worry abt d full meaning of that lc Starnge girl: okay mine is cynthia Me: waw nice name for a damsel like you Strange girl: (blushing) pls dont kill me with laughter jare am going 2 my room sleep well OK Me: you tou I just sat on my bed as she left my room and started unpacking my load i sat on the bed and started thing how am going to cope with this too Sekxy angel in my front may god help me ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by yhungbrowhne(m): 7:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
As she left my room i put my bag in a corner off my clothe and went into the bathroom as am bathing as i started fantacizing having S£x with my oga wife and d oda girl i started masturbating and in no time i release heavy load of Pour, as i enter bk am very week i just fall on the bed and off to dream land. In the morning a loud knock on the door wake me up from dreamland as i open the door i saw my boss wife in front of the door wearing a bumshot and a tanktop wich wich kind early seduction be dis i great her and she ask me what am still doing, i told her that i just wake up Oga wife: so this is the time you always wake up in ur papa house abi (in an angry tone) Me: (am just looking speechless) Oga wife: ansa me nah u wake now dis 12:30pm am just looking @ her chai wich kain slip be dis nah and i no dey wake up by this time for my papa house oo. Oga wife: now follow me As started following her to god know where her backside is just a sight to be hold. We get to the parlour my boss is in there buh i cant see cynthia(oga wife sister) there i great my boss he look up to me and great me back Oga wife: horney (using her hand to rub his stomach) did u know that dis boy just wake up Boss: maybe his tired from yesterday journey Oga wife: okay, i pray so cos i dnt want someone that will just be sleeping like a log of wood in my house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by yhungbrowhne(m): 7:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
juat stand dere and be looking @ them like a lost sheep. Boss: cmon y u said that Oga wife: am sorry, okay muda u can go and take your bath your food is inside the kitchen Me: okay I just went back inside the room and startde thing abt what d boss wife just said to me chai omo if she abuse me 2 much me go beat am ni ooo I pick up my brush and towel and enter the bathroom after 10 mins i come out looking refresh as i enter bk i saw cynthia sitting on the bed and a plate in her hand. Me: what re you doing in here Cynthia: (chukling) you talkng to me Me: yes abi cant you see that i need privacy Cynthia: common dnt be rude i just bring your food in here, and am sorry for what my sister said. I did nt even look @ her much as she exit the room i stare @ the food suspiciously and continue dressing after dressing i pick the food up it fried rice plantain and meat. Waw what a nice food i started salivating before eating as i finish eating i drop the plate down i lay on d bed and off 2 sleep again, oga and his wife have travel it remain only me and cynthia @ home that day she wear only pant and bra after my boss and his wife have travel she enter my room andd lock the am inside the toilet buh i can hear the sound of my door i quickly flush and peep through the door and saw cynthia sleeping on my bed i just enter my room without wasting time we started smooching and romancing as i want to put my d**k into her punany she just give me a thunderous slap i open my eye only to see my oga wife in my front. Shai nah she gimme slap sha Oga wife: what all did rubbish down the Me: (as i look down i saw that have release on the bed i just bow my head without saying anything) Oga wife: so this have u always my your papa house abi village boi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by Dopeyomi(m): 7:01am On Sep 20, 2017
Na so baba local champion.. ride on i dey feel you..
Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by Dopeyomi(m): 11:21am On Sep 26, 2017
More updates bro
Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by XCELsis(f): 9:17am On Oct 17, 2017
yhungbrowhne:
Shalomdee, Deji124, wizsolzy, xaviercasmir, Benteazaa, EvaJael, donkelz, Ibunkun1, XCELsis, Toyin223, Samesquare, Tuhndhay, Ibunkun1, XCELsis, patriciakase, wildchild1, Rapoo, queenitee, RoyaleR, Cyberrex, germaphobe, Matrycx, Emperor380, Ashegun2, kimkardashain, darkcrip, supizino, jagugu88li, bummybummy, Yemike, Akinwale14, Mrmezico, jey4all, Silensa, oluwafemi1993, Nmaglit, slowly, humeeh, LalasticSeun, richiearmany14, legenddimex, fredagu,
Thanks for the mention
Ride on.. ..
Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by Akinwale14(m): 10:08am On Oct 17, 2017
yhungbrowhne:
Shalomdee, Deji124, wizsolzy, xaviercasmir, Benteazaa, EvaJael, donkelz, Ibunkun1, XCELsis, Toyin223, Samesquare, Tuhndhay, Ibunkun1, XCELsis, patriciakase, wildchild1, Rapoo, queenitee, RoyaleR, Cyberrex, germaphobe, Matrycx, Emperor380, Ashegun2, kimkardashain, darkcrip, supizino, jagugu88li, bummybummy, Yemike, Akinwale14, Mrmezico, jey4all, Silensa, oluwafemi1993, Nmaglit, slowly, humeeh, LalasticSeun, richiearmany14, legenddimex, fredagu,
Thanks for d invitation
Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by Silensa(m): 7:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
Thanks for inviting me, you have a nice story line but plz arrange it well biko
Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by queenitee(f): 9:15pm On Oct 18, 2017
Thabak for the mention please
Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by Bdemmy4real: 6:30am On Nov 03, 2017
yhungbrowhne:
bentube (f ),
Tayomi37 (m ), Bdemmy4real, Orlolahdey
(f ), steve888 (m ), boldndbeautiful(f )

Present oooo...thanks for the invite

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Girl Next Door / Chimamanda Adichie Stuns In New Photo / Happy 80th Birthday To Prof WS (wole Soyinka)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.