Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy (16869 Views)

The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Deranged -A tale of Love and Obsession. / A Tale Of Two Lovebirds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by WiseFool2(m): 8:31am On Nov 04, 2017
My God! But it's not by force to write na. What manner of English is this.

Please, I will pass.

2 Likes

Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by Kingstone32(m): 8:46am On Nov 04, 2017
Guy, the story is sweet but your english construction and manner of spelling dey give me tough time. The conversation should not be like that of a play. Let each conversation start and end wit quotes("). Well done!

1 Like

Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by franklingud(m): 9:24am On Nov 04, 2017
Lolz!
Dis guy eeh! No be must say you go write.
grin

No comma, no fullstop, no punctuation marks anywhere.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na wa oo!
Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by abdulshakur(m): 10:39am On Nov 12, 2017
[/color][color=#006600] grin grin
Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by yhungbrowhne(m): 10:56am On Feb 05, 2018
hi
Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by IAmXcessiz(m): 11:09pm On Feb 05, 2018
I'm enjoying the story but it's gonna be better if you can construct your English properly
Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by yhungbrowhne(m): 10:36am On Feb 23, 2018
Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by IAmAmbrose(m): 1:52pm On Feb 23, 2018
Why una dey complain for him English you know see say na local champion be the story name...... Bro keep it up.... I dey with you full time

1 Like

Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by itsandi(m): 6:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
Interesting story smiley Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Read!
Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by yhungbrowhne(m): 12:41pm On Feb 24, 2018
IAmAmbrose:
Why una dey complain for him English you know see say na local champion be the story name...... Bro keep it up.... I dey with you full time

correct bro

1 Like

Re: Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy by yhungbrowhne(m): 4:11pm On Jun 06, 2018
o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God / The Girl Next Door / Chimamanda Adichie Stuns In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.