Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ (59396 Views)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Announces Retirement From Football / Ronaldo Drops Out Of Europe’s Top Five Highest-Paid Players After Man Utd Return / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Announces La Galaxy Transfer Deal In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by Hier(m): 9:46pm On Aug 24, 2017
beautydutch:
thanks. next time pls use NLT. I find it hard to understand KJV

https://sites.google.com/site/olamidebaze/playlistjamz/Victoria-Orenze-Fire.mp3?attredirects=0&d=1

pls download

1 Like

Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by Hier(m): 9:52pm On Aug 24, 2017
Prymestrr:

Pls.. .point of correction... He isn't posing as Jesus Christ but merely as an Angel of God. If u knew n Gospel, u ll know dt Christ can never belittle his Being to stoop to the level of wrestling the devil wen Angels of the most High abound to perform such task.

thanks, I was referring to the second picture attached, its demonic, I have no explanation and like I said, its called discerning 1Corin12

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by vroy(m): 10:07pm On Aug 24, 2017
he is back to add to Man Utd problem he will always slow down our counter attack
Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by injurybaba(m): 10:26pm On Aug 24, 2017
The only thing I like about Ibra is his very High self esteem. He is always boastful and always proves everybody wrong. Too bad he joined the wrong team
Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by LOVEGINO(m): 10:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
Hier:
I love football. I love Jesus more

apologia, that picture is demonic. Its called discerning
lol! Accepting technology too is demonic tongue
Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by Logicwap(m): 11:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
Welcome Back to Manchester United... This video is dedicated to him...

https://youtu.be/iKxrU-eotrM
Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by nogoodadvice(m): 7:02am On Aug 25, 2017
Welcome back Zlatan #GGMU
United fans like this
Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by Jfactor(m): 7:16am On Aug 25, 2017
THE TRUTH ABOUT THE PICTURE BE SAY HIM DON SELL HIM SOUL TO THE DEVIL THAT IS WHY HIM DEY PALLY THE DEVIL. THE GUY NA REALLY DEVIL PERSONIFIED
Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by Xkalaban(m): 7:18am On Aug 25, 2017
Ibra-kata-bra my man!!! Welcome back cheesy
Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by trigonometry: 8:05am On Aug 25, 2017
All these fools having a problem with that picture my question is "is that Jesus or Caesar Borgia" U people just keep idolizing 1 Caucasian tyrant and calling him ur lord and Savior SMH

1 Like

Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by ewaek(m): 8:55am On Aug 25, 2017
Thats a lie. Ibra wouldn't do that.You're probably a critical rival fan or a comment-seeker with a photoshopped work
Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by JastSiryin(m): 12:10pm On Aug 25, 2017
Hier:
I love football. I love Jesus more

apologia, that picture is demonic. Its called discerning
I'm a Christian too, but I still don't understand how most Christians tag things as being 'demonic'...Like I really wanna know, what criteria must be met?
Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by Hier(m): 3:04pm On Aug 25, 2017
JastSiryin:
I'm an too, but I still don't understand how most Christians tag things as being 'demonic'...Like I really wanna . u, criteria must be met?

my brother, spiritual things can't be explained, a lot of those liked my reply doesn't know what I meant by saying that. But when I see and look at people, sometimes things, I know if they are demonic, it's a knowing. its a natural thing with me.

Well, you said you are a Christian. Its a gift I got after I was baptized in the Holy Ghost with the evidence of speaking in tongues. One thing about speaking in tongues is, it builds you spiritual.

see Jude 1:20 and Romans 8:26-27,

lemme help you with the verses cause I can see that you thirst for spiritual things and I know that because I never wanted to make this reply long, but I even want to explain things

Jude 1:20 But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,

Paul said, I WILL pray with my spirit and I WILL, he has the ability and the will to choose to speak in tongues or choose not to speak in tongues

1 Corinthians 14:15 What is it then? I will pray with the spirit, and I will pray with the understanding also: I will sing with the spirit, and I will sing with the understanding also

Romans 8:26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. 8:27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

From the above, you would notice tongues was spoken of in relation to prayer, not a language of communication as many solely think its used for.
Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by Bimpe29: 10:51pm On Aug 25, 2017
Glory Glory Man United! Emerging Champions of Europe...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kiiursti Mensah Ali, Muhammad Ali's Secret Daughter Begged To See Him / Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? / ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.