Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In His Farm In Ozalla, Enugu (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In His Farm In Ozalla, Enugu (Graphic Photos) (29912 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm / Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos / Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Benue State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In His Farm In Ozalla, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by dustmalik: 10:25pm On Aug 24, 2017
Cinkq:
Why is any bad thing that takes place in the farm these days associated to fulani herdmen? We've seen family members hacking themselves to death before in the bush. God knows what truely happened there.
Ever since Buhari became president, every crime perpetuated in the bush/farm is ascribed to the fulanis, even when siblings fight, fulanis would still be blamed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In His Farm In Ozalla, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by rusher14: 10:40pm On Aug 24, 2017
Maser:
I'm sure no one will ever vote a fulani man in Presidential election again. They are doing this because they feel emboldened that their brother is in power, and of course, he's not saying anything. It's called tacit support
Ozubulu killing was because an Aguleri man is governor so his people became emboldened.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In His Farm In Ozalla, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by femolii: 10:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
Bede2u:
check well and u will see that this cinkq guy comes from the west. In their 'accomodating' mentality, they always excuse the many wrongs of the hausa fulani tribe. Wen the capital was moved from lag to north, they excused it as being necessary. Wen Abiola died, they claimed he was being too head strong and dat obasanjo was used to compensate them. Fulani kills them at the slightest provocation, they say igbos must learn to respect their host. Their oba goes to prison for defending his people against fulani, they say the matter is in court. The only time these guys express outrage over a national issue is wen the problem is btw them and peace loving, very educated igbos. These guys dont realise that hausa-fulani is the singular reason nigeria is backward, not igbo man who is progressive and business minded. I like yorubas very much dats why it pains me dat they keep aligning wit d north against their southern brothers. Togeda igbo, yorubas and niger deltans would be unstoppable
Talk like person with sense so u can not fight herdsmen without yorubas pls just stop blaming yorubas, try to know the reason y zik align with north befor he die n stop blaming yorubas for ur ugly situations. herdsmen has been killing ur people since n u refuse to blame ur igwes n ur governors where were u when namdi kanu was insulting yorubas. you are here now talking about how they kill abiola n how they installed obasanjo is it ur problems even the civil war all the blame na yorubas i didn't blame u i blame achebe who says rubbish about yorubas n planted hate in u people befor he die.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In His Farm In Ozalla, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Bede2u(m): 10:58pm On Aug 24, 2017
femolii:
Talk like person with sense so u can not fight herdsmen without yorubas pls just stop blaming yorubas, try to know the reason y zik align with north befor he die n stop blaming yorubas for ur ugly situations. herdsmen has been killing ur people since n u refuse to blame ur igwes n ur governors where were u when namdi kanu was insulting yorubas. you are here now talking about how they kill abiola n how they installed obasanjo is it ur problems even the civil war all the blame na yorubas i didn't blame u i blame achebe who says rubbish about yorubas n planted hate in u people befor he die.
babaa the headsmen are not killing only us. They are killing yorubas as well. Yesterday a 74yr old woman was raped in ogun. The benue guys are not left out. Even delta state isnt. Why i blame u is that while our political leaders were aligning wit d north, our people on the street neva aligned with dem. Unlike u were both political leaders and people all defend north. An igboman will neva defend aboki unless he is paid for it. Babaa we cant defeat them alone. They are large in number, they are uneducated and blood thirsty, they control govt. We need all the help we can get, and even then it may not be enof. And make no mistakes, the north needs to be defeated. They are the true enemies
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In His Farm In Ozalla, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by cumbak60: 10:58pm On Aug 24, 2017
Bede2u:
check well and u will see that this cinkq guy comes from the west. In their 'accomodating' mentality, they always excuse the many wrongs of the hausa fulani tribe. Wen the capital was moved from lag to north, they excused it as being necessary. Wen Abiola died, they claimed he was being too head strong and dat obasanjo was used to compensate them. Fulani kills them at the slightest provocation, they say igbos must learn to respect their host. Their oba goes to prison for defending his people against fulani, they say the matter is in court. The only time these guys express outrage over a national issue is wen the problem is btw them and peace loving, very educated igbos. These guys dont realise that hausa-fulani is the singular reason nigeria is backward, not igbo man who is progressive and business minded. I like yorubas very much dats why it pains me dat they keep aligning wit d north against their southern brothers. Togeda igbo, yorubas and niger deltans would be unstoppable
You don't need to like them. They should fuvcking go there own way, while we do same. I've learnt to call a spade a spade.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In His Farm In Ozalla, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by kobijacobs(m): 11:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
Cinkq:
Why is any bad thing that takes place in the farm these days associated to fulani herdmen? We've seen family members hacking themselves to death before in the bush. God knows what truely happened there.

the man is alive and I believe he knows the people who attacked him. so I don't know what u are saying
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In His Farm In Ozalla, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by kobijacobs(m): 11:27pm On Aug 24, 2017
Alariwo2:
Every attack to them is done by Fulanis..
Yet you hardly see Fulanis& Hausas accuse them of any crimes. This Naija attimes sef.
ur brain needs factory reset
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In His Farm In Ozalla, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by kobijacobs(m): 11:28pm On Aug 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Are you saying an adult like the man we see there doesn't know Fulani people when he sees them

abeg help me ask the dullard oo

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In His Farm In Ozalla, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 11:47pm On Aug 24, 2017
shebi their father is back from rondon..that's y the have the balls to continue their nefarious activities

Zuma rock fall on them
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In His Farm In Ozalla, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by hollywater: 1:19am On Aug 25, 2017
One Nigeria my poo.Just look at how everybody disappeared from this thread. This is the wishes or afonjas and their slave masters.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In His Farm In Ozalla, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by cstr1000: 2:14am On Aug 25, 2017
rusher14:

I'm an ijaw/Itshekiri man and I insist those are fake injuries.

Not one point shows a gash or source of the "blood" you see.

Fake as Wizkid's accent.
no be only ijaw/itshekiri, na ijebu/awori.
demon.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In His Farm In Ozalla, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by tasiuzubairu: 3:19am On Aug 25, 2017
;Dconvince us with a clear pic young man...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In His Farm In Ozalla, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by rusher14: 5:33am On Aug 25, 2017
cstr1000:

no be only ijaw/itshekiri, na ijebu/awori.
demon.

We know your newly registered type.

Being of a tribe doesn't make one stupid.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In His Farm In Ozalla, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Mozegee: 7:09am On Aug 25, 2017
To me Enugu Governor is useless and hv no remorese for people he govern.Everyday killing by Fullani headman in Enugu and the useless Governor is folding his arm.I hate the governor with passion because he is doing nothing to protect his pple
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In His Farm In Ozalla, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Halo22: 8:19am On Aug 25, 2017
I keep blaming our leaders here in Enugu over such issues. After what happened at Nimbo, they still allowed these marauders to move freely thereby giving them the effrontery to unleash attacks on our people....They have a lot to tell us over this.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In His Farm In Ozalla, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by itsene: 8:41am On Aug 25, 2017
His machete is clean!
No attempt at fighting back? I have my doubts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In His Farm In Ozalla, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by donqx: 9:09am On Aug 25, 2017
sad
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In His Farm In Ozalla, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by cstr1000: 9:28am On Aug 25, 2017
rusher14:

We know your newly registered type.

Being of a tribe doesn't make one stupid.

Abeg go sit down.
unscrupulous entity.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In His Farm In Ozalla, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by rusher14: 10:02am On Aug 25, 2017
cstr1000:

Abeg go sit down.
unscrupulous entity.

E pain am.
grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In His Farm In Ozalla, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by rusher14: 10:03am On Aug 25, 2017
itsene:
His machete is clean!
No attempt at fighting back? I have my doubts.

Take a closer look and you'll be surprised there are no real wounds.

It's also funny how all pictures avoid showing his clean looking face.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In His Farm In Ozalla, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Docxrl(m): 12:00pm On Aug 25, 2017
HMMMMM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nigeria and Hausa-Fulani.....

To all in Easterners/Igbo people, and deltans, have you guys ever stop and consider that all the Northern Nigeria

Does not comprise of Hausa-Fulani ?

and some people are dying to be free from the Hausa-Fulani ?

please ask Rene Omokri, let him explain to you more !!!

thanks for reading !
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In His Farm In Ozalla, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by igbeke: 2:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
Bede2u:

You just nailed it, my brother. It has always been a pain in my mind. Some times it makes shed tears.

I just hope one day, the Yoruba people will truly realise that the Igbo man is not their problem, but the Hausa/Fulani they are trying to please.

Proudly 24carat Edolite!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In His Farm In Ozalla, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Organs(m): 5:04pm On Aug 25, 2017
Maser:
I'm sure no one will ever vote a fulani man in Presidential election again. They are doing this because they feel emboldened that their brother is in power, and of course, he's not saying anything. It's called tacit support

Nope, Maser: It is fools like you that politicians play and toy with and put hatred in your heart. Think about this, when Ozubulu happened, FFK said the Hausa Fulani Commissioner of police lied and that this is most likely the handi-work of fulani, now is he still talking about the 13 people that died? No, do you think he cares for the families of the 13 people that died? No, do you think he will pay them a visit without cameras and social media and publications just to sincerely empathise with them and maybe contribute a token to them and pray with them in this tragedy? No, why not, because he is just saying anything that will put him in Public light as opposition and make him popular for sponsorship and $$ in his pocket etc. Now, I am Muslim, i am not from Eastern Nigeria, i am still depressed about Bridget Agbahime that was slaughtered in front of her husband in Kano. Is CAN, you, FFK, anyone talking about it? No. An 8 year old girl was raped and murdered in PH this week, now the culprit reportedly escaped from Police custody, will FFK, CAN, etc talk about it, and ensure the family gets Justice and ensure no girl child or any kid is exposed to this type of gruesome and barbaric act ever again, No, the focus is on the rodents and rats in Aso-rock. Also, it is not a muslim vs christian or Ibo vs Hausa, or Fulani vs others, so you wont hear anything from FFK, CAN, etc, what does that tell you, all these people are all fake, its all about money, position, us against them, selfish interest etc and not about our humanity, human life, a little 8 year old girls life, a child's life etc, so my broda, if we dont come together to face the challenges facing us as a nation, and see how we can all co-exist and get peace for us all, we will be going round in circles while people like FFK, Fayose, most Naija politicians in PDP and APC, Nnamdi kanu, Dokubo, Tompolo all will just keep toying with our lives for their selfish gains, period.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In His Farm In Ozalla, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by rusher14: 6:33pm On Aug 25, 2017
Organs:

Nope, Maser: It is fools like you that politicians play and toy with and put hatred in your heart. Think about this, when Ozubulu happened, FFK said the Hausa Fulani Commissioner of police lied and that this is most likely the handi-work of fulani, now is he still talking about the 13 people that died? No, do you think he cares for the families of the 13 people that died? No, do you think he will pay them a visit without cameras and social media and publications just to sincerely empathise with them and maybe contribute a token to them and pray with them in this tragedy? No, why not, because he is just saying anything that will put him in Public light as opposition and make him popular for sponsorship and $$ in his pocket etc. Now, I am Muslim, i am not from Eastern Nigeria, i am still depressed about Bridget Agbahime that was slaughtered in front of her husband in Kano. Is CAN, you, FFK, anyone talking about it? No. An 8 year old girl was raped and murdered in PH this week, now the culprit reportedly escaped from Police custody, will FFK, CAN, etc talk about it, and ensure the family gets Justice and ensure no girl child or any kid is exposed to this type of gruesome and barbaric act ever again, No, the focus is on the rodents and rats in Aso-rock. Also, it is not a muslim vs christian or Ibo vs Hausa, or Fulani vs others, so you wont hear anything from FFK, CAN, etc, what does that tell you, all these people are all fake, its all about money, position, us against them, selfish interest etc and not about our humanity, human life, a little 8 year old girls life, a child's life etc, so my broda, if we dont come together to face the challenges facing us as a nation, and see how we can all co-exist and get peace for us all, we will be going round in circles while people like FFK, Fayose, most Naija politicians in PDP and APC, Nnamdi kanu, Dokubo, Tompolo all will just keep toying with our lives for their selfish gains, period.

You are truly a wise man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) / Man Remanded For Beating Wife To Death Over Sex / Use The Pedestrian Bridge Or Get Bounced (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.