Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Whats The Lowest Amount You Can Live On In School? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Whats The Lowest Amount You Can Live On In School? (11613 Views)

Continent With The Lowest IQ Ranking / Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics / 18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Whats The Lowest Amount You Can Live On In School? by uchaymart(m): 10:08pm On Aug 25, 2017
Yewandequeen:
Hehe
If I tell u my own ehn u won't believe.

My family is okay, not that we are dangote - like family.
Sometimes I will go home and dad will give me #500 for pocket money and I will be like hehe how do u expect me to survive with this. One time I was so broke ehn and I heard my dad would be coming to Abk for an event and I knew he would check on me. And my housemate were already happy hoping something go enter their pockets . But unfortunately my dad fell my hand and gave me #150, e pain me die. My housemates were like let's cook na sebi ur paale don show.
I couldnt open mouth to tell them he gave me #150 for the month.

But if u tell daddy ur hand out is millions, he wont question u, just bring home the receipt. grin

Moral of it is he actually wanted us to know the true value of money. And when we all grew up he he always like" do u now see how hard getting money is? "

He is an ijebu man to the core and I love him still cos he made me to know how to do with little change and be comfortable.
story teller!!!!
Re: Whats The Lowest Amount You Can Live On In School? by ThisKC(m): 12:24am On Aug 26, 2017
Omotayor123:
My budget is always to have a Minimum Balance of at least 5K. Anything lesser than this na Red flag oo smiley

Ah, this your 5k na correct green light for boys o. Gf go still chop from inside am

1 Like

Re: Whats The Lowest Amount You Can Live On In School? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 26, 2017
shinarlaura:

Ewooo. A taste of what? grin soup?.... I didn't cook today wink
Fine boy how re u doing today?

Pretty gal im ok.
A taste of FOOD u cooked right from birth tongue and dont know it.

Wow..What a yummy food it would be.. ayam salivating tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where Can A Statistics Graduate Bsc Work In Nigeria / UTME 2017: JAMB To Hold Twitter Live Chat Tomorrow 3rd March, 2017 / Kperogi: Adamu Adamu's Admission Of Failure Will Be More Genuine If He Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.