Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Which Skincare Product Can Make Me Reclaim My Former Fair Skin Tone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Skincare Product Can Make Me Reclaim My Former Fair Skin Tone? (1547 Views)

Please What Cream Is Best For A Very Sensitive Fair Skin? / Everywhere I look I see nig girls on their periods this product can help / Ladies What Face Product Can I Use For Dat Glow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Skincare Product Can Make Me Reclaim My Former Fair Skin Tone? by Nostradamus: 6:22am On Aug 25, 2017
hello romance landers,I posted this here because I know it is the busiest and most visited section on nairaland,please am naturally fair complexioned,but due to poor skin care,my color has now become an ugly brown with a trace of been a yellow person once(both of my parents are fair complexioned), it is always commonplace for people to see me and complain that 'guy you've not been taking care of your skin'.
which skincare product can I use to reclaim that fair complexion(I don't want a glowing oyinbo-like colour oo,all I want is just the fair,even skintone I had when I was still in my Sunday school age).pls advice needed.abeg no bashings,I no too get craze for head and I always feel bad whenever am insulted.
Re: Which Skincare Product Can Make Me Reclaim My Former Fair Skin Tone? by MrWondah(m): 6:28am On Aug 25, 2017
Soak Dudu osun for palm kernel oil, mix am with otapians, na you go buy me beer later grin
Re: Which Skincare Product Can Make Me Reclaim My Former Fair Skin Tone? by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 25, 2017
Nostradamus:
hello romance landers,I posted this here because I know it is the busiest and most visited section on nairaland,please am naturally fair complexioned,but due to poor skin care,my color has now become an ugly brown with a trace of been a yellow person once(both of my parents are fair complexioned), it is always commonplace for people to see me and complain that 'guy you've not been taking care of your skin'.
which skincare product can I use to reclaim that fair complexion(I don't want a glowing oyinbo-like colour oo,all I want is just the fair,even skintone I had when I was still in my Sunday school age).pls advice needed.abeg no bashings,I no too get craze for head and I always feel bad whenever am insulted.

U can bleach urself..if u have natural fair complexion maybe u will see the result in 2nd apllication..
Or u can take glutathion(capsule) or soap..but be careful of too much exposure under sunlight..always wear sunblock SPF80++ & lots of moisturizers to avoid premature fine lines.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Skincare Product Can Make Me Reclaim My Former Fair Skin Tone? by Zimri(m): 7:38am On Aug 25, 2017
grin

Use carowhite angry

1 Like

Re: Which Skincare Product Can Make Me Reclaim My Former Fair Skin Tone? by Essentials1(m): 8:18am On Aug 25, 2017
cc: Fitnessdoctor
Re: Which Skincare Product Can Make Me Reclaim My Former Fair Skin Tone? by Peter5694(m): 8:25am On Aug 25, 2017
best skin care product to help resture you natural fairness! it contains no hydroquinone or other harmful chemicals! just natural!! its jz 2,500naira!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Skincare Product Can Make Me Reclaim My Former Fair Skin Tone? by Lalas247(f): 8:32am On Aug 25, 2017
Op if it's for your face try a cleanser and toner every morning as that is always the darker shade due to yeye sun and heat
Also
You can mix natural Aloe Vera into your everyday cream ... ( you can get one of the plants cut and add gel )
, add Vitamine E oil .. you can get it from local chemist .

Now for a scrub
Lemon juice and turmeric mix it together with sugar and scrub daily
These are all natural ways to get rid of uneven skin tone , black spots and recpveals your natural tone
NOTE : doesn't bleach all natural and organic ..

You have to do it religiously is you want results .. also do a small skin patch test to make sure you are not allergic to any of the ingredients
wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Skincare Product Can Make Me Reclaim My Former Fair Skin Tone? by Essentials1(m): 8:39am On Aug 25, 2017
Lalas247:
Op if it's for your face try a cleanser and toner every morning as that is always the darker shade due to yeye sun and heat
Also
You can mix natural Aloe Vera into your everyday cream ... ( you can get one of the plants cut and add gel )
, add Vitamine E oil .. you can get it from local chemist .

Now for a scrub
Lemon juice and turmeric mix it together with sugar and scrub daily
These are all natural ways to get rid of uneven skin tone , black spots and recpveals your natural tone
NOTE : doesn't bleach all natural and organic ..

You have to do it religiously is you want results .. also do a small skin patch test to make sure you are not allergic to any of the ingredients
wink
bae, Have you used all these stuff you are advising the bros to use, if you have then modify your post and tell him how often he should use it and when he should be expecting results. It would be cool
Re: Which Skincare Product Can Make Me Reclaim My Former Fair Skin Tone? by Lalas247(f): 8:42am On Aug 25, 2017
Essentials1:
bae, Have you used all these stuff you are advising the bros to use, if you have then modify your post and tell him how often he should use it and when he should be expecting results. It would be cool

Oh they are all natural so nothing harmful
It should be a daily routine till it clears up
Yh I have used them before I manufacture things like this so trust me it's safe ... no chemicals not toxic to the skin

If op need more help can use the pm option

1 Like

Re: Which Skincare Product Can Make Me Reclaim My Former Fair Skin Tone? by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 25, 2017
Use kbrothers carrot soap. I repeat d one with carrot drawn on it, den use white express . two weeks time u will thank me

1 Like

Re: Which Skincare Product Can Make Me Reclaim My Former Fair Skin Tone? by Nostradamus: 12:20pm On Aug 25, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

U can bleach urself..if u have natural fair complexion maybe u will see the result in 2nd apllication..
Or u can take glutathion(capsule) or soap..but be careful of too much exposure under sunlight..always wear sunblock SPF80++ & lots of moisturizers to avoid premature fine lines.. grin grin
thanks a lot ma,I will try this.
Re: Which Skincare Product Can Make Me Reclaim My Former Fair Skin Tone? by Nostradamus: 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2017
nikkyharry:
Use kbrothers carrot soap. I repeat d one with carrot drawn on it, den use white express . two weeks time u will thank me
thanks ma'am for the advice,may the universe grant you lasting success.

1 Like

Re: Which Skincare Product Can Make Me Reclaim My Former Fair Skin Tone? by evraalice: 10:31pm On Aug 25, 2017
[to quote author=Nostradamus post=59802242]hello romance landers,I posted this here because I know it is the busiest and most visited section on nairaland,please am naturally fair complexioned,but due to poor skin care,my color has now become an ugly brown with a trace of been a yellow person once(both of my parents are fair complexioned), it is always commonplace for people to see me and complain that 'guy you've not been taking care of your skin'.
which skincare product can I use to reclaim that fair complexion(I don't want a glowing oyinbo-like colour oo,all I want is just the fair,even skintone I had when I was still in my Sunday school age).pls advice needed.abeg no bashings,I no too get craze for head and I always feel bad whenever am insulted.[/quote] try Mandas skincare line they have amazing products you will love

Re: Which Skincare Product Can Make Me Reclaim My Former Fair Skin Tone? by evraalice: 10:33pm On Aug 25, 2017
Mandas skin care you will get amazing results call them on 08037302953.

Re: Which Skincare Product Can Make Me Reclaim My Former Fair Skin Tone? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
Nostradamus:
thanks ma'am for the advice,may the universe grant you lasting success.

Just incase that is expensive u can buy just bronze tone
Re: Which Skincare Product Can Make Me Reclaim My Former Fair Skin Tone? by suzanabonu: 10:30am On Mar 08, 2019
Get affordable and award winning skincare products and cosmetics #oriflame#bismid# poshglow# angelscare# etc. Do you want effective skincare products for acne/ pimples, sun burns, toning , lighting or whitening? Search no further suzzzglow quicksell has what you need. https://quicksell.co/s/suzzzglow-skincare-and-cosmetics/skincare-products/fm3

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Treat A Cheating Husband Apart From Fighting With Him / How Long Have You Been Single? / Correct This Hilarious Prewedding Photo T-shirt Prints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.