Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing (41443 Views)

US Probes Buhari Aides Over Laundering Of Millions In Dubai, London / John Yakubu Yusuf: EFCC Probes Why Convicted Pension Thief Is Not In Jail / Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing by cstr1000: 8:05pm On Aug 25, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing by alfa666: 8:05pm On Aug 25, 2017
jpphilips:
kanu is still roaming the streets of Igbo land, because Igbos pamper cowards and mediocrity a lot, we pampered ojukwu and uwazuruike that is why we have Kanu today, when he fails to get this Biafra, you will not hold him accountable for the lives his struggle will affect in the North, you will not bother to blame him for the sour political future he is laying its ground work today, all the works of our patriots past since the end of the war is useless no thanks to his struggle, how many more enemies are we going to have after kanu, from the north and West? don't you think that the seed of hate kanu is sowing today will germinate into a monster of future marginalization?

Kanu is willing to risk it because it is in our nature to pamper Cowards, one of his supporters said that if he doesn't get biafra but gets restructuring, they are ok!, imagine such stup!d statement? he wants igbos to create enemies from all the cardinals of Nigeria just to achieve restructuring that favours who exactly? the politicians?

Saddam Hussein said that he can not abandon Iraq despite losing a third of his country to NATO forces, he said and I quote, "If i dare leave my people in battle, with the swords of our heroes past, every root of my family tree will cease to exist, that is the Arab spirit, we saw it with Gaddafi, Mubarak and Assad, but an igbo man is shamelessly defending a lunatic who abandoned his father in battle.

Failures like kanu will never cease in our midst, till we learn how to treat cowards who emerge from nowhere to threaten our freedom and peaceful coexistence.
Is uwazuruike not roaming freely in igbo land? what did he achieve with his struggle? Uwazuruike's massob was the reason why the south east recorded the least census population, did we hold him accountable? of course not, Uwazuruike's census boycott order is the reason for all the marginalization igbos are passing through today, at the federal level, we can't ask for additional states, why? geographically, we don't have the landmass worse still, our census figure is too low thanks to the stup!dity of Uwazuruike, by now, sane minds like me would be arguing population density as a justification for an additional state, trust me, it will fly, that advantage is lost forever, the federation account is shared on that parameters and igbos have fallen behind everything Nigeria stands for.

Has uwazuruike paid for that error with his life before we tackle hausa- fulani that profited from our ignorance and stup!d!ty? we pampered him and now you have another like him. We won't stop having this cycle of vagabonds that threaten our peace and freedom if we do not learn from the Arab!!

What did Ojukwu achieve? over 3m lives wasted, properties worth billions destroyed, no biafra and a run away patron, by 1968, the main market in onitsha has already earned the reputation of being the largest in West Africa, during the war, it was burned to the ground. imagine what that market would have evolved into without that set back? yet we refuse to learn, if those 3m were here, we would have birth the best geniuses in the world, our population with hausa and yoruba will never be in doubt so is our national cake, we have wasted everything for nothing, where is the Biafra we fought for?

Kanu has started his movement with his hate filled foul and uncouth disposition, once his con artistry expires, he will run back to London, we will live with the Hausa and yoruba enemies he made for us, if they refuse to accept us (what every sane person will do), then we run home and shout another round of marginalization, another lunatic springs up and the cycle of madness continues.
igbos must make up their minds this time to hang Kanu by the balls if he doesn't get this Biafra.

His only plan for Biafra was an unconstitutional referendum, yet he took pleasure in insulting other regions that would help achieve that purpose, to Amend the constitution of Nigeria requires 2/3rd majority of parliament and all the states house of Assemblies, if Buhari gives him a nod for a constitutional amendment, how does he expect a Sokoto house of Assembly he called "Pedophiles" to support that cause?
How about the Lagos state HA when he called Awolowo unprintable names?

What about his so called Referendum? the United nations have since stopped recognising regional but national referendum, that's why they insist on nations to have it in their constitution before executing it, while the scottish referendum (national) was ratified, the crimea (regional) was not, should you succeed in constitutional amendment, North and SW will never give you their votes even if they want to, at least as a punishment for the insult you gave them, that's the real world for you.

Nnamdi kanu must not be allowed to get away with his ill thought out and illogical plan this time around, enough is enough!!

efulefu or afonja?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing by Wiseoldman: 8:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
jamesjimi:

mr man you have cried too much
its like you are one of them and guilty as charged

Ekwe Nche is a worldwide based organization of all IGBO of American, Cuban, Haitian, Jamaican, African, etc descent. She is the vanguard of IGBO tradition and culture.

they pressed those charges in the name of IPOB
SO you have no Right to tell us the way to go about our matter

Besides Nigeria is not working
and we have no confidence in her

An American Citizen employs an American citizen to file a laws suit in a American court against who...Not who actually, against the largest black Nation on the surface of the earth.

Black man black skull like my people say...I just envy those lucky lawyers that u are sponsoring their vacation to Nigeria. Easy money for them.

Who would borrow me money to employ Femi Falana to sue the USA for killing the innocent anti-NAZI protester that died in Charlottesville USA last week. #GiveBlackMenSense
Re: Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing by osazsky(m): 8:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
freshest4live:

You can call it emotional blackmail, there was a recent statement attributed to Trump, where he says Africans can't even solve their problems or rule themselves and your group proves them right, not that I support the Nigerian army, but that you haven't even brought this to the forefront here in Nigeria, then Africa/ECOWAS and then finally the U.S.
u don't get it d Nigeria judiciary has been compromised hence a higher court is needed simple

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing by cstr1000: 8:08pm On Aug 25, 2017
Wiseoldman:

An American Citizen employs an American citizen to file a laws suit in a American court against who...Not who actually, against the largest black Nation on the surface of the earth.

Black man black skull like my people say...I just envy those lucky lawyers that u are sponsoring their vacation to Nigeria. Easy money for them.

Who would borrow me money to employ Femi Falana to sue the USA for killing the innocent anti-NAZI protester that died in Charlottesville USA last week. #GiveBlackMenSense
Largest black nation in the world has no real value. It will not help in anyway.
Algeria as small as they are have more respect in the international comity.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 25, 2017
Why is King of Dumbie President Mumuhadu Buhari name is not listed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing by chuose2: 8:12pm On Aug 25, 2017
hammerT:
The warning kept on coming but the daft in Aso Rock did not listen.
No be small daft

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing by IPOB123london: 8:15pm On Aug 25, 2017

ehissi(m): 8:02pm
This is just hogwash. Nigeria is an independent Nation, US District courts dont have any jurisdiction

zoo mentality

oyibo sell oil from the east and you only get change o. the zoo don't even know how much oil is being sold

ndi ara

everything na fulani-hausa gra gra; no do gra gra for us we are Biafrans

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing by cstr1000: 8:15pm On Aug 25, 2017
Re: Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing by Prince0500(m): 8:15pm On Aug 25, 2017
freshest4live:

So are you slaves to the U.S? Would the U.S send bombs and missiles to Nigeria? Lol you guys are funny. The U.S must also be charged for the indiscriminate killings of innocent children in Syria, that's another human right abuse, isn't it?
I can assure you that once US indicates it support in the actualisation of of Biafra nation , then nobody would be able to stop the reality of the matter.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing by Wiseoldman: 8:16pm On Aug 25, 2017
cstr1000:

Largest black nation in the world has no real value. It will not help in anyway.
Algeria as small as they are have more respect in the international comity.

Name one other black nation on the earth you have been to that can be compared to Nigeria. Please you must have travelled to this country, not what u read on Nairaland or Google. I have travelled to over 15 black nations...

Caveat: I have not been to South Africa though...but I would be reluctant to call that a black nation. Governing a black man nah work...lol

The age of black men would be back....
Re: Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing by Humility017(m): 8:17pm On Aug 25, 2017
freshest4live:

Sharrap, U.S has no right to dictate anything to Nigeria, get that into your skull. Cry Baby.
but no government has the right to take the lives of it's citizens....it is world crime against humanity...

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing by ehissi(m): 8:17pm On Aug 25, 2017
nwabobo:

Let them go there and argue their case.

Which case? Na American constitution dem wan use take judge matter for American soil abi na Nigerian Constitution dey wan use take judge matter for Nigerian soil? These people no get sense. Tell me that someone is investigating such breaches to the civil liberties of some Nigerians with the intention of Pushing for justice at the ICC or a Nigerian court, I for say Okay.

But to ask for such, in an American court? That illiteracy at an international level.............................. undecided

@ IPOB123london...................No amount of insult you hurl at me or anyone can change the truth. If what is written here is true, the it means they want to gather evidence to push their case at the International Criminal Court or in a Nigerian court of competent Jurisdiction.

But to say that they want to subpeona a governor of a state in another country that the USA Constitution doesnt even know, recognise, or have authority over is just proper propaganda. No lawyer will be that dumb.......

Am I saying there is possibly a case to answer as far as what happened to the protesters is concerned, of course, yes. Killing them, in my own humble opinion was wrong, but the article makes it sounds as though they want to drag Governor Obiano, a commissioner of police and some government officials of an independent country to an American court.

That is just senseless................................................ undecided embarassed
Re: Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing by IPOB123london: 8:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
when boko harem gowon invaded us; lets be honest the yeye old killer was thinking that the zoo army will over run us within a month

and what happened

Biafran real men held those pigs down for nearly 3 years with make shift guns

today some idiots after drinking gutter water in kano log on to write zoo rubbish

and without the British the zoo could have lost. face the truth fool

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing by Nairaboi(m): 8:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
cstr1000:

The US will give your army a formidable enemy very soon.
By the time, america interferes, i hope your AK-47 army will be as resolute as you paint them.
That's the issue I have just pointed out. Why hope to the U. S to assist when you can declare war on all front and finish the Nigeria Army with you Biafra Security Service?
Re: Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing by Wiseoldman: 8:20pm On Aug 25, 2017
Prince0500:
I can assure you that once US indicates it support in the actualisation of of Biafra nation , then nobody would be able to stop the reality of the matter.

I guess you don't have access to cable TV. Trumps campaign slogan was AMERICA FIRST. The level of racism against blacks, Jews and intolerance against non-majority is getting to a scary level...

The amount of shale oil Trump is allow US companies to drill in their homeland, also means Nigeria's (Niger/Delta) Oil is of little economic value to them...

1 Like

Re: Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing by CosmicJames(m): 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2017
freshest4live:

So are you slaves to the U.S? Would the U.S send bombs and missiles to Nigeria? Lol you guys are funny. The U.S must also be charged for the indiscriminate killings of innocent children in Syria, that's another human right abuse, isn't it?
Ask yourself why haven't they (US) been charged already?
Maybe you will help charge the US?
Think again

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing by cstr1000: 8:24pm On Aug 25, 2017
Re: Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing by cstr1000: 8:25pm On Aug 25, 2017
Nairaboi:

That's the issue I have just pointed out. Why hope to the U. S to assist when you can declare war on all front and finish the Nigeria Army with you Biafra Security Service?
BSS is not an armed army.
The US is an armed army. That should be a fair contest. grin

9 Likes

Re: Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing by malakasea(m): 8:29pm On Aug 25, 2017
hammerT:
The warning kept on coming but the daft in Aso Rock did not listen.
It is the domp that dose not speak well 4 the deft to hear because of his insuficent brain.
Re: Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing by Chukazu: 8:30pm On Aug 25, 2017
freshest4live:

So you have no power to solve your problems as a major tribe in Nigeria, you have to cry to foreigners for everything? That's a sign of weakness, please stop disgracing the lgbo nation. If this was lsoko tribe, then it would be understandable. Why show the world that other regions in Nigeria can easily oppress you, and your leaders would do nothing about it, allowing fringe groups to cry for help from outsiders.
Who would hold the U.S responsible for the Syrian complaints about their children who continually die from U.S drones and missiles? Even yesterday this was on the news.

What are you driving at?

What do you mean by weakness?

You want them to carry arms and fight back?

What they have done to those people they can do to all, they can trample on any body's right and get away with it if not checked... Am sure you have see pictures of innocent Nigerians been subjected to untold dehumanizing treatment from the army

Injustice to one, should be injustice to all, sentiment aside

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing by cstr1000: 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2017
Wiseoldman:

I guess you don't have access to cable TV. Trumps campaign slogan was AMERICA FIRST. The level of racism against blacks, Jews and intolerance against non-majority is getting to a scary level...

The amount of shale oil Trump is allow US companies to drill in their homeland, also means Nigeria's (Niger/Delta) Oil is of little economic value to them...
There will never be a time when america is not a beacon for human rights and fairness.
America first does not mean the US will turn a blind eye to genocide.
America first means the US will act in her interests when it comes to trade and investments. It meas the US will no longer sponsor unproductive governments and globalism.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing by malakasea(m): 8:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
freshest4live:

It is my guy,the are all bland 4 this stupid bifa.
Re: Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing by IPOB123london: 8:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
ehissi(m): 8:17pm
nwabobo:

Let them go there and argue their case.

Which case? Na American constitution dem wan use take judge matter for American soil abi na Nigerian Constitution dey wan use take judge matter for Nigerian soil? These people no get sense. Tell me that someone is investigating such breaches to the civil liberties of some Nigerians with the intention of Pushing for justice at the ICC or a Nigerian court, I for say Okay.

But to ask for such, in an American court? That illiteracy at an international level.............................. undecided

@ ipob123london...................No amount of insult you hurl at me or anyone can change the truth. If what is written here is true, the it means they want to gather evidence to push their case at the International Criminal Court or in a Nigerian court of competent Jurisdiction.

But to say that they want to subpeona a governor of a state in another country that the USA Constitution doesnt even know, recognise, or have authority over is just proper propaganda. No lawyer will be that dumb.......

Am I saying there is possibly a case to answer as far as what happened to the protesters is concerned, of course, yes. Killing them, in my own humble opinion was wrong, but the article makes it sounds as though they want to drag Governor Obiano, a commissioner of police and some government officials of an independent country to an American court.

That is just senseless................................................ undecided embarassed

debating with zoo logic is mind draining energy. The fact boko harem Buhari dey do gra gra and Obiano inclusive today does not replicate they will get away with their crimes! We will chase them till the end of the earth. We are Biafrans not an ordinary gutter drinker and the white people understand that hence the reason they hate to see Biafra rise

so plz save us some useful time bikonu

by the way the zoo must fall

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing by biafranrealson: 8:37pm On Aug 25, 2017
Carry on and let's pursue this to a good conclusion. We have nobody in the top hierarchy of the Nigeria armed forces, but only God will save us.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing by Eze2000(m): 8:38pm On Aug 25, 2017
freshest4live:

Who will charge them, pray tell?

if the USA decide that Biafra will be they won't even inform the UN. that is why they are called a superpower. They do and undo but if any other country tries it they get US sanctions.

US sanction, by the way, is what is making Iran's currency as useless as toilet paper despite the county being richer than Saudi Arabia in oil. They've hit north Korea but trust me, they took permission from no one.

During the nigerian civil war, the USA anchored an aircraft carrier off d mouth of the Niger delta for only a few days. The Russian and British backed Nigerian air force stopped bombing Biafra for 2 full weeks. my old man who was a Biafra officer said he'd never seen so silent a show of power in his life

There is international politics, yes, but real power belongs to God's own country, the United State.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing by CrtlAltDel: 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2017
Cooly100:

[s]Everything is possible...Are you surprised that the army no longer shoot at the agitators...See this pic at recent rally at Ekwulobia, Anambra. The army were neutral..[/s].
NL undisputed Photoshop master….. Confirmed NL fraud and fake….. Is this one of your fake production grin grin grin
Re: Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing by lexy2014: 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2017
kettykin:

This is beyond what you think, Interpol will be involved and such persons will be arrested in their villages no matter how highly placed they are
so a US court can mandate interpol 2 initiate arrests?in this case who is interpol arresting?
Re: Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing by Organs(m): 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2017
hammerT:

If u like cry, they have made their announcement and Biafrans are glad.

Bros, you sabi say Biafrans and IPOB are full of lies, they cannot be trusted. Also, which court will hear the case, Nobi naija court again, i thought you guys are always beating your chest why are you running upandown? Only Nigerians can solve naija problems, stop wasting your time. What are you hopping to get? America will flog all non igbos and tell all non biafrans to kneel down and raise up their hands abi? Or maybe they will slap buhari??

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing by lexy2014: 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2017
Eze2000:

Who will charge them, pray tell?

if[b] the USA decide that Biafra will be they won't even inform the UN. that is why they are called a superpower.[/b] They do and undo but if any other country tries it they get US sanctions.

US sanction, by the way, is what is making Iran's currency as useless as toilet paper. They've hit north Korea but trust me, they took permission from not one.

During civil war, the USA anchored an aircraft carrier off d mouth of the Niger delta for only a few days. The Russian and British backed Nigerian air force stopped bombing Biafra for 2 full weeks. my old man who was a Biafra officer said he'd never seen so silent a show of power in his life

There is international politics, yes, but real power belongs to God's own country, the United State.
y would d US want 2 get involved with Biafra struggle?to what end?whats their interest in it?
Re: Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing by CrtlAltDel: 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2017
IPOB123london:

[s]debating with zoo logic is mind draining energy. The fact boko harem Buhari dey do gra gra and Obiano inclusive today does not replicate they will get away with their crimes! We will chase them till the end of the earth. We are Biafrans not an ordinary gutter drinker and the white people understand that hence the reason they hate to see Biafra rise

so plz save us some useful time bikonu

by the way the zoo must fall[/s]
Hahahahaha…. King of chestbeating…. We are waiting for the P's & I's grin grin grin
Re: Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing by Almaiga: 8:46pm On Aug 25, 2017
Nairaboi:

No be lie, but the fear of the reverse occur
The reverse will always be the case cool
Buratai boys will use the BSS do shooting
Practice grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zara Gift Onyinye Identifies With Fulani Herdsmen. Photos / Shekau: Borno Youths Send Threatening Message To Boko Haram Leader / "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.