Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,737 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Pls What Is The Difference Between Genotype As And sc - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls What Is The Difference Between Genotype As And sc (21902 Views)

Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? / Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. / Dated For 9 Years Just To Fine Out That Both Of Us Have Same Genotype (as) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls What Is The Difference Between Genotype As And sc by supersonic(m): 7:10pm On Sep 02, 2014
For d first time in years,i found a topic that is educating. Thanks @Prix and @simiolu1

4 Likes

Re: Pls What Is The Difference Between Genotype As And sc by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
Wow.

This thread added to my knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Pls What Is The Difference Between Genotype As And sc by blanquecheque: 9:08am On Oct 03, 2015
Mannylex:
@poster there's no genotype SC, the genotype's are;
AA
AS
SS

This is bad. Don't say what u don't know like u'r an authority on it. You only end up misleading people. Say with finality only when you are sure of what you are saying
Re: Pls What Is The Difference Between Genotype As And sc by Mannylex(m): 9:26am On Oct 03, 2015
blanquecheque:

This is bad. Don't say what u don't know like u'r an authority on it. You only end up misleading people. Say with finality only when you are sure of what you are saying

Bruv this post was a long time ago, and I made findings and found out there was indeed a genotype SC. My bad I didn't revert back to the thread.
Re: Pls What Is The Difference Between Genotype As And sc by Oyetboy(m): 10:59am On Mar 14, 2016
cc: lalasticlala help move this thread to the frontage
Re: Pls What Is The Difference Between Genotype As And sc by Antina(f): 1:10pm On Mar 14, 2016
Mannylex:
@poster there's no genotype SC, the genotype's are;
AA
AS
SS

Man, there is SC and AC
Re: Pls What Is The Difference Between Genotype As And sc by Mannylex(m): 2:29pm On Mar 14, 2016
Antina:

Man, there is SC and AC

Pardon my ignoramus. At that time , I didn't know. I later concurred with the OP after realizing I was wrong... This is a really old post.
Re: Pls What Is The Difference Between Genotype As And sc by Jhayeahsam01(m): 7:20am On Jan 22, 2020
during my admission into Lautech ogbomosho then, we were to go for blood test and I came out to be sc genotype I thought it was a missed up. that was around 2015/16 later when I want to get a medical fitness cert. I did another one recently and got the same sc and the lab tech was even telling me she did it twice to be certain... now I know am sc am so worried and sad... but I realised am not alone in it though it's a rare type and can be manage.. I do have only rheumatism then and cartarrh.... I don't fall sick and resist malaria and typhoid... still i need more enlightenment....

2 Likes

Re: Pls What Is The Difference Between Genotype As And sc by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 22, 2020
Chineeeeke!
Healings from above locate you guys in Jesus name.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? / How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? / Any Girl With A Body Like This On Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.