Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Dated For 9 Years Just To Fine Out That Both Of Us Have Same Genotype (as) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dated For 9 Years Just To Fine Out That Both Of Us Have Same Genotype (as) (1580 Views)

Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her / Can You Chase A Girl For 4-5 Years Just For 5 Minutes Enjoyment? / Pls What Is The Difference Between Genotype As And sc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dated For 9 Years Just To Fine Out That Both Of Us Have Same Genotype (as) by judiscokis: 11:11pm On Jun 01, 2012
Good day my follow nairalander,i have been in a relationship for 9ears now,we both love each other but since we discover we have same genotype (AS) wil have been leaving in anguish,friends i need your candid advice and possible ways we can get married and not give birh to (SS). though i have hard off amniocentesis ,pls i want more info about it and where is done in nigeria i mean the hospital;procedures,risk involve and the cost to carryout the test.
pls if there are others way that will be off help to this situation i welcome it.know it that ur advice and solutions wil help and heal a broken heart.hope to read ur response...
Re: Dated For 9 Years Just To Fine Out That Both Of Us Have Same Genotype (as) by Mynd44: 11:14pm On Jun 01, 2012
Simple. Have your tubes tied, get married and adopt. End of thread
Re: Dated For 9 Years Just To Fine Out That Both Of Us Have Same Genotype (as) by slimyem: 11:41pm On Jun 01, 2012
how come you didnt discuss something this important in 9 fccking years!
What were you discussing all these while.
Anyways i think there are medical but quite expensive procedures that'd help your situation.
...and you'll get better info in the health section..
Re: Dated For 9 Years Just To Fine Out That Both Of Us Have Same Genotype (as) by Flashaldrin(m): 12:27am On Jun 02, 2012
Mynd_44: Simple. Have your tubes tied, get married and adopt. End of thread
can idiocy and illiteracy get any worse than this?? You musnt comment on every thread you know? If you have nothing reasonable to say just stfu!
Re: Dated For 9 Years Just To Fine Out That Both Of Us Have Same Genotype (as) by Flashaldrin(m): 12:28am On Jun 02, 2012
slimyem: how come you didnt discuss something this important in 9 fccking years!
What were you discussing all these while.
Anyways i think there are medical but quite expensive procedures that'd help your situation.
...and you'll get better info in the health section..
as usual make a whole lot of noise and offer little or nothing cos you have absolutely no 4ucking idea of the topic but then you must be noticed, not so?? Smh!
Re: Dated For 9 Years Just To Fine Out That Both Of Us Have Same Genotype (as) by Flashaldrin(m): 12:38am On Jun 02, 2012
@op, dude my advice to you is. . . Dont just get married, call it off now and you wont regret it, its just a matter of time before you meet another person you love, cos if not the effects will be longlasting and traumatizing!
Yea, you can perform amniocentesis to know the genotype of the child but in nigeria the hospitals that do that are rare and they're expensive.
Also, if you where to find out its ss, what do you do?? Abort? Can you leave with the conscience of aborting your own child??
I know a couple that tried this and they ended up aborting four consecutive pregnancies!!
And dont even think of giving birth to an ss child cos the sufferings of that child who might eventually die prematurely will be on your head!

an advice dude, this should be in the health section where you will get more useful answers cos the moronic jokers on romance section have no 4ucking clue but they must comment!
Re: Dated For 9 Years Just To Fine Out That Both Of Us Have Same Genotype (as) by slimyem: 1:20am On Jun 02, 2012
Flashaldrin:
as usual make a whole lot of noise and offer little or nothing cos you have absolutely no 4ucking idea of the topic but then you must be noticed, not so?? Smh!
You are nothing but a hopeless dingbat!
How is what i typed different from what you have here except that you made a sermon out of it?
Flashaldrin: @op, dude my advice to you is. . . Dont just get married, call it off now and you wont regret it, its just a matter of time before you meet another person you love, cos if not the effects will be longlasting and traumatizing!
Yea, you can perform amniocentesis to know the genotype of the child but in nigeria the hospitals that do that are rare and they're expensive.
Also, if you where to find out its ss, what do you do?? Abort? Can you leave with the conscience of aborting your own child??
I know a couple that tried this and they ended up aborting four consecutive pregnancies!!
And dont even think of giving birth to an ss child cos the sufferings of that child who might eventually die prematurely will be on your head!

an advice dude, this should be in the health section where you will get more useful answers cos the moronic jokers on romance section have no 4ucking clue but they must comment!
i know how much you crave for my attention but you musn't always throw yourself at me!
Your quoting me doesnt make any sense mister!
Borrow some brain and if you can't get anyone to lend you theirs,take from one of your cadavers instead!
I'm sure no one would notice.
Stu-pid eediot!
Re: Dated For 9 Years Just To Fine Out That Both Of Us Have Same Genotype (as) by tomietush(m): 1:34am On Jun 02, 2012
I tink we are wearin the same shoe, me n my gf dated for 4yrs b4 we got to knw last year may, we were determined to continue, n we did several findins buh they are quite xpensive. She call off d rel ystdy, it is painful buh I bliv it is for d best. A word is enuf for d wise
Re: Dated For 9 Years Just To Fine Out That Both Of Us Have Same Genotype (as) by Flashaldrin(m): 1:44am On Jun 02, 2012
tomietush: I tink we are wearin the same shoe, me n my gf dated for 4yrs b4 we got to knw last year may, we were determined to continue, n we did several findins buh they are quite xpensive. She call off d rel ystdy, it is painful buh I bliv it is for d best. A word is enuf for d wise
hear!
Re: Dated For 9 Years Just To Fine Out That Both Of Us Have Same Genotype (as) by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 02, 2012
Its a very simple procedure,
no drugs or tests.
free of charge and natural,
*BREAK UP*
Re: Dated For 9 Years Just To Fine Out That Both Of Us Have Same Genotype (as) by Mynd44: 7:53am On Jun 02, 2012
@OP, I feel your pain. You are in love with him and he loves you back but this health issue is threatening to keep you apart. You do know that there is a great risk if you have kids not if you marry so you can actually get Married and not have kids. Personall, I feel the reason for marriage should not be children cos you can have them even without marriage so why not marry and not have kids because of the risk involved instead adopt.
Mynd_44: Simple. Have your tubes tied, get married and adopt. End of thread
@OP, I feel your pain. You are in love with him and he loves you back but this health issue is threatening to keep you apart. You do know that there is a great risk if you have kids not if you marry so you can actually get Married and not have kids. Personall, I feel the reason for marriage should not be children cos you can have them even without marriage so why not marry and not have kids because of the risk involved instead adopt.
Re: Dated For 9 Years Just To Fine Out That Both Of Us Have Same Genotype (as) by Exponental(m): 8:18am On Jun 02, 2012
The options u av are:
1. Quit
2. Marry n bear d risk
3. Marry without kids
4. Marry, go 4 artificial insemination (AI).
5. Combine option 2 n 4. (though very difficult)
6. Marry n adopt

As 4 me, I will go 4 option 5.
Let's be sincere here, 9yrs is no joke. If one goes 4 option 1 n ends up without a child, will one continue searching like google?
I can understand it wont be easy 4 d man but, life is not all about child bearing!
Re: Dated For 9 Years Just To Fine Out That Both Of Us Have Same Genotype (as) by Mynd44: 8:26am On Jun 02, 2012
Exponental: The options u av are:
1. Quit
2. Marry n bear d risk
3. Marry without kids
6. Marry n adopt

Let's be sincere here, 9yrs is no joke. If one goes 4 option 1 n ends up without a child, will one continue searching like google?
I can understand it wont be easy 4 d man but, life is not all about child bearing!

Well said
Re: Dated For 9 Years Just To Fine Out That Both Of Us Have Same Genotype (as) by Konnektions146(m): 8:34am On Jun 03, 2012
op,
go and ask some coupls that had listened to love other dan bein realistic, its goin to be real not-funny,

pls i cant wish u experience it, just hear, at a point yu will hate yurself and yur wife cos de pain would be so much.

a word is just enough
Re: Dated For 9 Years Just To Fine Out That Both Of Us Have Same Genotype (as) by Onegai(f): 9:15am On Jun 03, 2012
Don't be afraid of adoption. My adopted friend and her mum resemble each other (that's how much their love is) and yes, she knows her birth mother, but she says her mum is the lady who taught her how to cook, pray and do her homework, not the woman who carried her for 9 months. Be strong, or break up and start afresh. Both require strength.
Re: Dated For 9 Years Just To Fine Out That Both Of Us Have Same Genotype (as) by Mynd44: 9:17am On Jun 03, 2012
Onegai: Don't be afraid of adoption. My adopted friend and her mum resemble each other (that's how much their love is) and yes, she knows her birth mother, but she says her mum is the lady who taught her how to cook, pray and do her homework, not the woman who carried her for 9 months. Be strong, or break up and start afresh. Both require strength.
Unfortunately, that is not in most Nigerians.
Re: Dated For 9 Years Just To Fine Out That Both Of Us Have Same Genotype (as) by judiscokis: 9:23pm On Jun 03, 2012
Exponental: The options u av are:
1. Quit
2. Marry n bear d risk
3. Marry without kids
6. Marry n adopt

thaks for ur advice where can option 4 be done in nigeria n wat is d cost
Re: Dated For 9 Years Just To Fine Out That Both Of Us Have Same Genotype (as) by luckgames(m): 3:25pm On Jun 04, 2012
judiscokis: Good day my follow nairalander,i have been in a relationship for 9ears now,we both love each other but since we discover we have same genotype (AS) wil have been leaving in anguish,friends i need your candid advice and possible ways we can get married and not give birh to (SS). though i have hard off amniocentesis ,pls i want more info about it and where is done in nigeria i mean the hospital;procedures,risk involve and the cost to carryout the test.
pls if there are others way that will be off help to this situation i welcome it.know it that ur advice and solutions wil help and heal a broken heart.hope to read ur response...

Somebody playing game
I have heard this type of story in the past
It is BS
Somebody against the marriage
Re: Dated For 9 Years Just To Fine Out That Both Of Us Have Same Genotype (as) by Mynd44: 4:01pm On Jun 04, 2012
^^
well what is your opinion about it? This is a common occurrence today perhaps people can learn from your views
Re: Dated For 9 Years Just To Fine Out That Both Of Us Have Same Genotype (as) by luckgames(m): 4:14pm On Jun 04, 2012
Mynd_44: ^^
well what is your opinion about it? This is a common occurrence today perhaps people can learn from your views

When people are against the marriage
They will come with reasons why the couples should not marriage (BIG EXCUSE)
Today we talking about AS,SS types please THAT IS THE EXCUSE FOR THE NEW AGE
30 years or more ago marriage where done without the AS,SS blood type
It is all BS
Re: Dated For 9 Years Just To Fine Out That Both Of Us Have Same Genotype (as) by Mynd44: 7:11pm On Jun 04, 2012
But I know that churches ask intending couple to have a blood test before marriage
Re: Dated For 9 Years Just To Fine Out That Both Of Us Have Same Genotype (as) by slimyem: 8:19pm On Jun 04, 2012
luckgames:

When people are against the marriage
They will come with reasons why the couples should not marriage (BIG EXCUSE)
Today we talking about AS,SS types please THAT IS THE EXCUSE FOR THE NEW AGE
30 years or more ago marriage where done without the AS,SS blood type
It is all BS
in short,you think the genotype thing isnt for real...huh?
Same way some people still think HIV/AIDS isnt real..right?
Re: Dated For 9 Years Just To Fine Out That Both Of Us Have Same Genotype (as) by Mynd44: 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2012
^^
I guess people just like wishing things away
Re: Dated For 9 Years Just To Fine Out That Both Of Us Have Same Genotype (as) by Totoplayer20: 9:28pm On Jun 04, 2012
slimyem: in short,you think the genotype thing isnt for real...huh?
Same way some people still think HIV/AIDS isnt real..right?
Girl, I am very informed
You need to stop playing games
Don't be fooled
In the developed World I have never heard this BS of game
Please
Tell me any place like UK, Canada or USA you have heard this BS
Backward Nigeria Games
Re: Dated For 9 Years Just To Fine Out That Both Of Us Have Same Genotype (as) by Mynd44: 9:37pm On Jun 04, 2012
So you are telling me that this is a Nigerian thing? This I gotta know more about
Re: Dated For 9 Years Just To Fine Out That Both Of Us Have Same Genotype (as) by Totoplayer20: 9:43pm On Jun 04, 2012
Mynd_44: So you are telling me that this is a Nigerian thing? This I gotta know more about
Yes
25 year away from home
I have nerve heard any story like the BS above
The first time I heard this story, It was from the people I knew very well
I am sure if the dude had to do it over
he would have kept the girl older sister not the young one
that people thought was innocent and better
But that the girl family was foolish and greedy---money is the root of all evil
How can family trade one for the other
Life is a bitch

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need A Response / Always Available On The Phone Ruins Your Chances With Her. / When Are They One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.