Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

APC Primary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Primary (1300 Views)

Why Didn't Governor Hope Uzodinma Come To Edo Today For APC Primary? / Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report / Lagos Civil Servants Back Ambode For APC Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Primary by Laganch: 9:40am On Aug 25, 2017
ok
Re: APC Primary by StopBanningMyEx: 10:17am On Aug 25, 2017
Wow

For real
Re: APC Primary by fergie001: 10:36am On Aug 25, 2017
Was it not this useless guy that messed NANS up?

Ah don die

Re: APC Primary by Mekky2010: 10:38am On Aug 25, 2017
I don’t believe this agreement for the simple fact that it is unenforceable; no court can compel a governor to give 30% IGR of a state to someone. If the governor can renege without any lawful consequences , what are his enforcement options
Re: APC Primary by mightyhazell: 10:46am On Aug 25, 2017
fairy tales
Re: APC Primary by Aniomadei2: 10:50am On Aug 25, 2017
this is fake document. No phone number from the attorney/chambers. please desist from dirty posts

1 Like

Re: APC Primary by nwabobo: 11:01am On Aug 25, 2017
Laganch:
Anambra politics getting dirty as Arthur Eze plans to rip the state off its monthly IGR coupled with 10 slot of commisioners

Fake. Though I don't support Tony Nwoye, this is fake
Re: APC Primary by GoldCircle: 11:51am On Aug 25, 2017
No! this can't be! Haba! Anambra again?! After the Ngige and Uba saga?!
Re: APC Primary by ifeanyi1981: 12:15pm On Aug 25, 2017
Laganch:
Anambra politics getting dirty as Arthur Eze plans to rip the state off its monthly IGR coupled with 10 slot of commisioners

This is fabricated news of enemy.Engr Arthur is charity giver to individual,churches,government and institutions without seeking for any reward.
stop tarnishing the image of a person
Re: APC Primary by inchristalone(m): 12:21pm On Aug 25, 2017
Oga oo! Where on earth are those certs from? If they were conjured by who? If it is true what is the future of Anambra state if this is enforced? So many questions begging and crying for answer...well my fingers are crossed waiting to see how this drama will unfold finally.
Re: APC Primary by jpphilips(m): 1:20pm On Aug 25, 2017
Just imagine, Anambra is finished
Re: APC Primary by irynterri(f): 2:14pm On Aug 25, 2017
Mekky2010:
I don’t believe this agreement for the simple fact that it is unenforceable; no court can compel a governor to give 30% IGR of a state to someone. If the governor can renege without any lawful consequences , what are his enforcement options

lol,you must be new in this country, normally they do a blood covenant and jump coffins together,i don't sha understand this level of writing it down.all politicians do this at all levels. That is what the ordinary people call "cabal",you have no idea the one between GEJ and Edwin Clark or PMB and *mouth sealed*
Re: APC Primary by irynterri(f): 2:16pm On Aug 25, 2017
inchristalone:
Oga oo! Where on earth are those certs from? If they were conjured by who? If it is true what is the future of Anambra state if this is enforced? So many questions begging and crying for answer...well my fingers are crossed waiting to see how this drama will unfold finally.
it happens at all levels,Federal,state,local government,ministerial etc. As far as it is in the country called Nigeria
Re: APC Primary by AdaptiveAnalyst: 3:47pm On Aug 25, 2017
Why all these lies?
November 2017 was chosen as the date for the election sometime in February this year, yet your obviously fake document was dated December 2016!
How do you reconcile this?
Who is sponsoring you?
Laganch:

(1) (Reply)

IPOB : The Illegality Of Immortality. / PDP Crises Intensify As Aggrieved Party Leaders Plan Parallel Convention / NIA Director-general Was Indicted For Sexually Exploiting Sierra Leonean Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.