Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,910 members, 7,855,710 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him (22070 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / Kiki Osinbajo: "Proud Of How The World Stood For Us Women This Past Week!" / "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by AlwaysPad(m): 11:21am On Aug 25, 2017
otitokoroleti:
I represent Oduduwa Republic. I'm not an IPOB & will never be one but I'm not against IPOB because theres lots of injustice in the land
God bless you my brother!

I also support IPOB all across their pages on Facebook but not here on NL. The Igbos here are miscreants and empty chest beaters. They deserve cane and beatings for their insults

Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by Balkan(m): 11:21am On Aug 25, 2017
sarrki:

Ipob miscreants are all over the forum today
when l hear say Aboki na Aboki, l think say na lie
Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by BiafraAmaka(m): 11:22am On Aug 25, 2017
sarrki:

Igbos are natural disaster

Ipob miscreants are worse than Taliban and isil combined

Thank God you know,very soon we will wipe out the entire Arewa nation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by XTHRONE(m): 11:23am On Aug 25, 2017
Urgent Need...Female backup / Supporting Vocalist needed in phinix records.interested artiste should call 07035205088.
Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by otitokoroleti: 11:24am On Aug 25, 2017
AlwaysPad:

God bless you my brother!

I also support IPOB all across their pages on Facebook but not here on NL. The Igbos here are miscreants and empty chest beaters. They deserve cane and beatings for their insults
lol
Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 25, 2017
Igbodefender is pro Nigeria, but we condemn the condescending statement by the so called CNG that Igbos be made to swear fealty to prove that we are 'good Nigerians' as if we are slaves! What arrogance!

Let them come and stop us on the road to ask us any silly question na.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by AlwaysPad(m): 11:26am On Aug 25, 2017
DeMekus:

A fresh skull was found on a brown roof in Ibadan this morning. grin cheesy cheesy
As if Enugu is not full of your ancestor's brown roofs

Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by MediumStout(m): 11:27am On Aug 25, 2017
The federal government should just kill Nnamdi Kanu and this biafra thing will be forgotten by the igbo's sad
Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by do4luv14(m): 11:28am On Aug 25, 2017
kenny987:
Very sick n daft people. This here is their major punchline, every other thing is just some smokescreen:

Then they add this for good measure:

As lords of the manor cum owners of Nigeria, everyone must fold under them and swear fealty, they can't believe the 'audacity' of Nnamdi Kanu or well placed public officials lending him any support. Useless set of goats!

can you beat that

they are very very high on weeds
Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by Henry22(m): 11:29am On Aug 25, 2017
I they hail una oo grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by Lloydfather(m): 11:30am On Aug 25, 2017
Jonah507:
The Igbo wanted to go, the Arewa youth wanted to make their journey faster for them now the igbos are begging for unity having seen that they can't go, they resorted to all kinds of underground meetings with the arewa to appease them. Now it should be apparently clear that the Igbos need the north more than they had ever imagined
when u used the money meant to buy food for data that how u speak rubbish because ur stomach is empty.
Will u mind feed ur stomach, u speak like some so hungry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by DeMekus: 11:30am On Aug 25, 2017
AlwaysPad:

As if Enugu is not full of your ancestor's brown roofs
This unintelligent YOLICUM yeWt, leave me alone and go patch your brown roofs. Rainy season never end! angry

1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by San60: 11:33am On Aug 25, 2017
The fear of Nnamdi kanu is the beginning of wisdom..
Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by Lloydfather(m): 11:35am On Aug 25, 2017
enemyofprogress:
I dreamt that Kanu was poisoned and he died cry cry
ur moniker speakers more about u.
Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by Benoxvals(m): 11:35am On Aug 25, 2017
sarrki:

Mechonu

Igbos are terrorist organization

Mechie onu and not that Latin word u used there..
Now go and ask ur people where u r really from.
Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 25, 2017
[quote author=jpphilips post=59810382]

[color=#000099]kanu is still roaming the streets of Igbo land,because Igbos pamper cowards a lot, we pampered ojukwu and uwazuruike that is why we have Kanu today, when he fails to get this Biafra, you will not hold him accountable for the lives his struggle will affect in the North, you will not bother to blame him for the sour political future he is laying its ground work today, all the works of our patriots past since the end of the war is useless no thanks to his struggle, how many more enemies are we going to have after kanu, from the north and West? don't you think that the seed of hate kanu is sowing today will germinate into a monster of further marginalization?

Kanu is willing to risk it because it is in our nature to pamper Cowards, one of his supporters said that if he doesn't get biafra but gets restructuring, they are ok!, imagine such stup!d statement? he wants igbos to create enemies no need 4 dis ur informal letter just go and kil him
Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 25, 2017
What do you expect from Dumb and Zombie =Dumbie's

The Northern youths are so lazy with ideas and foolish in their thinking that they know nothing but gaining from this union that they are contributing nothing to.
Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by mekyno777(m): 11:41am On Aug 25, 2017
MediumStout:
The federal government should just kill Nnamdi Kanu and this biafra thing will be forgotten by the igbo's sad
Story! The few igbo states and few communities around them, those dat bliv in their agenda, want to pull out.
The rest part of Nigeria can remain together.
Is dat too big to ask?
Is it by force to live wit ppl dat dnt bliv/value u, and u dnt bliv/value them? See me, see wahala ooh...lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by oruma19: 11:45am On Aug 25, 2017
kp3tech:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/08/arewa-youths-suspend-notice-quit-accuse-ipob-amassing-weapons/
so it's Arewa youths that will determine what happens in Nigeria. This people have been recognised for too long. Do they feel that their word is a law in Nigeria? See how they are commanding the government to do this and that. Its not their fault...I keep saying it, BUHARI DIVORCED HIS WIFE WHEN HE COULD NO LONGER TOLERATE HER, WHY SHOULD HE FORCE THE SOUTH THAT IS TIRED OF THE FAKE MARRIAGE WITH THE NORTH? someone should give me just one reason..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by Dee60: 11:46am On Aug 25, 2017
The same way they advised Yaradua to kill Yussuf so that Boko Haram will die.

I am not from South East and I prefer a united Nigeria.

But PMB should realize that the agitation is real. People are tired of northern domination. Period.

Arewa Youths should keep quiet.

First, they are not youths!

If they want to protest, let them go to Sambisa. They should go and tell their brother Shekau to stop the violence. Afterall, vcharity begins at home.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by Dee60: 11:47am On Aug 25, 2017
The same way they advised Yaradua to kill Yussuf so that Boko Haram will die.

I am not from South East and I prefer a united Nigeria.

But PMB should realize that the agitation is real. People are tired of northern domination. Period.

Arewa Youths should keep quiet.

First, they are not youths!

If they want to protest, let them go to Sambisa. They should go and tell their brother Shekau to stop the violence. Afterall, vcharity begins at home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by Lloydfather(m): 11:49am On Aug 25, 2017
andyanders:
I support the idea of having Nnamdi Kanu arrested with those of his supporters. Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe who signed for his release should be recalled.

The educated Easterners are not in support of what Kanu and his so called IPOB group are doing. The educated ones like Senator Eninnaya Abaribe and his likes were just trying to buy support from those miscreants based on their self political actualization. When they loose election, they use them against their opponents. I support what Arewa youths are doing for the arrest of Kanu. His bail should be revoked.
if I may ask u who are the educated igbos u are referring to. U people need to make research about how igbos behaves before coming here to write rubbish.
Let me give u one expo Igbo speak with mind not with mouth, that is to say u can never read what's on Igbo man's mind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 25, 2017
I can see the frustrations of the Ibos. As I have said in my various submissions, they should just allow the Ibos to go.

They spent time on nairaland clicking likes & attacking abusively anybody (SouthWest & North). Sarrki has been their second enemy after afonja. Psychologically on the street, work places & even in the churches, you can notice the depression. They should be allowed to go. Instead of attacking sarrki or arewa youths, they should set in motion the machinery of dialogue with FG , Arewa & South West groups & NASS for the referendum to be held at the shortest possible time. Already, the South West & North know that almost 90% of the Ibos are tired of Nigeria. Warning! the Ibos should not complicate or prolong issues with the attachment of other tribes particularly in South South region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by Danchibez: 11:50am On Aug 25, 2017
honestly, NK is beating these 'abokis' seriously... I can see them becoming hopeless and useless at end of d day

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by sarrki(m): 11:53am On Aug 25, 2017
babaolofin:
I can see the frustrations of the Ibos. As I have said in my various submissions, they should just allow the Ibos to go.

They spent time on nairaland clicking likes & attacking abusively anybody (SouthWest & North). Sarrki has been their second enemy after afonja. Psychologically on the street, work places & even in the churches, you can notice the depression. They should be allowed to go. Instead of attacking sarrki or arewa youths, they should set in motion the machinery of dialogue with FG , Arewa & South West groups & NASS for the referendum to be held at the shortest possible time. Already, the South West & North know that almost 90% of the Ibos are tired of Nigeria. Warning! the Ibos should not complicate or prolong issues with the attachment of other tribes particularly in South South region.

God bless you sire
Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 25, 2017
jpphilips:

kanu is still roaming the streets of Igbo land,because Igbos pamper cowards a lot, we pampered ojukwu and uwazuruike that is why we have Kanu today, when he fails to get this Biafra, you will not hold him accountable for the lives his struggle will affect in the North, you will not bother to blame him for the sour political future he is laying its ground work today, all the works of our patriots past since the end of the war is useless no thanks to his struggle, how many more enemies are we going to have after kanu, from the north and West? don't you think that the seed of hate kanu is sowing today will germinate into a monster of further marginalization?

Kanu is willing to risk it because it is in our nature to pamper Cowards, one of his supporters said that if he doesn't get biafra but gets restructuring, they are ok!, imagine such stup!d statement? he wants igbos to create enemies from all the cardinals of Nigeria just to achieve restructuring that favours who exactly?

Saddam Hussein said that he can not abandon Iraq despite losing a third of his country to NATO forces, he said and I quote, "If i dare leave my people in battle, with the swords of our heroes past, every root of my family tree will cease to exist, that is the Arab spirit, we saw it with Gaddafi, Mubarak and Assad, but an igbo man is shamelessly defending a lunatic who abandoned his father in battle.

Failures like kanu will never cease in our midst, till we learn how to treat cowards who emerge from nowhere to threaten our freedom and peaceful coexistence.
Is uwazuruike not roaming freely in igbo land? what did he achieve with his struggle? Uwazuruike's massob was the reason why the south east recorded the least census population, did you hold him accountable? of course not, Uwazuruike's census boycott order is the reason for all the marginalization igbos are passing through today, at the federal level, we can't ask for additional states, why? geographically, we don't have the landmass worse still, our census figure is too low thanks to the stup!dity of Uwazuruike, by now, sane minds like me would be arguing population density as a justification for an additional state, trust me, it will fly, that advantage is lost forever, the federation account is shared on that parameters and igbos have fallen behind everything Nigeria stands for.

Has uwazuruike paid for that error with his life before we tackle hausa- fulani that profited from our ignorance and stup!d!ty? we pampered him and now you have another like him. We won't stop having this cycle of vagabonds that threaten our peace and freedom if we do not learn from the Arab!!

What did Ojukwu achieve? over 3m lives wasted, properties worth billions destroyed, no biafra and a run away patron, by 1968, the main market in onitsha has already earned the reputation of being the largest in West Africa, during the war, it was burned to the ground. imagine what that market would have evolved into without that set back? yet we refuse to learn, if those 3m were here we would have birth the best geniuses in the world, our population with hausa and yoruba will never be in the doubt so is our national cake, we have wasted everything for nothing, where is the Biafra we fought for?

Kanu has started his movement with his hate filled foul and uncouth disposition, once his con artistry expires, he will run back to London, we go and confront the Hausa and yoruba enemies he made for us, if they refuse to accept us (what every sane person will do), then we run home and shout another round of marginalization, another lunatic springs up and the cycle of madness continues.
igbos must make up their minds this time to hang Kanu by the balls if he doesn't get this Biafra.

His only plan for Biafra was an unconstitutional referendum, yet he took pleasure in insulting other regions that would help achieve that purpose, to Amend the constitution of Nigeria requires 2/3rd majority of parliament and all the states house of Assembly, if Buhari gives him a nod for a constitutional amendment, how does he expect a Sokoto house of Assembly he called "Pedophiles" to support that cause?
How about the Lagos state HA when he called Awolowo unprintable names?

What about his so called Referendum? the United nations have since stopped recognising regional but national referendum, that's why they insist on nations to have it in their constitution before executing it, while the scottish referendum (national) was ratified, the crimea (regional) was not, should you succeed in constitutional amendment, North and SW will never give you their votes even if they want to, at least as a punishment for the insult you gave them, that's the real world for you.

Nnamdi kanu must not be allowed to get away with his ill thought out and illogical plan this time around, enough is enough!!

The 'we Igbo ppl' crew don land
Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by eyescue(m): 11:57am On Aug 25, 2017
sarrki:

Nah your wife ?

She's not ipob miscreants

She's a patriotic Igbo Nigerian citizen

Who dash monkey wey dey inside zoo banana.

See you, see Igbo wife?

Mtcheeew
Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by akulaxx: 11:58am On Aug 25, 2017
sarrki:

how many people have they killed??/
Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 25, 2017
sarrki:

Those who support ONE NIGERIA are PARASITES. At the end of the month, they gather in Abuja to share the National Cake. Northerners are no longer hard-working! Bro, continue praying Nigeria doesn't break; else, Niger Republic will be richer than your Arewa. The Igbos are industrious: Without oil, we can rule Africa! The drum is beating and the race is about to begin: On your marks, get set, Biiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaafffffffrrrrrrraaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by Lloydfather(m): 12:01pm On Aug 25, 2017
MediumStout:
I Know u want mention that why u write that nonsense.
For ur information NK is not Dele Giwa, MKO Abiola or any Yoruba slaves u can just kill without facing the consequence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 25, 2017
Henry22:
I they hail una oo grin grin
Is that my Kanu- the miracle worker?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 25, 2017
babaolofin:

lol this one needs crude oil cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Is Not Thinking About Next Election – VP Osinbajo / Sanwo-Olu Doles Out 30 Vehicles To Medical Directors Of State-Owned Hospitals / Okada Ban: Lagos Set To Crush Another 2,228 Motorcycles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.