Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,138 members, 7,849,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:08 AM

Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him (22052 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / Kiki Osinbajo: "Proud Of How The World Stood For Us Women This Past Week!" / "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
Lloydfather:
I Know u want mention that why u write that nonsense.
For ur information NK is not Dele Giwa, MKO Abiola or any Yoruba slaves u can just kill without facing the consequence.
You forgot to mention the Father of coup plotters: AWO-OLE-OWO. His failed coup against Babangida, which prompted him to commit suicide(poison). Doubters, it's on record!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 25, 2017
Nukualofa:
Yes. She is my wife. Anything?
ANUofia, run away!
Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by ifeanyija(m): 12:14pm On Aug 25, 2017
sarrki:

Agreed they are dumb on issue if ultimatum on our Igbo brothers and sisters

They should have issued it on ipob miscreants they will have the support of well meaning Nigeria
is it by force to be your brother and sister?

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by successincentiv(m): 12:15pm On Aug 25, 2017
Lols! Suspension of senators? that cant happen
Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by win2kwire: 12:16pm On Aug 25, 2017
Waste of time, ibo only fear gunfire, ask Ojukwu. Once shooting starts Kanu will flee and leave ibos to die like fowl.
Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by awuf2008: 12:27pm On Aug 25, 2017
I am disappointed that a lawless group like Arrea youth calling for Nnamdi kanus arrest, when they themselves ought to have been arrested by DSS.
Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 25, 2017
U too swear. I wonder how many swear is left.

Government is wasting time on this arrest.

You go and arrest him.

Jobless tin

sarrki:

Kanu will be sentenced to life imprisonment
Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by Christianobinna: 1:00pm On Aug 25, 2017
what
Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by obyrich(m): 1:04pm On Aug 25, 2017
Hahaha. While they are busy with unarmed NK, Shekau is strategizing on how to wreck more havoc on them. I was thinking that these elderly-Arewa-youths should have been more preoccupied with finding a way to quell the wanton destruction of lives and properties going on in their domain by Shekau and his group than NK who is demanding for freedom from oppression and bad government.

Enyi Abaribe like many other well meaning leaders from the South (West, East and ND) has made it clear that an overhaul of the current leadership structure is a must. No amount of threat or intimidation can stop it rather it will aggravate the situation of things.

Waking up and barking out threats will not solve the problem. The Igbos are undaunted. We want Change. Bring it on.
Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by Nwadiuto247: 1:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
sarrki:

Agreed they are dumb on issue if ultimatum on our Igbo brothers and sisters

They should have issued it on ipob miscreants they will have the support of well meaning Nigeria

Yea that's where the Arewa guys missed it. They should have just been specific and direct the quit notice to Ipob miscreants.
If it was directed to Ipob only, most of us wouldnt have bothered because we are not ipob members. I hate the way ipob behaves. Its so annoying.
It was the Igbo mentioned in the quit notice that made most of us to start talking. Just separate me from ipob touts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by Yyeske(m): 1:35pm On Aug 25, 2017
jpphilips:

kanu is still roaming the streets of Igbo land,because Igbos pamper cowards a lot, we pampered ojukwu and uwazuruike that is why we have Kanu today, when he fails to get this Biafra, you will not hold him accountable for the lives his struggle will affect in the North, you will not bother to blame him for the sour political future he is laying its ground work today, all the works of our patriots past since the end of the war is useless no thanks to his struggle, how many more enemies are we going to have after kanu, from the north and West? don't you think that the seed of hate kanu is sowing today will germinate into a monster of further marginalization?

Kanu is willing to risk it because it is in our nature to pamper Cowards, one of his supporters said that if he doesn't get biafra but gets restructuring, they are ok!, imagine such stup!d statement? he wants igbos to create enemies from all the cardinals of Nigeria just to achieve restructuring that favours who exactly?

Saddam Hussein said that he can not abandon Iraq despite losing a third of his country to NATO forces, he said and I quote, "If i dare leave my people in battle, with the swords of our heroes past, every root of my family tree will cease to exist, that is the Arab spirit, we saw it with Gaddafi, Mubarak and Assad, but an igbo man is shamelessly defending a lunatic who abandoned his father in battle.

Failures like kanu will never cease in our midst, till we learn how to treat cowards who emerge from nowhere to threaten our freedom and peaceful coexistence.
Is uwazuruike not roaming freely in igbo land? what did he achieve with his struggle? Uwazuruike's massob was the reason why the south east recorded the least census population, did you hold him accountable? of course not, Uwazuruike's census boycott order is the reason for all the marginalization igbos are passing through today, at the federal level, we can't ask for additional states, why? geographically, we don't have the landmass worse still, our census figure is too low thanks to the stup!dity of Uwazuruike, by now, sane minds like me would be arguing population density as a justification for an additional state, trust me, it will fly, that advantage is lost forever, the federation account is shared on that parameters and igbos have fallen behind everything Nigeria stands for.

Has uwazuruike paid for that error with his life before we tackle hausa- fulani that profited from our ignorance and stup!d!ty? we pampered him and now you have another like him. We won't stop having this cycle of vagabonds that threaten our peace and freedom if we do not learn from the Arab!!

What did Ojukwu achieve? over 3m lives wasted, properties worth billions destroyed, no biafra and a run away patron, by 1968, the main market in onitsha has already earned the reputation of being the largest in West Africa, during the war, it was burned to the ground. imagine what that market would have evolved into without that set back? yet we refuse to learn, if those 3m were here we would have birth the best geniuses in the world, our population with hausa and yoruba will never be in the doubt so is our national cake, we have wasted everything for nothing, where is the Biafra we fought for?

Kanu has started his movement with his hate filled foul and uncouth disposition, once his con artistry expires, he will run back to London, we go and confront the Hausa and yoruba enemies he made for us, if they refuse to accept us (what every sane person will do), then we run home and shout another round of marginalization, another lunatic springs up and the cycle of madness continues.
igbos must make up their minds this time to hang Kanu by the balls if he doesn't get this Biafra.

His only plan for Biafra was an unconstitutional referendum, yet he took pleasure in insulting other regions that would help achieve that purpose, to Amend the constitution of Nigeria requires 2/3rd majority of parliament and all the states house of Assembly, if Buhari gives him a nod for a constitutional amendment, how does he expect a Sokoto house of Assembly he called "Pedophiles" to support that cause?
How about the Lagos state HA when he called Awolowo unprintable names?

What about his so called Referendum? the United nations have since stopped recognising regional but national referendum, that's why they insist on nations to have it in their constitution before executing it, while the scottish referendum (national) was ratified, the crimea (regional) was not, should you succeed in constitutional amendment, North and SW will never give you their votes even if they want to, at least as a punishment for the insult you gave them, that's the real world for you.

Nnamdi kanu must not be allowed to get away with his ill thought out and illogical plan this time around, enough is enough!!

Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by aragonchuks(m): 1:42pm On Aug 25, 2017
jpphilips:

kanu is still roaming the streets of Igbo land,because Igbos pamper cowards a lot, we pampered ojukwu and uwazuruike that is why we have Kanu today, when he fails to get this Biafra, you will not hold him accountable for the lives his struggle will affect in the North, you will not bother to blame him for the sour political future he is laying its ground work today, all the works of our patriots past since the end of the war is useless no thanks to his struggle, how many more enemies are we going to have after kanu, from the north and West? don't you think that the seed of hate kanu is sowing today will germinate into a monster of further marginalization?

Kanu is willing to risk it because it is in our nature to pamper Cowards, one of his supporters said that if he doesn't get biafra but gets restructuring, they are ok!, imagine such stup!d statement? he wants igbos to create enemies from all the cardinals of Nigeria just to achieve restructuring that favours who exactly?

Saddam Hussein said that he can not abandon Iraq despite losing a third of his country to NATO forces, he said and I quote, "If i dare leave my people in battle, with the swords of our heroes past, every root of my family tree will cease to exist, that is the Arab spirit, we saw it with Gaddafi, Mubarak and Assad, but an igbo man is shamelessly defending a lunatic who abandoned his father in battle.

Failures like kanu will never cease in our midst, till we learn how to treat cowards who emerge from nowhere to threaten our freedom and peaceful coexistence.
Is uwazuruike not roaming freely in igbo land? what did he achieve with his struggle? Uwazuruike's massob was the reason why the south east recorded the least census population, did you hold him accountable? of course not, Uwazuruike's census boycott order is the reason for all the marginalization igbos are passing through today, at the federal level, we can't ask for additional states, why? geographically, we don't have the landmass worse still, our census figure is too low thanks to the stup!dity of Uwazuruike, by now, sane minds like me would be arguing population density as a justification for an additional state, trust me, it will fly, that advantage is lost forever, the federation account is shared on that parameters and igbos have fallen behind everything Nigeria stands for.

Has uwazuruike paid for that error with his life before we tackle hausa- fulani that profited from our ignorance and stup!d!ty? we pampered him and now you have another like him. We won't stop having this cycle of vagabonds that threaten our peace and freedom if we do not learn from the Arab!!

What did Ojukwu achieve? over 3m lives wasted, properties worth billions destroyed, no biafra and a run away patron, by 1968, the main market in onitsha has already earned the reputation of being the largest in West Africa, during the war, it was burned to the ground. imagine what that market would have evolved into without that set back? yet we refuse to learn, if those 3m were here we would have birth the best geniuses in the world, our population with hausa and yoruba will never be in the doubt so is our national cake, we have wasted everything for nothing, where is the Biafra we fought for?

Kanu has started his movement with his hate filled foul and uncouth disposition, once his con artistry expires, he will run back to London, we go and confront the Hausa and yoruba enemies he made for us, if they refuse to accept us (what every sane person will do), then we run home and shout another round of marginalization, another lunatic springs up and the cycle of madness continues.
igbos must make up their minds this time to hang Kanu by the balls if he doesn't get this Biafra.

His only plan for Biafra was an unconstitutional referendum, yet he took pleasure in insulting other regions that would help achieve that purpose, to Amend the constitution of Nigeria requires 2/3rd majority of parliament and all the states house of Assembly, if Buhari gives him a nod for a constitutional amendment, how does he expect a Sokoto house of Assembly he called "Pedophiles" to support that cause?

What about his so called Referendum? the United nations have since stopped recognising regional but national referendum, that's why they insist on nations to have it in their constitution before executing it, while the scottish referendum (national) was ratified, the crimea (regional) was not, should you succeed in constitutional amendment, North and SW will never give you their votes even if they want to, at least as a punishment for the insult you gave them, that's the real world for you.

Nnamdi kanu must not be allowed to get away with his ill thought out and illogical plan this time around, enough is enough!!

Define Coward ...?
Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by aragonchuks(m): 1:44pm On Aug 25, 2017
jpphilips:

Define Coward?
Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by julietm123: 1:49pm On Aug 25, 2017
win2kwire:
Waste of time, ibo only fear gunfire, ask Ojukwu. Once shooting starts Kanu will flee and leave ibos to die like fowl.

And yorubasta fear what? Knockout?

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by win2kwire: 1:56pm On Aug 25, 2017
julietm123:
And yorubasta fear what? Knockout?

I don't know I am not yoruba, go ask them!

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by MichaelBlake40: 2:02pm On Aug 25, 2017
kenny987:

For as long as you keep thinking it's all about Kanu, u'll keep missing the point.
They seem to forget that Kanu is just one man but he is powerful because he has backup
Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by sarrki(m): 2:04pm On Aug 25, 2017
Nwadiuto247:

Yea that's where the Arewa guys missed it. They should have just been specific and direct the quit notice to Ipob miscreants.
If it was directed to Ipob only, most of us wouldnt have bothered because we are not ipob members. I hate the way ipob behaves. Its so annoying.
It was the Igbo mentioned in the quit notice that made most of us to start talking. Just separate me from ipob touts

You are a patriot
Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 25, 2017
EasyWork001:

lol this one needs crude oil cheesy

I don't need any crude oil. I went to a Christian Camp for a weekend program, at the reception, the cashier started asking me why we did not allow the Ibos to go just because I gave him my name for the receipt. In the camp accommodation, people argued the Biafra Issue for most of the time. To escape, you have to remain in the auditorium. Another instance, I was in the Church one afternoon, the choir group was having meeting, they were trying to resolve issues, one of the issues is that a lady gets annoyed whenever another lady picks a yoruba song during song ministration just because of this biafra issue.

When you imprison somebody psychologically, you cannot move forward. Imagine IPOB making children between 5 & 6yrs to carry placards in support of Biafra in one of his visits to Anambra , it means those children are born into the struggle. Most of the people with Kanu are either born during the civil war or after. Since UN charter recognises the position of referendum, the best way forward is to kick start the process. Look at these children below, it means the people have no hope again in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by elfeezy(m): 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2017
sarrki:

Kanu will be sentenced to life imprisonment
Compare Ur 'likes' an 'shares' with others gunning for IPOB on every KANU/Biafra thread and see that Ur loosing fans with the speed of light...ur business don dey crash.. ntooor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by excel101(m): 2:39pm On Aug 25, 2017
The Arewas are the dumbest people on planet earth. How do you call Igbos that are agitating for their country without taking peoples life, a terrorist while ur Herdsmen are busy killing people for no just reason. Arewas are dumbs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by attackgat: 2:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
When Igbos are slaughtered in the North, do Arewa youth come out to condemn it?

When Boko haram and herdsmen kill people all over the place, do Arewa youths come out to condemn it?

Nnamdi Kanu says he wants Biafra, Arewa youths rush to Arewa house, make a declaration, issue quit notice, label IPOB that has never touched anyone as a terrorist organisation, call for Kanu's head, demand that IPOB members be arrested.

The Arewa youth never bother to make any declaration against Boko haram or Herdsmen but it is IPOB that is enemy number one for them.

The hypocrisy stinks to the high heavens.

The truth is that the self appointed "owners of Nigeria" do not want their power questioned. They want all of us to remain subservient to them.

The ones who have accepted their slave status are begging for "restructuring" while the fearless ones like Nnamdi Kanu, FFK and Asari Dokubo are asking for something better than restructuring, outright independence.
Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 25, 2017
babaolofin:

I don't need any crude oil. I went to a Christian Camp for a weekend program, at the reception, the cashier started asking me why we did not allow the Ibos to go just because I gave him my name for the receipt. In the camp accommodation, people argued the Biafra Issue for most of the time. To escape, you have to remain in the auditorium. Another instance, I was in the Church one afternoon, the choir group was having meeting, they were trying to resolve issues, one of the issues is that a lady gets annoyed whenever another lady picks a yoruba song during song ministration just because of this biafra issue.

When you imprison somebody psychologically, you cannot move forward. Imagine IPOB making children between 5 & 6yrs to carry placards in support of Biafra in one of his visits to Anambra , it means those children are born into the struggle. Most of the people with Kanu are either born during the civil war or after. Since UN charter recognises the position of referendum, the best way forward is to kick start the process. Look at these children below, it means the people have no hope again in Nigeria

Oga face your bowl of algae soup. Abi you wan slump on top Biafra issue U fit afford go London? cheesy
Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by jamjo: 3:10pm On Aug 25, 2017
sarrki:

Any Ipob supporters are terrorist

We will deal with them decisively

I pray for you again my the first terrorist attack by IPOB may you be the first victim and anything you hold dear Amen .
Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 25, 2017
Worse than terrorism is the issue of Biafra.

Terrorists seeks to kill.

Freedom fighters seek to become.

Whatever you seek to become with all your heart.....

Its only a matter of time.

Let there be no bloodshed.

Be peaceful.
Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by Niceiroko: 3:17pm On Aug 25, 2017
sarrki:

Any Ipob supporters are terrorist
We will deal with them decisively
are u d owner of Nigeria?
Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by dudebuck: 3:28pm On Aug 25, 2017
kenny987:

For as long as you keep thinking it's all about Kanu, u'll keep missing the point.
Exactly!
Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2017
kenny987:
Very sick n daft people. This here is their major punchline, every other thing is just some smokescreen:

Then they add this for good measure:

As lords of the manor cum owners of Nigeria, everyone must fold under them and swear fealty, they can't believe the 'audacity' of Nnamdi Kanu or well placed public officials lending him any support. Useless set of goats!

Quick to insult without properly weighing up the arguments; though I suppose the urge to insult at the slightest opportunity comes to you ppl naturally.

The Arewa youths were basically in support of Igbo secession but demanding for a quick decisive conclusion to the agitation: either Igbos be given their Biafra through referendum or in the alternative they should completely and permanently give the agitation - so as to avert the possibility of war.

They were calling the the arrest of Kanu, who is still inciting hatred and threatening Nigerians with murder and war, in flagrant violation of his bail conditions; they additionally wanted the senators stood bail for him to rescind their support or face suspended because their actions were clearly in conflict with their oath of office as senators - which among others is to defend the integrity of Nigeria and not support to a self declared enemy of the state.
Now tell me (without insults) how the above demands prove to be daft, sick or ridiculous?
Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by Mbediogu(m): 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2017
Arewa people giving instructions to FGN and directing them on which senators to suspend. Warrant nonsense! Calling for seizure of arms from igbos while fulani herdsmen openly flaunt sophisticated military assault rifles. I love Nigeria but my allergy against injustices that rob the east in order to sustain comfort and power among the northerners makes me want to join the secessionist groups. We cannot prevail as a nation under such climate. Why not let go and still be friends?
Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by comrChris(m): 3:59pm On Aug 25, 2017
Can this people just shut up and stop feeling like they are the owners of this country.

Look at the way they are giving orders like no other region matters
Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by backtosender: 4:01pm On Aug 25, 2017
Mbediogu:
Arewa people giving instructions to FGN and directing them on which senators to suspend. Warrant nonsense! Calling for seizure of arms from igbos while fulani herdsmen openly flaunt sophisticated military assault rifles. I love Nigeria but my allergy against injustices that rob the east in order to sustain comfort and power among the northerners makes me want to join the secessionist groups. We cannot prevail as a nation under such climate. Why not let go and still be friends?
Is very tiring seeing injustice and pretend its not happening is sickening I wonder what goes on in their heads

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by kenny987(f): 4:09pm On Aug 25, 2017
Abagworo:
Fear has gripped Nnamdi Kanu but I seriously want him tried and jailed to serve as deterrent to his misled followers

Is the trial not already ongoing? Or u want all courts in d land to try him jointly? You people just make statements without thought, exposing ur bias and odd thought processes.
Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by kenny987(f): 4:22pm On Aug 25, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Quick to insult without properly weighing up the arguments; though I suppose the urge to insult at the slightest opportunity comes to you ppl naturally.

The Arewa youths were basically in support of Igbo secession but demanding for a quick decisive conclusion to the agitation: either Igbos be given their Biafra through referendum or in the alternative they should completely and permanently give the agitation - so as to avert the possibility of war.

They were calling the the arrest of Kanu, who is still inciting hatred and threatening Nigerians with murder and war, in flagrant violation of his bail conditions; they additionally wanted the senators stood bail for him to rescind their support or face suspended because their actions were clearly in conflict with their oath of office as senators - which among others is to defend the integrity of Nigeria and not support to a self declared enemy of the state.
Now tell me (without insults) how the above demands prove to be daft, sick or ridiculous?

First, all regions and Nigerians generally are supposed to be equal stakeholders in a supposed nation. It is the height of misplaced sense of entitlement for a group to arrogate unto themselves the power to dictate the reasoning and choice of others. In the event that a large group comprising the old Eastern Nigeria have chosen to peacefully part ways with the rest of the country especially since every demand and entreaty for restructuring has fallen on deaf ears, on what basis should the northern characters expect such people to show commitment to one Nigeria?

What effort has been made to address the basis for demanding a separation? How does that translate to war? Why are they also ignorant of democratic processes. Is Nnamdi Kanu not already in court? Why d extra demand to have him arrested again and on what grounds? The state has asked d court to revoke his bail terms so why not wait for the court to give its orders?

Then they decide to attack Eastern senators for playing lawful roles of standing surety for NK that to what end? Do the senators have their mandate? Is it not their senator Rabiu Kwankwaso that goes about bailing known northern miscreants from custody? Have they asked him to rescind his position or be suspended? And u say Enyinnaya acted contrary to his oath of office? Are u for real?

Are they above the law? If the actions of Nnamdi is in their myopic opinion, one for him to be arrested and imprisoned for, how about their bald-faced contravention of the Constitutional rights of the Igbos as Nigerians to live and own businesses wherever they choose? If that is not a call to war then what is? Who are they to demand that the privacy of Igbos be breached on d name of searching for weapons? Have herdsmen in all their blatant blood shedding activities been searched? When did they acquire the rights to dictate the terms and conditions for the existence of the Igbo?

Quick n decisive to the agitation? If a referendum which is more preferred fails to take place they won't hold the NASS which they occupy in the majority responsible but expect Igbos to immediately commit to one Nigeria? Indeed they are mad, daft, stupid and useless junkies!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Presents An Award To Umar Ganduje [PICS] / Buba Galadima: Nigerians Are Mourning Buhari’s Victory At Tribunal / Peter Obi Meets With EU Representatives After Jigawa Campaign (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.