Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Do You Know That The prayer Hands Emoji Is Actually A High Five? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know That The prayer Hands Emoji Is Actually A High Five? (1342 Views)

My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Got A High Paying Job / My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. / Can You Believe This Is Actually A Black And White Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know That The prayer Hands Emoji Is Actually A High Five? by mhisbliss(f): 1:56pm On Aug 25, 2017
i always thought it's the prayer or pleading emoji

Re: Do You Know That The prayer Hands Emoji Is Actually A High Five? by iamJ(m): 1:57pm On Aug 25, 2017
ok what should we do with this? Them no dey pay you do thread biko next time make it interesting abeg
Re: Do You Know That The prayer Hands Emoji Is Actually A High Five? by squash47(m): 1:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
So make we fry cocumber?
Re: Do You Know That The prayer Hands Emoji Is Actually A High Five? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 25, 2017
Lol!! I never knew.

Informative! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know That The prayer Hands Emoji Is Actually A High Five? by Blackhawk01: 2:01pm On Aug 25, 2017
LOL. Same here, found out it's actually an emoji for High5 some weeks back but I still use it as my praying emoji. angry angry cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know That The prayer Hands Emoji Is Actually A High Five? by iamJ(m): 2:03pm On Aug 25, 2017
Blackhawk01:
LOL. Same here, found out it's actually an emoji for High5 some weeks back but I still use it as my praying emoji. angry angry cheesy
praying for the boo of boo grin i dey ur back
Re: Do You Know That The prayer Hands Emoji Is Actually A High Five? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 25, 2017
iamJ:
ok what should we do with this? Them no dey pay you do thread biko next time make it interesting abeg
It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Know That The prayer Hands Emoji Is Actually A High Five? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
RuthDaniels:
It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.
The Hate in him clouds the little sense he has left to function with. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Know That The prayer Hands Emoji Is Actually A High Five? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 25, 2017
I am not a fan of emoji. At times, they don't really express one's state. I use the laughing emoji often but in most cases I'm not laughing. As for the prayer one, I've never had a reason to put it into use.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That The prayer Hands Emoji Is Actually A High Five? by iamJ(m): 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2017
RuthDaniels:
i no longer fight, enjoy the likes u seek cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know That The prayer Hands Emoji Is Actually A High Five? by Blackhawk01: 2:15pm On Aug 25, 2017
iamJ:
praying for the boo of boo grin i dey ur back

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Still coming to Ibadan for the booty? wink
Re: Do You Know That The prayer Hands Emoji Is Actually A High Five? by mhisbliss(f): 2:15pm On Aug 25, 2017
RuthDaniels:
kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know That The prayer Hands Emoji Is Actually A High Five? by IamLEGEND1: 2:16pm On Aug 25, 2017
How is this relevant to this section?
Re: Do You Know That The prayer Hands Emoji Is Actually A High Five? by iamJ(m): 2:16pm On Aug 25, 2017
kimbraa:
instead of insulting you, let me tell you the gospel

Have i told you that i love IamKashyBaby today? i haven't abi? cry

I love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love her so much kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Do You Know That The prayer Hands Emoji Is Actually A High Five? by mhisbliss(f): 2:17pm On Aug 25, 2017
squash47:
So make we fry cocumber?
no grilling it is better
Re: Do You Know That The prayer Hands Emoji Is Actually A High Five? by iamJ(m): 2:19pm On Aug 25, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Still coming to Ibadan for the booty? wink
if you no spoil my home u no go rest abi angry angry angry angry angry be like say u no know say evans na my guy angry angry
Re: Do You Know That The prayer Hands Emoji Is Actually A High Five? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 25, 2017
iamJ:

I love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love her so much kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

grin

Awww I love u too babe.. kiss

SunshineR come ooo..its getting hot in here.. grin

10 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Do You Know That The prayer Hands Emoji Is Actually A High Five? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 25, 2017
iamJ:

If you like, breath and eat her; no one really gives a fùck who you love. grin

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know That The prayer Hands Emoji Is Actually A High Five? by Blackhawk01: 2:21pm On Aug 25, 2017
iamJ:
if you no spoil my home u no go rest abi angry angry angry angry angry be like say u no know say evans na my guy angry angry

Hahahaha grin grin cheesy grin

I can see madam here, lemme leave you. tongue tongue

Keep loving hun, it gives more happiness. kiss
Re: Do You Know That The prayer Hands Emoji Is Actually A High Five? by iamJ(m): 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2017
kimbraa:
k, i dont know if i told you how beautiful she is smiley smiley smiley smiley

When i see her my heart pauses kiss kiss kiss kiss , when i hear her voice i feel goosebumps all over

The way am happy no time for hate sorry try again with another guy named jude cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know That The prayer Hands Emoji Is Actually A High Five? by squash47(m): 2:24pm On Aug 25, 2017
mhisbliss:
no grilling it is better
Ah! anty chi chi gang mate,u are sighted..
Re: Do You Know That The prayer Hands Emoji Is Actually A High Five? by mhisbliss(f): 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2017
kimbraa:
lol the aliens have taken over the thread, stop quoting him so he'd leave
Re: Do You Know That The prayer Hands Emoji Is Actually A High Five? by squash47(m): 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2017
kimbraa:
I am not a fan of emoji. At times, they don't really express one's state. I use the laughing emoji often but in most cases I'm not laughing. As for the prayer one, I've never had a reason to put it into use.
yea...whats the need for praya ?
Re: Do You Know That The prayer Hands Emoji Is Actually A High Five? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2017
squash47:
yea...whats the need for praya ?
Perhaps for those who'd want to say "I'm praying" and more of the prayer relating comments.
mhisbliss:
lol the aliens have taken over the thread, stop quoting him so he'd leave
Sure!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know That The prayer Hands Emoji Is Actually A High Five? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 25, 2017
iamJ:
i no longer fight, enjoy the likes u seek cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Oh! Pardon me Jude! If I had known it was you, I wouldn't have been surprised at such display of stupidity neither would I have tried to correct such shallowness. Forgive my ignorance of your awesomeness, I should have known better.

I will cease my response to you now until the day you make an intelligent comment.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Know That The prayer Hands Emoji Is Actually A High Five? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
kimbraa:
Lol!
Re: Do You Know That The prayer Hands Emoji Is Actually A High Five? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 25, 2017
iamJ:

angry

IamKashyBaby:

grin

Awww I love u too babe.. kiss

Su.nshineR come ooo..its getting hot in here.. grin

smiley

if this isnt love then what is smiley smiley

singing this is real love by richie grin

oya e don do............everyone disperse angry
Re: Do You Know That The prayer Hands Emoji Is Actually A High Five? by makydebbie(f): 4:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
Lol I'm just hearing it. And I used it recently. grin
Re: Do You Know That The prayer Hands Emoji Is Actually A High Five? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 25, 2017
How can you referrered to this emoji as high5?op u no get sense oogrin grin
Re: Do You Know That The prayer Hands Emoji Is Actually A High Five? by Lalas247(f): 6:53pm On Aug 25, 2017
That emoji na my
PREACH !
Emoji lol didn't know it was high five any I go still dey use am same way grin

(1) (Reply)

What Made You Join Nairaland? / Lady Shares Unclad Photo Of A Man She Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Take Him / Sexting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.