Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) (35342 Views)

Former Ugandan Couple Celebrate Their Divorce After 6 Years Of Separation (Pix) / Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits / Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) by allanphash7(m): 8:50pm On Aug 25, 2017
Marriage !!!!!

I laugh

HWA tho
Re: Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) by potent5(m): 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2017
Cutie cutie.
Re: Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) by geosegun(m): 9:35pm On Aug 25, 2017
Evaberry:
This makes me wanna believe that love is real

but I know love isn't real, men are trash/scum,serial cheats and wife beater

single to stupor and loving it

Igbeyin loun dun oloku ada! Your life, but dont wail when life and time is far spent.

I've seen those (women) that thought this way you are thinking and.... time went by quickly and are now depressed and full of regret.

If you decide to close your eyes for bad person to pass. You may never know when the good ones will pass too.

My one cent
Re: Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) by joeace2020(m): 9:36pm On Aug 25, 2017
Evaberry:

Marry yourself or your cucumber

1 Like

Re: Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) by rubyradiance(f): 9:40pm On Aug 25, 2017
sexybbstar:
Itumo? Anyway,i haven't seen something like this before bt i dont think its neccessary.

The only thing you witness in your lifetime is your wedding,if you can afford it renew and spend lavishly for it yearly as long as your kids future are secured you are free,,be the first you don't have to see it before as for being necessary my guy 10 year is worth celebrating,,its not money that keeps a home #ask princess Diana,,,just celebrate yourselves its worth it

2 Likes

Re: Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 25, 2017
sunshineG:
shocked
I am not a gay smiley but I don't really like doing romantic stuff
I must be honest it makes me a little sick
I just like to be myself
Hope I am not weird sha smiley

You are

Just so u know; every woman would want to be listened to, cared for, shown affection and pampered atleast every once in a while. It makes them happy and have some self worth.

You should consider being a Priest cos if you get married and your wife cheats on you in the future cos you didn't add romance to your "basic to do list", don't complain.
Re: Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
Evaberry:

SOME, not all. Many are good but their good deeds are being overshadowed by the bad.

A negative mindset about men will hardly give you a positive result.
Re: Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) by hennylove(f): 10:47pm On Aug 25, 2017
This is beautiful. I have seen such before.
Re: Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) by Yeminace(m): 11:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
This is what they call tested and trusted!
Re: Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) by handsomebanana(m): 11:35pm On Aug 25, 2017
Evaberry:

I think you forgot "pigs", "dogs" etc.

PM me for more ideas
Re: Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) by Marineetyon(m): 12:21am On Aug 26, 2017
afonjas
Re: Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) by peacebirdone: 12:38am On Aug 26, 2017
I love that first picture. The small cute boy.. cool
Re: Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) by Tobium1(m): 1:27am On Aug 26, 2017
What's the age gap between the girls
Re: Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) by shogsman(m): 4:38am On Aug 26, 2017
sunshineG:
shocked
I am not a gay smiley but I don't really like doing romantic stuff
I must be honest it makes me a little sick
I just like to be myself
Hope I am not weird sha smiley

1)you are weird
2)you gay as f*ck
3)you need 2 see a social worker,perhaps a psychologist
4)it all comes down to one thing, THE ALLURE OF SEX,you r missing too much,I could cry for you cry
Re: Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) by shogsman(m): 4:42am On Aug 26, 2017
abbk000:
Was the man waiting for her to give birth to a son before he does with wedding

You are a great thinker.
Re: Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) by cooljude(m): 5:59am On Aug 26, 2017
Evaberry:

Eya, I understand your frustration perfectly.

1 Like

Re: Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) by Emestar1999: 7:12am On Aug 26, 2017
Too much money they worry dem
Re: Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 26, 2017
Evaberry:

Who do you na cry
Re: Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:12am On Aug 26, 2017
Evaberry:

Why does it seem like you're seeking validation? Keep your hate feelings to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 8:49am On Aug 26, 2017
pocohantas:

It's usually those ones that didn't have money to do the wedding of their dreams as at when they got married.

Years later, when they make it... they still go ahead to have the white wedding in a mega way. I have seen the one of almost 25yrs sev.

Happy marriage anniversary to them.
I agree with you sis, I remember a lady broadcaster too who did several years ago in d UK, she made use of a horse drawn carriage nd it was a very lavish event.
She said she has always wanted a wedding like that bt she nd d hubby weren't financially capable as @ d time of their first wedding.
Re: Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 8:55am On Aug 26, 2017
PrimadonnaO:

Why does it seem like you're seeking validation? Keep your hate feelings to yourself.
Only d brilliant ones can read btw d lines.
U r a genius wink

1 Like

Re: Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:57am On Aug 26, 2017
BumbleBee2ice:

Only d brilliant ones can read btw d lines.
U r a genius wink

Lol. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 9:05am On Aug 26, 2017
PrimadonnaO:

Lol. Thanks.
Uwc
Re: Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) by fyxboss(m): 10:03am On Aug 26, 2017
me and sexybbstar will soon marry. u all will be invited, my wife
Re: Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) by vertueptime: 10:06am On Aug 26, 2017
Evaberry:

U need koboko
Re: Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 26, 2017
fyxboss:
me and sexybbstar will soon marry. u all will be invited, my wife
Na So smiley
Re: Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) by fyxboss(m): 10:21am On Aug 26, 2017
sexybbstar:
Na So smiley
I'm serious
Re: Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) by Elnida: 11:02am On Aug 26, 2017
Evaberry:

as U single so,dey no dey kpansh U? abeg park we'll,I repeat,park wella
Re: Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2017
Make una de doam small small ooo

Because others they feel recession...ooo
Re: Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) by bamite(m): 2:57pm On Aug 26, 2017
pocohantas:

It's usually those ones that didn't have money to do the wedding of their dreams as at when they got married.

Years later, when they make it... they still go ahead to have the white wedding in a mega way. I have seen the one of almost 25yrs sev.

Happy marriage anniversary to them.
These ones don't look like people who didn't have money for wedding ten years ago.
Re: Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) by bamite(m): 2:59pm On Aug 26, 2017
Evaberry:

Coming from a very ugly local baboon.
Re: Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) by bamite(m): 3:06pm On Aug 26, 2017
soberdrunk:
Money way dem 4 save for the children college fund..... angry
Na your children?

(1) (2) (Reply)

60-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Waiting / Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog / How Do Career Women Cope With Domestic Chores? - Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.