Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,144 members, 7,860,109 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:40 AM

Qualities That Men Want In Their Wives - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Qualities That Men Want In Their Wives (939 Views)

These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp / 6 Traits Men Want In A Long Term Female Partner / Nigerian Men Want Miss Sahhara, The Transgender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Qualities That Men Want In Their Wives by Nairalandsss(m): 3:32pm On Aug 25, 2017
Maintaining a perfect relationship is not as easy as starting it. It needs a combination of many qualities in both men and women. A man wishes for certain qualities in his woman when he starts thinking about having a life partner. Each man dreams of a magic combo of qualities in his wife.When it comes to selecting a life partner, some specific qualities will outweigh in assessing a woman. Most men are keen in opting for women who satisfies his concepts of a life partner. Remember, men are not looking for super models to share their life. Instead, they wish to be with women who have some basic qualities that are essential for building a strong relationship that last forever.Here are some qualities that men want in their wives.

Qualities that men want in their wives are:

1.Attractive: Men love attractive women. But the fact is that the concept of beauty for men varies. The first impression that a man gets when they see a woman has a great role in determining the strength of the bond between them.

2.Bold: A sensitive woman may be successful in capturing the sympathy and attention of a man. But, when it comes to married life, no man will prefer a sensitive wife. Men wish to marry women who are bold enough to stand with them in any situation.

3.Caring: Men are light-hearted creations and they crave for the care and attention of their partners. A woman who cares for her husband, parents and children will never have to worry about grabbing love from her husband.

4.Sensible: No man will prefer a woman who doesn’t care when he talks about his favourite sports or preferred car. Be sensible based on the situations that you face. Know your partner’s interests and give them enough space for enjoying what they love.

5.Friendly: Men wish to be with women who are friendly. Men love talking about anything under the sun and a moody woman may not make the perfect company. So, before complaining that your partner loves to be with his friend, think again.

6.Responsible: There are some men who hate holding responsibilities, while there are others who are strict about carrying out responsibilities. No matter what, all men want their wife to be responsible.

7.Sense Of Humour: Life will be boring and difficult if you are with a partner who is serious on even small things. Sense of humour is considered as one of the most important qualities a man wishes for in his partner.

8.Cooking: No need to be a big chef, but it is true that men love to marry women who love cooking. It is very true that the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. Get ready to satisfy his taste buds and no wonder if he surprises you with an unexpected gift.

These are the qualities that men want in their wifes

Mynd44 lalasticlala

http://www.naijabroad.com/qualities-men-want-wives/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Qualities That Men Want In Their Wives by Stevengerd(m): 3:36pm On Aug 25, 2017
noted

1 Like

Re: Qualities That Men Want In Their Wives by skywalker240(m): 4:05pm On Aug 25, 2017
grin
Re: Qualities That Men Want In Their Wives by pocohantas(f): 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2017
What of green card for 9ja men?
Abi it isn't a quality? Add green card jorr!!! grin

4 Likes

Re: Qualities That Men Want In Their Wives by toseen7: 4:40pm On Aug 25, 2017
"She Must Be Good In Bed" is not there? undecided

hehehe, this list is not from 9ja men wey i know grin
Re: Qualities That Men Want In Their Wives by pocohantas(f): 4:51pm On Aug 25, 2017
toseen7:
"She Must Be Good In Bed" is not there? undecided

hehehe, this list is not from 9ja men wey i know grin

Good in which bed?

Na only for local una dey select, once una reach MM1 enter plane...anyhow e be, una dey take am. No be person wey get good foreign exchange rate dey select? grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Qualities That Men Want In Their Wives by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 25, 2017
pocohantas:
What of green card?
Abi it isn't a quality? Add green card jorr!!! grin
u don save dat second pix grin grin grin

Re: Qualities That Men Want In Their Wives by pocohantas(f): 4:54pm On Aug 25, 2017
lefulefu:

u don save dat last pix grin grin grin

I done add am to my archive... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Qualities That Men Want In Their Wives by Divay22(f): 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
angry
Re: Qualities That Men Want In Their Wives by toseen7: 5:02pm On Aug 25, 2017
pocohantas:

Good in which bed?

Na only for local una dey select, once una reach MM1 enter plane... anyhow e be, una dey take am. No be person wey get good foreign exchange rate dey select? grin grin
hahaha grin grin
True....

Wetin green paali dey cause, eeeh
Re: Qualities That Men Want In Their Wives by Dillusionist(m): 5:08pm On Aug 25, 2017
I hear
Re: Qualities That Men Want In Their Wives by hopeall(f): 5:35pm On Aug 27, 2017
Una don change the topic to green card saga

(1) (Reply)

[please Advice] I Deeply Regret Telling Him How I Feel About Him / O Boy See Equipment My Gf Use In Brushing Her Teeth / Harvesters International (HICC) Singles & Married Conference - UNBROKEN 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.