Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,568 members, 7,850,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:16 AM

Tonight I Would Ask Him Further Questions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tonight I Would Ask Him Further Questions (1970 Views)

My Ordeal With A Hausa Girl Tonight I Never Knew They Were This Emotional. / I Am Scared To Ask Him When He Wants To Get Married. Help!!! / Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonight I Would Ask Him Further Questions by igbeshit: 4:05pm On Aug 25, 2017
That security man I have mentioned days ago, I have just given him some bonbon every time when I passed his post.

but tonight he is to be on the night duty shift. and I decide to do something more than giving snacks.

I would indicate that , he should help me to move some ponderous item in my dorm room. and I would hint that, money is not a problem.

maybe I should show him some pictures, like some interracial intimacy ones.

I just want to sleep with him, with his hot bulging rod in my hands, and eventually the hot sperm on/in my body.
Re: Tonight I Would Ask Him Further Questions by benzene00: 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2017
Re: Tonight I Would Ask Him Further Questions by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2017
hm

Re: Tonight I Would Ask Him Further Questions by igbeshit: 4:11pm On Aug 25, 2017
he is not tall, just around 165-168cm.

and not that very strong stature.

but he is so cute, with his whiskers , and down to the chest furs , and ..... one time when he was in his vest, I have peeped his body. and he is so submissive to white people. I should say , timid . I know he will perform well on bed. no need to be shy when his rod is put in my mouth.

I just like timid boys, because I want to see the contrast.
Re: Tonight I Would Ask Him Further Questions by igbeshit: 4:13pm On Aug 25, 2017
benzene00:
the crucial point is , how much money i should broach ?
Re: Tonight I Would Ask Him Further Questions by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 25, 2017
I just the pity the poor boy.... If only he knew you are a white hoe, he go avoid your infected pussy like poo sad angry

2 Likes

Re: Tonight I Would Ask Him Further Questions by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 25, 2017
Another skank airing out her uninteresting diseased life for an equally uninterested public who dont send you

If you died of HIV now ,no one here would care

Spare us this garbage

I bet you are a guy those, living out his gay fantasies of gender transformation here on nairaland using a girl's moniker since you are too broke to go for a transgender operation despite all the cucumbers you whistle everyday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonight I Would Ask Him Further Questions by igbeshit: 5:14pm On Aug 25, 2017
Lakeside79:
Another skank airing out her uninteresting diseased life for an equally uninterested public who dont send you

If you died of HIV now ,no one here would care

Spare us this garbage

I bet you are a guy those, living out his gay fantasies of gender transformation here on nairaland using a girl's moniker since you are too broke to go for a transgender operation despite all the cucumbers you whistle everyday

i don't want to contract HIV in Africa. 9 out of 10 black guys have HIV. terribleeeeeee.
Re: Tonight I Would Ask Him Further Questions by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 25, 2017
igbeshit:
That security man I have mentioned days ago, I have just given him some bonbon every time when I passed his post.

but tonight he is to be on the night duty shift. and I decide to do something more than giving snacks.

I would indicate that , he should help me to move some ponderous item in my dorm room. and I would hint that, money is not a problem.

maybe I should show him some pictures, like some interracial intimacy ones.

I just want to sleep with him, with his hot bulging rod in my hands, and eventually the hot sperm on/in my body.
I hope your siblings know the trip you embarked on nairaland cheesy
Re: Tonight I Would Ask Him Further Questions by thanki410(m): 5:37pm On Aug 25, 2017
igbeshit:

i don't want to contract HIV in Africa. 9 out of 10 black guys have HIV. terribleeeeeee.

the only things that makes sense in this comment are the full stops...

1 Like

Re: Tonight I Would Ask Him Further Questions by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2017
igbeshit:

You comment is both incoherent and disjointed

1. You are a black girl or Chinese girl ?

2. You are a commercial sex hawker?

3. Where did you get these statistics from? Or are you awake Chinese tecno staff who is talking based on assumption?

4. Location has nothing to do with catching the virus , are you aware of this ?

From your comment I strongly suspect you are a Chinese female , who visits this forum to observe posts on your mobile phone brand let me guess. Tecno infinix or itel ?

Lastly let me add don't believe the exaggerating reports you are told at the Chinese embassy. More men in China, and hing Kong have HIV than in Nigeria and Africa as a whole

Look at it this way China has 1.2 billion people for if just 10% are HIV positive that's over the population of Nigeria ..

So there's no way there are more HIV positive black men Than In your Chinese country

1 Like

Re: Tonight I Would Ask Him Further Questions by igbeshit: 7:33am On Aug 26, 2017
loneatar:
I hope your siblings know the trip you embarked on nairaland cheesy

If I do marry a white man husband, I would never tell him anything about my NIGERIAN JOURNEYs, during which I have had sex with 2 dozens of black men, with giant peniss.
Re: Tonight I Would Ask Him Further Questions by igbeshit: 7:34am On Aug 26, 2017
Lakeside79:

3. Where did you get these statistics from? Or are you awake Chinese tecno staff who is talking based on assumption?

From your comment I strongly suspect you are a Chinese female , who visits this forum to observe posts on your mobile phone brand let me guess. Tecno infinix or itel ?

Lastly let me add don't believe the exaggerating reports you are told at the Chinese embassy. More men in China, and hing Kong have HIV than in Nigeria and Africa as a whole

Look at it this way China has 1.2 billion people for if just 10% are HIV positive that's over the population of Nigeria ..

So there's no way there are more HIV positive black men Than In your Chinese country

I am not a Chinese.

you miss your target totally.....
Re: Tonight I Would Ask Him Further Questions by igbeshit: 7:38am On Aug 26, 2017
Lakeside79:

although I am not a Chinese, I do want to hit your assumption, by defending Chinese a little bit :

China has 10 times population of Nigeria, but, their HIV people are 780,000, while Nigeria is 3,228,600.

go to check by yourself .

List of countries by HIV/AIDS adult prevalence rate

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_HIV/AIDS_adult_prevalence_rate
Re: Tonight I Would Ask Him Further Questions by igbeshit: 7:39am On Aug 26, 2017
Lakeside79:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_HIV/AIDS_adult_prevalence_rate

in this list , you may see, all black countries are at the bottom.

black men have too big peniss , you can not hold it, and you fvck everything, and HIV comes accordingly.
Re: Tonight I Would Ask Him Further Questions by Fadiga24(m): 7:51am On Aug 26, 2017
Lakeside79:

You are right, she is Chinese.

1 Like

Re: Tonight I Would Ask Him Further Questions by igbeshit: 8:07am On Aug 26, 2017
Fadiga24:

You are right, she is Chinese.

even though she is a Chinese, China has less percentage and quantity of HIV people, than any of the black countries.
Re: Tonight I Would Ask Him Further Questions by Fadiga24(m): 8:09am On Aug 26, 2017
igbeshit:

even though she is a Chinese, China has less percentage and quantity of HIV people, than any of the black countries.

'Even though' and 'even if' learn the discrepancy between the two words.

1 Like

Re: Tonight I Would Ask Him Further Questions by igbeshit: 9:15am On Aug 26, 2017
Fadiga24:

'Even though' and 'even if' learn the discrepancy between the two words.

there is no difference.

which rubbish African teacher taught you English ? who tells you that there is a difference between "even though " and "even if" ?

funny idiot

don't tell me, you think "even if " means "if" ?!
Re: Tonight I Would Ask Him Further Questions by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 26, 2017
igbeshit:

although I am not a Chinese, I do want to hit your assumption, by defending Chinese a little bit :

China has 10 times population of Nigeria, but, their HIV people are 780,000, while Nigeria is 3,228,600.

go to check by yourself .

You are Chinese and that figure is false China have over 100 million HIV positive people. I lived in China and hong Kong so I know what I am saying . The Chinese media hides these facts from the wilrd . Hina had the highest number of HIV and lung infection disease sufferers in the world
Re: Tonight I Would Ask Him Further Questions by igbeshit: 9:19am On Aug 26, 2017
Lakeside79:

You are Chinese and that figure is false China have over 100 million HIV positive people. I lived in China and hong Kong so I know what I am saying . The Chinese media hides these facts from the wilrd . Hina had the highest number of HIV and lung infection disease sufferers in the world

wiki is wrong, and you are right.

yes, of course.

wiki is edited by Caucasian people in WHO, how can they be right ?

black racist and idiot

are you afraid to see your face in the mirror ? see the facts and eat them.
Re: Tonight I Would Ask Him Further Questions by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 26, 2017
igbeshit:

in this list , you may see, all black countries are at the bottom.

black men have too big peniss , you can not hold it, and you fvck everything, and HIV comes accordingly.

I lived in China i stayed in ghandong , schenzen and from there I moved to Hong Kong

The Chinese media is 100% propaganda. China has the highest number of HIV cases in the world .

The Chinese media tell their citizens that Nigerians have HIV so their women are scared to sleep with Nigerian men only because Chinese hate inter breeding with blacks .

I saw this same rubbish when I was in China on the TV

I can't tell your a fact that China has more HIV positive men and women than Nigerians Ghanaians combined

你是一个非常愚蠢的人,相信这些谎言
Re: Tonight I Would Ask Him Further Questions by igbeshit: 9:21am On Aug 26, 2017
Lakeside79:

mor.on, Chinese write wiki ?!

Re: Tonight I Would Ask Him Further Questions by igbeshit: 9:23am On Aug 26, 2017
Lakeside79:

I lived in China i stayed in ghandong , schenzen and from there I moved to Hong Kong

The Chinese media is 100% propaganda. China has the highest number of HIV cases in the world .

The Chinese media tell their citizens that Nigerians have HIV so their women are scared to sleep with Nigerian men only because Chinese hate inter breeding with blacks .

I saw this same rubbish when I was in China on the TV

I can't tell your a fact that China has more HIV positive men and women than Nigerians Ghanaians combined

你是一个非常愚蠢的人,相信这些谎言

this data is from wiki, and wiki is edited by your worshipped Brits and Americans. wiki data is NOT edited by Chinese.

you need to be reborn to be a white person to have a little bit higher IQ , to understand me ?
Re: Tonight I Would Ask Him Further Questions by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 26, 2017
igbeshit:

wiki is wrong, and you are right.

yes, of course.

wiki is edited by Caucasian people in WHO, how can they be right ?

black racist and idiot

are you afraid to see your face in the mirror ? see the facts and eat them.

I never said Wikipedia is wrong I said the Chinese government which is globally notorious for propaganda supplies Wikipedia with false information.

You know the truth , China has so many cities abandoned due to pollution where you shipped your tuberculosis and hi patients off to.

Face the truth
The Chinese government is the king of propaganda. Tell Africans the truth why your companies really invest in Africa ...
Or should I help you?
Re: Tonight I Would Ask Him Further Questions by igbeshit: 9:27am On Aug 26, 2017
Lakeside79:

I never said Wikipedia is wrong I said the Chinese government which is globally notorious for propaganda supplies Wikipedia with false information.

You know the truth , China has so many cities abandoned due to pollution where you shipped your tuberculosis and hi patients off to.

Face the truth
The Chinese government is the king of propaganda. Tell Africans the truth why your companies really invest in Africa ...
Or should I help you?

wiki data is from every country's self claim ? if so , how can wiki be independent and impartial ?

MO.RON !

Re: Tonight I Would Ask Him Further Questions by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 26, 2017
igbeshit:

this data is from wiki, and wiki is edited by your worshipped Brits and Americans. wiki data is NOT edited by Chinese.

you need to be reborn to be a white person to have a little bit higher IQ , to understand me ?

Higher IQ

You really are dumb aren't you? Data is supposed to wiki by governments of different countries you f00l

Wiki does not go to any country to carry it census by themselves it's the data they are given that they upload

So when governments like the Chinese government which is known world wide for lies and propaganda gives Wikipedia false data it's not blamed on Wikipedia

Like I said all this data is false
You really are a stupid person aren't you ?
Re: Tonight I Would Ask Him Further Questions by igbeshit: 9:28am On Aug 26, 2017
Lakeside79:

Face the truth
Or should I help you?

why are you so scared to watch the mirror ? aren't you everyday proud of your black skin ? look at it in the mirror, and see what that is !

check it , this is the mirror !

Re: Tonight I Would Ask Him Further Questions by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 26, 2017
igbeshit:

wiki data is from every country's self claim ? if so , how can wiki be independent and impartial ?

MO.RON !

IDIOT WIKI RELIES ON DATA . WHAT MAKES THEM INDEPENDENT IS THAT THEY ARE FREE TO SHARE ALL DATA AND NOT LIABLE TO ANY GOVERNMENT OR ORGANISATION
YOU ARE SO STUPIDDD
Re: Tonight I Would Ask Him Further Questions by igbeshit: 9:30am On Aug 26, 2017
Lakeside79:

Higher IQ

You really are dumb aren't you? Data is supposed to wiki by governments of different countries you f00l

Wiki does not go to any country to carry it census by themselves it's the data they are given that they upload

So when governments like the Chinese government which is known world wide for lies and propaganda gives Wikipedia false data it's not blamed on Wikipedia

Like I said all this data is false
You really are a stupid person aren't you ?

so , your point is : wiki is not impartial, and it can not be trusted.

why don't you put it in such a simple way ?!

since you deny wiki's authority, you are the only evidence.

and you say China is infested with HIV, and that is it. because, according to you , wiki is wrong, and you are right .

if anything more I intend to say, I am supposed to be a racist right away.
Re: Tonight I Would Ask Him Further Questions by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 26, 2017
igbeshit:

why are you so scared to watch the mirror ? aren't you everyday proud of your black skin ? look at it in the mirror, and see what that is !

check it , this is the mirror !

Like I said China is number with HIV population. Hahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

China have highest cases of HIV and tuberculosis..their government is hiding this fact .

This is why alot of you run here to work for tecno , infinix and itel ...this is why you babies are born sick and tiny because you mostly have HIV

Hahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Tonight I Would Ask Him Further Questions by igbeshit: 9:31am On Aug 26, 2017
Lakeside79:

IDIOT WIKI RELIES ON DATA . WHAT MAKES THEM INDEPENDENT IS THAT THEY ARE FREE TO SHARE ALL DATA AND NOT LIABLE TO ANY GOVERNMENT OR ORGANISATION
YOU ARE SO STUPIDDD

sure, of course, wiki is wrong , and you are absolutely right.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Be A Billionaire Before November / Sex Doll For Rent 10k Per Night / Twins In Nairaland Let Meet Hear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.