Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,564 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Ladies Rate My Pic. No Guys Allowed Here! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Rate My Pic. No Guys Allowed Here! (26715 Views)

This Is Me! Rate My Pic And Tell Me How I Look! / Are Guys Allowed To Ejaculate Into Sex Dolls / Rate My Pic Without Makeup! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Rate My Pic. No Guys Allowed Here! by Ladyjumong(f): 8:31pm On Aug 25, 2017
Randy91:

oya say d truth...do u luv wat u r seeing
erm.... u say ? grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Rate My Pic. No Guys Allowed Here! by makydebbie(f): 8:38pm On Aug 25, 2017
idyicy45:
listen to me you insolence teenager mind the way you talk to people you ain't even mature enough to use the internet not because u get attention from some of diz pervert naira land guys with your black and ugly looking nose
You old man. Mind what you say to people. Are you the one buying my data? I'm not mature to use the Internet and that's so hilarious coming from you who isn't qualified to use a phone. You better stop quoting me, I'm not the reason why you're frustrated this night so carry your dead brain cells out of my mention. Pervert!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Rate My Pic. No Guys Allowed Here! by makydebbie(f): 8:38pm On Aug 25, 2017
dacovajnr:
been Good, can't complain..hope your day went well?
Yea, just a little tired.
Re: Ladies Rate My Pic. No Guys Allowed Here! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 25, 2017
Ladyjumong:

erm.... u say ? grin grin grin

Lolz.... Heediat!!!!!

I knw u r lying bt continue!!!
Re: Ladies Rate My Pic. No Guys Allowed Here! by dacovajnr: 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2017
makydebbie:
Yea, just a little tired.
alright, Get some rest and you'll be fine...hope you've had dinner sha?
Re: Ladies Rate My Pic. No Guys Allowed Here! by idyicy45: 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2017
makydebbie:
You old man. Mind what you say to people. Are you the one buying my data? I'm not mature to use the Internet and that's so hilarious coming from you who isn't qualified to use a phone. You better stop quoting me, I'm not the reason why you're frustrated this night so carry your dead brain cells out of my mention. Pervert!
too much relaxer for your brain dey mess u up and I'm not the reason you are ugly

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Rate My Pic. No Guys Allowed Here! by Ladyjumong(f): 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2017
Randy91:

Lolz.... Heediat!!!!!

I knw u r lying bt continue!!!
lying kwa
about what kwanu
Re: Ladies Rate My Pic. No Guys Allowed Here! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2017
That's not even his picture grin he is looking for someone to scam
Re: Ladies Rate My Pic. No Guys Allowed Here! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 25, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:
shocked shocked shocked shocked Sugar-boy (Bleep-boy) material - better face VGC or Lekki 1 sharperly instead of wasting time here ..just joking naa grin na modelling fit you

For my comments

1: You are toned but not shredded and I suspect fit (in-passing) what is your VO2Max numbers
2: You are young, brash and probably reckless but that is to be expected
3: You are narcissistic and per-occupied with your looks (sex) and attention.. less with knowledge and vision

You still look good tho.. it can only get you so far.. before your lack of other qualities you need to truly bloom fail you..
points no.3 is wrong tho.
Re: Ladies Rate My Pic. No Guys Allowed Here! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 25, 2017
Randy91:

hahahahahahaha....

no mind that Lalas247......

I am consulting iffá on her ASS....

her ASS is mine!!!!...##iffa has declared
ifa ke grin
ogun told me otherwise grin
Re: Ladies Rate My Pic. No Guys Allowed Here! by idyicy45: 8:43pm On Aug 25, 2017
dacovajnr:
mumu u dey find Toto to gbash DAT girl go give you STD

1 Like

Re: Ladies Rate My Pic. No Guys Allowed Here! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 25, 2017
Randy91:

this one don wet ooooo

#sweetdreams sweethrt...

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies Rate My Pic. No Guys Allowed Here! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 25, 2017
Ladyjumong:
lying kwa
about what kwanu

I knw it's raining already in btw ur thighs bt continue lying...Lolz
Re: Ladies Rate My Pic. No Guys Allowed Here! by makydebbie(f): 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2017
dacovajnr:
LOL, rest keh? I've to finish what I'm doing for my brother this night. Not yet, I don't like the food sef. undecided
Re: Ladies Rate My Pic. No Guys Allowed Here! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 25, 2017
Randy91:

this one don wet ooooo

#sweetdreams sweethrt...
.. grin grin
Re: Ladies Rate My Pic. No Guys Allowed Here! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 25, 2017
mhizesther:
Joseph!!!!
Paddi...it's boredom o. ..Abuja is dry
Re: Ladies Rate My Pic. No Guys Allowed Here! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 25, 2017
lefulefu:
ifa ke grin ogun told me otherwise grin

madt niggur...Lmao....

That her Ass b like this nw...

Re: Ladies Rate My Pic. No Guys Allowed Here! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 25, 2017
Tochyodikwa:
That's not even his picture grin he is looking for someone to scam
Are u sure?
Re: Ladies Rate My Pic. No Guys Allowed Here! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 25, 2017
idyicy45:

niggur stay off dacovajnr......na ur toasting

1 Like

Re: Ladies Rate My Pic. No Guys Allowed Here! by makydebbie(f): 8:48pm On Aug 25, 2017
idyicy45:
too much relaxer for your brain dey mess u up and I'm not the reason you are ugly
This idiot doesn't have the courage to upload his pic but he's here insulting me. Like bro what's up? Are you that ugly that you're allergic to your face?
You've masturbated with my picture to the point that you think I'm your mummy. I'm not your mummy. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Rate My Pic. No Guys Allowed Here! by Ladyjumong(f): 8:49pm On Aug 25, 2017
Randy91:

I knw it's raining already in btw ur thighs bt continue lying...Lolz
bros ehn,

i no say we dey joke buh some topic na no go area for me, no talk me dirty ni

oya bk to topic, me no geh say for dz matter na em make i been the call up other gels undecided
Re: Ladies Rate My Pic. No Guys Allowed Here! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2017
agongajoseph:
Paddi...it's boredom o. ..Abuja is dry

Lol...And u couldn't whatsapp me abi...

1 Like

Re: Ladies Rate My Pic. No Guys Allowed Here! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 25, 2017
Ladyjumong:
bros ehn,

oya bk to topic, me no geh say for dz matter na em make i been the call up other gels undecided

na blood dey run ur blood abi

Re: Ladies Rate My Pic. No Guys Allowed Here! by dacovajnr: 8:52pm On Aug 25, 2017
idyicy45:
Wawa, frustrated Maggot...You think say na everybody be pervert like you..you better goan find something to do with your miserable life..

That your sisters have STD and have been spreading it doesn't necessarily mean other girls have it too..

Re: Ladies Rate My Pic. No Guys Allowed Here! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 25, 2017
Ladyjumong:
bros ehn,

na water dey run ur vein abi

Re: Ladies Rate My Pic. No Guys Allowed Here! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 25, 2017
mhizesther:

Lol...And u couldn't whatsapp me abi...
no vex...I will, thought of dat. wink
Re: Ladies Rate My Pic. No Guys Allowed Here! by idyicy45: 8:54pm On Aug 25, 2017
makydebbie:
This idiot doesn't have the courage to upload his pic but he's here insulting me. Like bro what's up? Are you that ugly that you're allergic to your face?
You've masturbated with my picture to the point that you think I'm your mummy. I'm not your mummy. smiley
not necessary STD carrier ugly bio terrorist go to ghana and sleep with doz Ashanti boys no be only masturbate na incubate
Re: Ladies Rate My Pic. No Guys Allowed Here! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 25, 2017
makydebbie:
wetin dey happen? cheesy
d bobo dey vex wit u cos u no gree twerk for am? cheesy
hmm na wao cheesy
Re: Ladies Rate My Pic. No Guys Allowed Here! by Ladyjumong(f): 8:57pm On Aug 25, 2017
Randy91:

na water dey run ur vein abi
not lyk em claiming holy mary buh water or nah, hate talkin dirty. undecided
Re: Ladies Rate My Pic. No Guys Allowed Here! by dacovajnr: 8:57pm On Aug 25, 2017
makydebbie:
LOL, rest keh? I've to finish what I'm doing for my brother this night. Not yet, I don't like the food sef. undecided
Oooops!!, can't you do that another tym and get the much needed rest? Could that be our fantastically Delicious Nigerian Jollof tongue @ the emboldened...coz that's the only food I knw you dislike with passion tongue tongue
Re: Ladies Rate My Pic. No Guys Allowed Here! by idyicy45: 8:57pm On Aug 25, 2017
dacovajnr:
Wawa, frustrated Maggot...You think say na everybody be pervert like you..you better goan find something to do with your miserable life..

That your sisters have STD and have been spreading it doesn't necessarily mean other girls have it too..
pussy liquid brain wetin again u sabi apart from looking for potential olosho like that ugly Ghanian STD CARRIER to slay
Re: Ladies Rate My Pic. No Guys Allowed Here! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
idyicy45:
not necessary STD carrier ugly bio terrorist go to ghana and sleep with doz Ashanti boys no be only masturbate na incubate
bikonu cool down cheesy
if na babe with ukwu u want i fit hala few for u cheesy
but debbie"s ukwu already belong to someone else cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

How To Spot A Girl With Lot Of Body Counts. (Unapologetic) / What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? / If You Can't Last 2minutes Or Watery Sperm, Try Bitter Kola + Watermelon Seed

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.