Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

How Many Boyfriend(s) Have You Had To Date - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Boyfriend(s) Have You Had To Date (2405 Views)

Am Inlove With Ex-boyfriend,s Friend.. / Dear Ladies, Here Are Facts You Need To Know About Your Boyfriend(s) / Help! My Boyfriend 's Ex Is Giving Me Nightmares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Boyfriend(s) Have You Had To Date by olugirl(f): 11:28pm On Feb 20, 2010
hey, research ke? is that not against NL rules?
Devonian:

@ Olugirl:

I like your honest answer. It's in deed really possible to lost count, and UK girls that's participated in this type of survey which was conducted on another forum/site truly and honestly lost count. Nonetheless, they were very helpful in furnishing the research team with in depth information during in depth interviews. I noted you're in London. Will you be available for an in depth interview? It doesn’t have to be face-to-face or 1 on 1. We conduct recorded telephone interviews. Or, if you’re not comfortable with that, we can do so via a dedicated chat room. This research team is particularly keen to hold in depth interviews with Naija gals who, like yourself, had lost count. And, we’re more than willing to compensate for your time.
Re: How Many Boyfriend(s) Have You Had To Date by Devonian(m): 2:36pm On Feb 21, 2010
olugirl:

hey, research ke? is that not against NL rules?

Hi Olugirl: I actually checked it out in case it is but it really isn't so feel free to participate in this interesting study. You can contact the research director at oconnorfrancis@ymail.com

Cheers!
Re: How Many Boyfriend(s) Have You Had To Date by WhyAWhy(m): 10:41pm On Aug 22, 2011
I really don't care if you've had 1000 boyfriends as long as none has slept with you grin grin grin
Re: How Many Boyfriend(s) Have You Had To Date by pendo89(f): 10:48pm On Aug 22, 2011
Well who cares.Any award?
I have had 1. fullstop.
Next?
Re: How Many Boyfriend(s) Have You Had To Date by Tosinville(m): 10:54pm On Aug 22, 2011
Which kind question be diz?
Re: How Many Boyfriend(s) Have You Had To Date by WhyAWhy(m): 10:56pm On Aug 22, 2011
@pendo89: Next question: Did He sleep with you? or did you sleep with him ? cheesy
Re: How Many Boyfriend(s) Have You Had To Date by pendo89(f): 11:01pm On Aug 22, 2011
^
hey whyAwhy what a name lol
whom are you doing research for?
This question doesnt bother me at all.But beyond that is private and confidential.
we are cool now.
Re: How Many Boyfriend(s) Have You Had To Date by ijcurt(f): 12:16am On Aug 23, 2011
olugirl:

i have lost count and am not yet even married, cos am not ready yet!
cheesy grin grin grin
Re: How Many Boyfriend(s) Have You Had To Date by Exponental(m): 12:37am On Aug 23, 2011
peeceelove:

Poster pls forget this question, NO WOMAN I REPEAT NO WWOOMMAANN will ever come out to tell u that aspect of their life, they will prefer to beat around the bush and see you as an enemy. Meeeeen good luck on your research but for me just chillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Cheers

attended a parry where d celebrant stopped d music, n said: thanking u all 4 comin 2 my parry, most of my ex are in attendance, i cant believ ds, i've slept wit mor than 25 guys here.
Though she took little alcohol. But I think it's a bitter truth spoken
Re: How Many Boyfriend(s) Have You Had To Date by malaria(f): 9:54am On Aug 23, 2011
@op hw many prostitudes hv u slept wit? Pls direct ur qustion 2 ur moda.
Re: How Many Boyfriend(s) Have You Had To Date by marcus1234: 9:55am On Aug 23, 2011
Re: How Many Boyfriend(s) Have You Had To Date by MMM2(m): 10:21am On Aug 23, 2011
uncountable embarassed
Re: How Many Boyfriend(s) Have You Had To Date by WhyAWhy(m): 10:50am On Aug 23, 2011
pendo89:

^
hey whyAwhy what a name lol
whom are you doing research for?
This question doesnt bother me at all.But beyond that is private and confidential.
we are cool now.

You have answered my question  grin  grin  grin
Re: How Many Boyfriend(s) Have You Had To Date by pendo89(f): 10:55am On Aug 23, 2011
WhyAWhy:

You have answered my question  grin  grin  grin

Good. Add strictly confidential to that.
Re: How Many Boyfriend(s) Have You Had To Date by Nayah(f): 10:56am On Aug 23, 2011
Very curious poster grin
Re: How Many Boyfriend(s) Have You Had To Date by WhyAWhy(m): 11:20am On Aug 23, 2011
pendo89:

Good. Add strictly confidential to that.
at least if every girl answers my question like this, I will know where not to LOOK  grin grin grin
Re: How Many Boyfriend(s) Have You Had To Date by nassiwa: 11:34am On Aug 23, 2011
I have dated so many ever since i was thirteen. Have dated almost all tribes now am dating a white man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? / Please Help My Wife To Be Virginal Is Tight / Ladies : Will You Take His Ex's Engagement Ring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.