Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,062 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:57 AM

Okonjo-iweala For President If We Want Nigeria To Progress! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-iweala For President If We Want Nigeria To Progress! (1292 Views)

Ribadu/iweala For 2019/2023 / 'How PDP Will Produce Next Senate President If Saraki Is Removed'-Delta Senator / Yale Honours Okonjo-iweala For Fighting Corruption, Fiscal Transparency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okonjo-iweala For President If We Want Nigeria To Progress! by LePhilippe(m): 7:48pm On Feb 12, 2007
Its a very simple topic. No Donald Duke, no Atiku, no IBB, no OBasanjo. Please a woman can do want a man can do two times better. This lady proved she was well able for the job in her short term as a politician!!! In my opinion the only way Nigeria can progress is with this man becoming leadder

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala For President If We Want Nigeria To Progress! by CrudeOil2(m): 8:58pm On Feb 12, 2007
Re: Okonjo-iweala For President If We Want Nigeria To Progress! by naijacutee(f): 9:45pm On Feb 12, 2007
I agree! Iweala for president!!! Let's leave all ego etc at the door and see reason!
Re: Okonjo-iweala For President If We Want Nigeria To Progress! by JosBoy4Lif(m): 9:46pm On Feb 12, 2007
LOL, Lets be realistics she doesnt not stand a chance cheesy cheesy
Re: Okonjo-iweala For President If We Want Nigeria To Progress! by naijacutee(f): 10:24pm On Feb 12, 2007
error!
Re: Okonjo-iweala For President If We Want Nigeria To Progress! by lewa(m): 10:32pm On Feb 12, 2007
Do you think Nigeria is an ordinary country for a woman to rule?This is not Germany, Finland, Bangladesh or India!It's Nigeria- 140 million people, over 250 ehnic groups, established geo-political political alliances, religious/tribal feudal overlords etc!Iweala can't rule,maybe another time in another world!Not now!No sentiments
Re: Okonjo-iweala For President If We Want Nigeria To Progress! by LePhilippe(m): 10:35pm On Feb 12, 2007
Please people dont be ridiculous. Which so called MAN has done anything to help Nigeria. If she wasn't in power do you think any Nigerians living in Lebanon at the time would have been evacuated. Please, she gave Nigeria a good name for 30mins before the cowards finally got rid of her. Do you thin she would have been impeached if Nigerians didn't think she was a threat to their daily wage - corruption and stealing government funds!!! No!!!
Re: Okonjo-iweala For President If We Want Nigeria To Progress! by lewa(m): 11:29pm On Feb 12, 2007
Yea she did evacuate Nigerians in Lebanon!Isn't that part of her duties?Politics transcends sentimentality and i don't know where u live, but you should know that!Does she have the funds to pay for expression of interest form, pay for campaign headquarters all over Nigeria, pay for staff all over till ward level,adverts etc. Can she win/buy political structures that would be beneficial to her campaign, would she agree with certain quarters to zone juicy portfolios to them, can she use thugs and urchins to cause problem when necessary?Boy wake up and smell the coffee, politics in Nigeria is not text book or fairy story politics By the way who would her backers be-NANS, NUJ,NSW,NLC or who?
Re: Okonjo-iweala For President If We Want Nigeria To Progress! by lewa(m): 11:31pm On Feb 12, 2007
Look it's not yet time for people like Iweala, Utomi etc. I really wish it is but the reality on ground is different. Maybe another century or the after life
Re: Okonjo-iweala For President If We Want Nigeria To Progress! by BigB11(m): 4:01am On Feb 13, 2007
Very beautiful woman, but Nigeria is not ready for her and she is not ready for Nigeria as well.

Therefore I think she should take some time out and take care of her husband. The man needs it, trust me.
Re: Okonjo-iweala For President If We Want Nigeria To Progress! by LePhilippe(m): 12:56am On Feb 18, 2007
nigeria is on the highway to selfdestruct with state of politics lately.
Re: Okonjo-iweala For President If We Want Nigeria To Progress! by McKren(m): 12:44pm On Feb 18, 2007
@BigB1

So disappointed to realise you have time to post on this thread. Iweala for President how/
She is not even part of the political process at the moment.
This thread is a waste of time and space.

She is one of our finest brains, but she is not even thinking of being president so why the topic??/
Re: Okonjo-iweala For President If We Want Nigeria To Progress! by LePhilippe(m): 2:47pm On Feb 18, 2007
We are all trying to acknowledge the rightful president for Nigeria!!!
Re: Okonjo-iweala For President If We Want Nigeria To Progress! by mallmum: 10:03am On Jul 22, 2013
we achieve in proportion to what we attempt. the
reason why people are POOR is they Pass Over
Oppportunities Repeatedly..THE RE is a platform I
BELONG to for over a year. they help me to LEARN
more in order to EARN more, they have provided
me SOURCE OF MULTIPLE StREAMS OF
INCOME.. do not ignore this... OPPORTUNITIES
SOMETIMES COME IN WAYS WE DON'T
UNDERSTAND.
you can check m c d a v ei. n v e s t. c o m
Re: Okonjo-iweala For President If We Want Nigeria To Progress! by mekaboy(m): 10:13am On Jul 22, 2013
This might sound funny but trust me, if we really want change, these are the kind of pple we need. Iweala will make a good president, and possibly the best president nigeria will ever have.

Nigeria has been abused so long by drunk, greedy and wicked men. Nigeria needs a womans love, Nigeria needs a woman to nurse and pamper her.

This whole APC PDP thing is a waste of time. The same clueless, wicked and confused people jumping from party to party jst to enrich themselves and families.

If only she will be willing to contest . Those pple saying nigeria does not need a woman, governance is about making wise and selfless decisions in the interest of the nation.

The men we have had and will have as president will not be able to do that.
Re: Okonjo-iweala For President If We Want Nigeria To Progress! by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 22, 2013
Mr. OP,

The Jihardists will soon declare a fatwa on you!
Nigeria is not that kind of country.

Sure, we will like people Ngozi to govern us, but that can only happen in Biafra!
This is all Biafrans must come together, let us leave Nigeria alone, so that we can make some progress!
Nigeria is a dead horse!
Re: Okonjo-iweala For President If We Want Nigeria To Progress! by kepsi123(m): 12:25pm On Jul 22, 2013
She will fix our country the vary same way she fixed our economy. Hooray!! !!!!!!!!
Re: Okonjo-iweala For President If We Want Nigeria To Progress! by eagleeye2: 12:35pm On Jul 22, 2013
"The Man Dies in anyone who keeps silent in the face of Oppression". Wole Soyinka
If all the prominent women in this country keep silent in this issue of Child marriage and don't speak out, theen no woman has a right to come in 2015 and say she wants to rule Nigeria. I will even prefer the likes of Yarima to rule, because he has shown what he will do for his people and religion.
Re: Okonjo-iweala For President If We Want Nigeria To Progress! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2013
We have Iweala, fashola, utomi, Duke and Nigerians keep voting rubbish people into political offices... SMH
Re: Okonjo-iweala For President If We Want Nigeria To Progress! by AZeD1(m): 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2013
Op
What has she done to deserve to be president?

(1) (Reply)

Four Months After The Bloody Multiple Bank Robberies In Osun. / Abuse Of African Children By Catholic Priests Veiled By Stigma / How "lukuluku" Scammed Ibori’s Associates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.