Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,753 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG (81610 Views)

Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme / TGI Group Of Companies Management Trainee Program 2018 / NBC Management Trainee Invite? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by harqyn: 3:09am On Aug 26, 2017
Pls help a brother, am trying to login with the sent password from dragnet but is telling me 'incorrect password'. Pls what can I do? somebody help!!!
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by mickells(m): 3:29am On Aug 26, 2017
harqyn:
Pls help a brother, am trying to login with the sent password from dragnet but is telling me 'incorrect password'. Pls what can I do? somebody help!!!
Just copy and paste the password. Don't bother retyping it.
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by judey1992(m): 4:12am On Aug 26, 2017
Kekule50:
It is application form.Already filled mine.

please bro, what was the content of the form?
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by gtjonah(m): 5:55am On Aug 26, 2017
I just successful submitted mine now..
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by bozinny29: 6:05am On Aug 26, 2017
I tried opening dragnet.ng it is saying resource limit reached
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by onyeebekee: 6:16am On Aug 26, 2017
Kekule50:
Kekule50:
Pls what was the message received when you successfully submitted..Did you get acmessage like we would get back to you shortly?
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by gtjonah(m): 6:17am On Aug 26, 2017
bozinny29:
I tried opening dragnet.ng it is saying resource limit reached
It has been saying that since yesterday.. After even filling my form, I ve been trying to submit since yesterday. Just this morning after some trials, it worked...
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by ApostleEbuka(m): 8:01am On Aug 26, 2017
please next stage is it a dragnet test or just filling form?
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 26, 2017
please what is the content of the form and what is the salary range for this job.....
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 26, 2017
Drive512

pls o, I was filling the form but got to a stage that requires me to upload some docs which I dont have on my system now. If I close this page, will I be able to log in back and start over again?
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by elderkezini92: 9:57am On Aug 26, 2017
strong766:
Drive512

pls o, I was filling the form but got to a stage that requires me to upload some docs which I dont have on my system now. If I close this page, will I be able to log in back and start over again?
please which documents did they ask for?
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 26, 2017
Hello everyone, I got the mail but on filling the application I realized they asked for NYSC discharge No. embarassedand also to upload some stuffs too.

I'm a serving corp member to pass out this November embarassed
What do I do? Anybody in my shoes or has an answer please let me know?

And to others who also got the mail please your suggestions are needed...

Alausa222 kekule50 dinny1 Drive512 Nanyalove emmieachichi bioduneberry gtjonah
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Delightiphie: 10:06am On Aug 26, 2017
strong766:
Drive512

Yes
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by teeflames(m): 10:13am On Aug 26, 2017
Just upload your call up letter
Misskaycee21:
Hello everyone, I got the mail but on filling the application I realized they asked for NYSC discharge No. embarassedand also to upload the some stuffs too.

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by desoladearie(f): 10:17am On Aug 26, 2017
gtjonah:
It has been saying that since yesterday.. After even filling my form, I ve been trying to submit since yesterday. Just this morning after some trials, it worked...
Pls Ow can I access the site, I got the email but the site is not going thru. Pls guys help me, what can I do?
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 26, 2017
ApostleEbuka:
please next stage is it a dragnet test or just filling form?
Biodata I think
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by blazingkings(m): 11:02am On Aug 26, 2017
desoladearie:

Pls Ow can I access the site, I got the email but the site is not going thru. Pls guys help me, what can I do?

I think the reason is the traffic on d site or something. Keep trying preferably at night cos that was when I filled mine. The site was working perfectly then
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by ApostleEbuka(m): 11:17am On Aug 26, 2017
blazingkings:

I think the reason is the traffic on d site or something. Keep trying preferably at night cos that was when I filled mine. The site was working perfectly then

after you submitted, did you see any message like we will get bk to you shortly?
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by blazingkings(m): 11:25am On Aug 26, 2017
ApostleEbuka:

after you submitted, did you see any message like we will get bk to you shortly?

Yeah. That should be the message everyone got I think.
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by emmieachichi: 11:32am On Aug 26, 2017
Misskaycee21:
Hello everyone, I got the mail but on filling the application I realized they asked for NYSC discharge No. embarassedand also to upload some stuffs too.

Hi misskaycee, u can fill in ur called up no as teeflams said but on d other hand dey said discharge no. and date u completed it.d essence of biodata is dey check ur background for wat is real or not. anyways just try writing a number from ur nysc details for dem.... but I believe It's one of dere screening methods......in case u are ask to come on dat day with all ur original credentials.
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 26, 2017
Delightiphie:

Yes
OOHH thanks boss..so make I close the page jo coolPLS GUYS MY PASSWORD IS FAILING O..WHAT SHOULD I DO
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 26, 2017
elderkezini92:
please which documents did they ask for?
nysc. degree cert, passport, ssce, and others
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by desoladearie(f): 12:27pm On Aug 26, 2017
blazingkings:

Ok, thanks alot, I will try it then.
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by master69(m): 1:15pm On Aug 26, 2017
I also got d mail with 2:2 tnk God.
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by olajohn36: 3:21pm On Aug 26, 2017
I got the mail briskly, now that I'm ready to take the online test, I couldn't locate it on my mail again.... please help, I've searched everywhere including spam folders
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by olajohn36: 3:22pm On Aug 26, 2017
got the mail briskly, now that I'm ready to take the online test, I couldn't locate it on my mail again.... please help, I've searched everywhere including spam folders
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by ndes27: 3:28pm On Aug 26, 2017
it keeps saying resource limited reached.
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by andersonho: 3:41pm On Aug 26, 2017
olajohn36:
got the mail briskly, now that I'm ready to take the online test, I couldn't locate it on my mail again.... please help, I've searched everywhere including spam folders

Check your Trash folder, may be you mistakenly deleted it.

1 Like

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by ndes27: 4:00pm On Aug 26, 2017
Their site is down tried severely bt not going

1 Like

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Sunnystooth(m): 6:05pm On Aug 26, 2017
olajohn36:

Online test ke?
Where did you see that?
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by specbuzy: 7:38pm On Aug 26, 2017
who hasnt been able to complete the registration cos i have not. their site seems to be completely down

1 Like

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by andersonho: 8:05pm On Aug 26, 2017
Pls oo I have logged in but I have not seen the place to upload those documents you uploaded in your account oo, pls oo help me out, how will I get to that stage of uploading the documents?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Lady Loses Employment Opportunity Over Semi-nude DP On Social Media / Salaries Of Lecturer I And Lecturer Ii (conuass 03 And 04) In Nigeria / N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.