Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG (81601 Views)

Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme / TGI Group Of Companies Management Trainee Program 2018 / NBC Management Trainee Invite? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by gtjonah(m): 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2017
andersonho:
Pls oo I have logged in but I have not seen the place to upload those documents you uploaded in your account oo, pls oo help me out, how will I get to that stage of uploading the documents?
The place to upload documents is at the bottom, just before the certifications part... If you managed to login, after filling the form, and you submit, it might still be showing you resource...., don't log out, just refresh, if it still shows the same, go back to the form, and re submit, just keep trying it at intervals, it will work.. It was this morning mine managed to go through after trying since yesterday... Another thing I did was that, I changed all my documents to png, and made sure the total of all my uploading wasn't above 500kb... Just saying sha...
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by biosepeter1(m): 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2017
page no gree load for me oo.. it's saying page moved or dose not exist
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by mistermorex: 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2017
Mripele:
Trying to login now and am getting an error msg. Resource Limit Reached... Who's getting the same error msg?

Use a system(laptop)
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2017
Misskaycee21:
Hello everyone, I got the mail but on filling the application I realized they asked for NYSC discharge No. embarassedand also to upload some stuffs too.

I'm a serving corp member to pass out this November embarassed
What do I do? Anybody in my shoes or has an answer please let me know?

And to others who also got the mail please your suggestions are needed...

Alausa222 kekule50 dinny1 Drive512 Nanyalove emmieachichi bioduneberry gtjonah
Same here. Got the mail and don't have my discharge cert yet cos service will end by October/November. Let's use our call up letter as someone suggested.

1 Like

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by ibroh22(m): 9:33pm On Aug 26, 2017
Destinyy22:
Same here. Got the mail and don't have my discharge cert yet cos service will end by October/November. Let's use our call up letter as someone suggested.
same here too,i hope they consider us since we are passing out very soon
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by ibroh22(m): 9:36pm On Aug 26, 2017
the site is not going through, pls someone shld Hlp list the documents to upload so I can prepare it down before the site is reachable thanks in advance
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by busorlah: 9:47pm On Aug 26, 2017
good day, please i received the mail also from dragnet.
what exactly are we expected to do? this is because i dont understand, is it for the test or to re-register ones details. please help. thanks
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by uzomanny(m): 9:53pm On Aug 26, 2017
Misskaycee21,pls how did you go about ur nysc discharge certificate isshh?..did u upload ur call-up letter as earlier advised?what was the outcome?thanks
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by BlackGoldBoy: 9:53pm On Aug 26, 2017
busorlah:
good day, please i received the mail also from dragnet.
what exactly are we expected to do? this is because i dont understand, is it for the test or to re-register ones details. please help. thanks
kindly read the trend
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 26, 2017
ibroh22:

same here too,i hope they consider us since we are passing out very soon
Let's hope for the best.
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Conner44: 10:00pm On Aug 26, 2017
Dear Applicant,

We sincerely apologise for the difficulties you may have experienced on the site dragnet.ng. Our technical team is currently working to resolve the issue. You are hereby advised to complete your application if you have not done so already by accessing the link from Monday August 28th.

Best regards,

be like say their server don full grin

1 Like

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by ultimategos(m): 10:04pm On Aug 26, 2017
Conner44:
Dear Applicant,

We sincerely apologise for the difficulties you may have experienced on the site dragnet.ng. Our technical team is currently working to resolve the issue. You are hereby advised to complete your application if you have not done so already by accessing the link from Monday August 28th.

Best regards,

When did u get this bro?
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by ibroh22(m): 10:04pm On Aug 26, 2017
Destinyy22:
Let's hope for the best.
please can you help me list the documents to be uploaded,so I can prepare it down before the site comes back
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by busorlah: 10:05pm On Aug 26, 2017
please the page where you filled your details, does it have something like e-recruiter on top.
this is because when i typed in dragnet.ng i saw quite a number of options in which it led to an e-recruiter page which was inscribed with green colour. Please is that it?
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Conner44: 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2017
ultimategos:

When did u get this bro?

Just this evening
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by uzomanny(m): 10:12pm On Aug 26, 2017
ibroh22:

please can you help me list the documents to be uploaded,so I can prepare it down before the site comes back

U are here begging for the list of documents when on another thread,you wouldnt share a link for sterling bank job opening....dis life sha? undecided
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 26, 2017
ibroh22:

Degree cert, ssce, passport etc. I'm yet to upload mine but will tomorrow or Monday. Guess the site has some issues for now.
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by ibroh22(m): 10:27pm On Aug 26, 2017
uzomanny:

U are here begging for the list of documents when on another thread,you wouldnt share a link for sterling bank job opening....dis life sha? undecided
bro Nawa for you o, after the guy posted the thread, he got more than 30 views before I stepped in to give him the solution,its been long I applied and I can't rmb the link cos I do close ghetto website after applying and I said he shld Google Search, it's just a click away and u will get wat u want easily, didn't I try enough, if I ignored the thread like others, nothing will happen, so why that.. Mtcheewww
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by ibroh22(m): 10:27pm On Aug 26, 2017
Destinyy22:
Degree cert, ssce, passport etc. I'm yet to upload mine but will tomorrow or Monday. Guess the site has some issues for now.
thanks jare my sis... God bless
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by emmieachichi: 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2017
pls for dose of u asking about nysc n call up number..... u will b ask to upload ur Nysc cert, even if u scale tru d nysc discharge number How do u load ur call up letter wen d categorically asked for nysc cert without not geting screen out?
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 26, 2017
ibroh22:

thanks jare my sis... God bless
You're welcome.
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by injurybaba(m): 11:03pm On Aug 26, 2017
Their site get serious ishh, I just finished mine now, phone is not going try using laptop or go to cafe
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by sholaball: 11:25pm On Aug 26, 2017
BlackGoldBoy:

I just taya for all these people that don't understand the difference between completing an application and being invited for a test...

this is d mail I got

Dear Applicant,

We sincerely apologise for the difficulties you may have experienced onĀ  the site dragnet.ng. Our technical team is currently working to resolve the issue. You are hereby advised to complete your application if you have not done so already by accessing the link from Monday August 28th.

Best regards,

but wat I don't understand ia d link cuz I didn't get any link. or is it dat wen we log into dragnet.ng na der d kink dey??
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by sholaball: 11:31pm On Aug 26, 2017
ultimategos:

When did u get this bro?
I got mine around 6pm dis evening
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by specbuzy: 11:35pm On Aug 26, 2017
busorlah:
please the page where you filled your details, does it have something like e-recruiter on top.
this is because when i typed in dragnet.ng i saw quite a number of options in which it led to an e-recruiter page which was inscribed with green colour. Please is that it?
that's not it. the correct one has the NBC logo on top. the link to get in there is dragnet.ng but it seems to be having some problems nw
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by ChiefOlabowla(m): 11:36pm On Aug 26, 2017
Conner44:
Dear Applicant,

Best regards,

@Cornner44 so na only you get this mail abi? See as u can lie.... You just want people to stop trying so you can do your own. You dry selfish o
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by emmieachichi: 1:22am On Aug 27, 2017
hello peeps d site is working i just login in again but mostly around 12midnight n it opened one time without delay, dis how the stuff looks like for the curious mind

NBC Logo png big
NBC Management Trainee Programme 2017

Name*

Prefix

Firstname

Middlename

Lastname
Date of Birth*

Sex*

Marital Status

Email*

Alternative Email

Mobile No*

Alternative Mobile

Country of Origin*

Country of Residence*

Preferred NBC Functional Area*

NYSC Details
Completed NYSC?*

O Level Details
Provide details of at least 5 credits minimum of your O-Level result.
Type the subject name followed by a space and the grade. An example would be in the form of 'Biology A1'. The first and second entries are for Mathematics and English Language respectively.
Mathematics*

English*

Subject 3*

Subject 4*

Subject 5*

Subject 6*

Subject 7*

First Degree Details
Location of Institution*

Course*

Degree Obtained*

Class of Degree*

CGPA*

Year of Admission*

Year of Graduation*

Postgraduate Degree Details
Location of Institution

Course

Degree Obtained

Year of Admission

Year of Graduation

Upload Documents
Documents are expected to be either in JPEG, PNG or PDF format and no larger than 500kb in size.
SSCE Certificate*
Choose File
First Degree Certificate*
Choose File
Postgraduate Degree Certificate
Choose File
NYSC Certificate*
Choose File
Passport Photograph*
Choose File
Certifications
Certification1

Certification2

1 Like

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by kaze4blues(m): 1:45am On Aug 27, 2017
emmieachichi:
hello peeps d site is working i just login in again but mostly around 12midnight n it opened one time without delay, dis how the stuff looks like for the curious mind

NBC Logo png big

Name*

Prefix

Firstname

Middlename

Lastname
Date of Birth*

Sex*

Marital Status

Email*

Alternative Email

Mobile No*

Alternative Mobile

Country of Origin*

Country of Residence*

NYSC Details
Completed NYSC?*

O Level Details
Type the subject name followed by a space and the grade. An example would be in the form of 'Biology A1'. The first and second entries are for Mathematics and English Language respectively.
Mathematics*

English*

Subject 3*

Subject 4*

Subject 5*

Subject 6*

Subject 7*

First Degree Details
Location of Institution*

Course*

Degree Obtained*

Class of Degree*

CGPA*

Year of Admission*

Year of Graduation*

Location of Institution

Course

Degree Obtained

Year of Admission

Year of Graduation

Upload Documents
Documents are expected to be either in JPEG, PNG or PDF format and no larger than 500kb in size.
SSCE Certificate*
Choose File
Choose File
Choose File
NYSC Certificate*
Choose File
Passport Photograph*
Choose File
Certifications
Certification1

Certification2

DID U APPLY USING PHONE OR LAPTOP
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by ojaydedon(m): 1:58am On Aug 27, 2017
emmieachichi:

NBC Logo png big

Name*

Prefix

Firstname

Middlename

Lastname
Date of Birth*

Sex*

Marital Status

Email*

Alternative Email

Mobile No*

Alternative Mobile

Country of Origin*

Country of Residence*

NYSC Details
Completed NYSC?*

O Level Details
Mathematics*

English*

Subject 3*

Subject 4*

Subject 5*

Subject 6*

Subject 7*

First Degree Details
Location of Institution*

Course*

Degree Obtained*

Class of Degree*

CGPA*

Year of Admission*

Year of Graduation*

Location of Institution

Course

Degree Obtained

Year of Admission

Year of Graduation

Upload Documents
SSCE Certificate*
Choose File
Choose File
Choose File
NYSC Certificate*
Choose File
Passport Photograph*
Choose File
Certifications
Certification1

Certification2

after completion, i keep receiving email has already been used and it will refuse to submit.. pls wat might be the issue
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Titanmike(m): 2:06am On Aug 27, 2017
i think the site still has issues because i keep logging in and filling the questionnaire as well as upload documents but after clicking submit i keep getting "your email has been used, provide another one". is there anyone that has experienced this and how did you go through it.
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by dreyinka(m): 2:14am On Aug 27, 2017
The site is bouncing my e-mail back. Please is anyone experiencing the same?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Lady Loses Employment Opportunity Over Semi-nude DP On Social Media / Salaries Of Lecturer I And Lecturer Ii (conuass 03 And 04) In Nigeria / N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.