Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC (62936 Views)

Nigerian Yahoo Boy Arrested In Kenya Cries (Photos) / Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter / Nigerian Yahoo Boys Make Millions From Corporate Email Accounts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by 360command: 12:37am On Aug 26, 2017
koolaid87:
To hell with Africa. The government needs to provide jobs for the people. A lot of unemployed youths everywhere. And you can't blame them for doing yahoo to survive.

I was just like them until I made it outta hell.

G's in the house, never let up, keep grinding and pls know when to quit

Peace!
it seems you dey America judging from your username?
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by leathalbeast: 12:42am On Aug 26, 2017
Codes151:
Ghana wan start this rubbish again!!?

Gh way them gh boys do yahoo n sakawa pass
as bad as fraud is, those Ghanaian fraudsters do it in their country. who gave Nigerians the right and audacity to come fraud in my country?? tell your people that the fact that we are in ecowas doesn't make us a family.
stay in country and do your sh1t there.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by 360command: 12:51am On Aug 26, 2017
leathalbeast:
as bad as fraud is, those Ghanaian fraudsters do it in their country. who gave Nigerians the right and audacity to come fraud in my country?? tell your people that the fact that we are in ecowas doesn't make us a family.
stay in country and do your sh1t there.
I am not here to judge you but ECOWAS made us family. ECOWAS States that a citizen of Ghana is the same citizen of an ECOWAS country.

A Cameroonian said to me, Nigeria shares border with Cameroon, but he pays non-ecowas fees for legal status in Nigeria. He tried to make me understand that we are family but our constitution don't see it that way..
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by kehnderson(m): 12:59am On Aug 26, 2017
auntysimbiat:
good for them
GOAT

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by Roydonzy87: 12:59am On Aug 26, 2017
makydebbie:
You know, my former house at accra, our neighbors were Nigerians. They were into yahoo. Infact they'll be smoking openly and be disturbing my little niece with it, we had to warn them. Useless people always constituting nuisance everywhere. The most annoying thing is, they act sanctimonious when they're not involved like they don't do it.

you are very stupid for that comment, the peace you enjoy today in Ghana is as a result of Nigerians that taught your lazy youths how to browse, I have a close friend by name "Kwame" he told me Charlie his happy for Nigerians who brought this yahoo stuff to them, he drive two expensive cars Venza, Camry, but has no legit business or shop to show for it.. We are happy to brought development to your country, can you beat your chest and tell me your brother is not browsing or any of your relation? Kwasie

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by leathalbeast: 1:04am On Aug 26, 2017
360command:
I am not here to judge you but ECOWAS made us family. ECOWAS States that a citizen of Ghana is the same citizen of an ECOWAS country.

A Cameroonian said to me, Nigeria shares border with Cameroon, but he pays non-ecowas fees for legal status in Nigeria. He tried to make me understand that we are family but our constitution don't see it that way..

well that's your opinion but I don't that way because at the end of the day it's still each country for itself and the way I see it some of your people are not making good use of those ecowas privileges in my country.
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by Roydonzy87: 1:08am On Aug 26, 2017
leathalbeast:
senseless douchebag. when will your useless citizens stop tarnishing the image of Ghana? scumbag, have you heard any Ghanaian arrested in Nigeria for fraud before? yet your people are everywhere in Ghana causing havoc. you even have rotten guts to talk shit about Ghanaians. I don't blame you but ecowas, they have given the chance for worthless fraudsters from your country to come and denigrate mine but in due time we get rid of you all.

Stop yahoo in Ghana let all your youth die of hunger, the peace you enjoy today in Ghana is as a result of Nigerians who taught your lazy youths how to steal with there computer, can you beat your chest and tell me your brother or sister are not into yahoo? every family in Ghana has a fraud boys in there homes ask questions , I live in Ghana for 4 years now, I have many Ghanians friends they drive expensive cars but no legit business or shops to show for it! You better shut your dirty mouth up and enjoy the peace in Ghana ok, 99% of Ghanian youth are browsing which you know, do you have employment in Ghana ? The answer is No. Please spare all this scrap ok

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by leathalbeast: 1:27am On Aug 26, 2017
Roydonzy87:

Stop yahoo in Ghana let all your youth die of hunger, the peace you enjoy today in Ghana is as a result of Nigerians who taught your lazy youths how to steal with there computer, can you beat your chest and tell me your brother or sister are not into yahoo? every family in Ghana has a fraud boys in there homes ask questions , I live in Ghana for 4 years now, I have many Ghanians friends they drive expensive cars but no legit business or shops to show for it! You better shut your dirty mouth up and enjoy the peace in Ghana ok, 99% of Ghanian youth are browsing which you know, do you have employment in Ghana ? The answer is No. Please spare all this scrap ok
derranged nematode with a maggot infected cesspit for a thinking capacity. you live in Ghana for four years, it's so funny that you couldn't get a job to do in Nigeria but found one in Ghana right?

doesn't that tell you Mr dumb warthog that there are still job opportunities in Ghana? your people hawk second hand clothes over here, some also sell batteries and phones. even your prostitutes say business is good so you see that your claim that frauding is the main livelihood in Ghana is a lie? we don't do fraud in my family and a lot of other families in Ghana but I know a lot of Nigerian fraudsters just in the area I live..

only a stupid and lazy bastard like you will resort to scamming as an occupation but I don't blame you, your upbringing is what you are manifesting.
check the unemployment rate in Ghana and Nigeria and see which is worse? you are running over here because of jobs and you aren't even humble to admit it.

as much as I detest frauding, some Ghanaians do frauding but they do it in Ghana because they are Ghanaians and our government will deal with them but what business has your people got to come and do fraud here? such impudence from a hole rat. heck! I wish we can deport most of you from here.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by iluvpomo(m): 2:19am On Aug 26, 2017
RIPEnglish:
It is Nigerian economics that are made them did this, pity them please
Are others not facing the same economy? Why isn't everyone a 419er then?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by iluvpomo(m): 2:22am On Aug 26, 2017
leathalbeast:
derranged nematode with a maggot infected cesspit for a thinking capacity.....
Broda, take am easy oh, you fit kill man-pikin with this kind insult grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by bionixs: 2:28am On Aug 26, 2017
quiverfull:
We are beginning to export crime to other African countries. Very stupid boys! I just hope Ghana will not now demand that Nigerians procure visas before entry.
yeee! Jumping Aso office rats !
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by iamord(m): 3:08am On Aug 26, 2017
Roydonzy87:

you are very stupid for that comment, the peace you enjoy today in Ghana is as a result of Nigerians that taught your lazy youths how to browse, I have a close friend by name "Kwame" he told me Charlie his happy for Nigerians who brought this yahoo stuff to them, he drive two expensive cars Venza, Camry, but has no legit business or shop to show for it.. We are happy to brought development to your country, can you beat your chest and tell me your brother is not browsing or any of your relation? Kwasie
noooooo !!! this is the height, how can you be this stupid and shameless, openly endorsing such acts. you no get sense. it speaks of the depth of decay in moral value and standing . you remind me of some foolish yahoo boys I met at a terminal heading to ghana. their looks was a give away, to top it up when the ndlea agent asked them what they were going to do in Ghana they had the guts to say "we dey go hustle" .you see this is the reason why the name Nigeria is regarded with disdain because a lot of you don't understand what it is to be cultured , you cone from your territorial waters were bullshit is condoned and still carry the mind set of nothing dey happen . nothing is working in your country. your country is so dead that your boys cannot even hustle. they have to go to benin, Ghana , India, as, Dubai , Malaysia etc just to get a head start . this is not because of any anti corruption fight in your country cos that's a hogwash . but your country lacks the amenities for business to thrive . then you come with your peanut brain to another mans country . see the system is favourable , then you try to modify it to the pig sty you once lived in. creating unnecessary hardship for well meaning Nigerians that are contributing meaningful quota. but oh yes ! they will feel the heat cos it seems the daft ones like your type have surpassed the well meaning ones . wetin you dey do for Ghana? you go school? you wey dey shout say u dey stay for ghana. you get resident permit ? you're so empty.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by kabaka1: 3:25am On Aug 26, 2017
NextGovernor:
Nazo. They wont work hard and earn legitimately.

I have always said if you wanna do illegal stuffs always do it to the Apex so they will celebrate you. Like Hushpuppi and Emoney them. Not these small small ones.

but I sabi sey u go start from d bottom until u climb up there now
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by madridguy(m): 3:42am On Aug 26, 2017
And they must parade them unclad?

Ormorlehwah you not sleeping?
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by iamord(m): 3:44am On Aug 26, 2017
360command:

are you aware that Nigerians have constantly abused the merits of the ECOWAS body , majority of Nigerians have overstayed yet have no resident permit . drive cars with Nigerian plate number around and feel nothing wrong about it like they are on some diplomatic assignment ? the least you can do is to comport yourself ..but no ..!! the chaps coming in don't have time to use common sense . . den dey carry that ruggedly mindset say nothing dey happen . commit their heinous crime in full glare .expecting who to pack their shit. its for this reason Nigerians are hated all over . the only place you can get such freedom to act how you lie is in Nigeria and Pinocchios Neverland. Malaysia used to be a lovely place to visit . but now you got a problem if you coming in with a black skin on. this is because naija peeps never disappoint to wash their dirty linen in public. same way you spoil yourself everywhere you go. and in turn you say. oh! they don't like us , they envy us! they are xenophobic and shit! tell me when you spoil your name all over where will you go to? will you then turn back and say there is no place like home ? a home that's not befitting and welcoming ? who then would you blame . people need to put on their thinking caps in the pursuit of ego.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by shogsman(m): 4:06am On Aug 26, 2017
mutbas:
Why police arrested all those man now, all of them their struggle to get money, because no money in Africa but money dey white people, realise them now on.
ADIEU TO ENGLISH, you are a slay king
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by shogsman(m): 4:17am On Aug 26, 2017
[quote author=Roydonzy87 post=59831295]

But seriously Nigeria is going through shit right now.I mean how can a Ghanian be saying this thrash about Nigeria,Ghana wey no reach Ibadan, iya ma je Nigeria o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by Nobody: 4:48am On Aug 26, 2017
A

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by Abudu2000(m): 5:32am On Aug 26, 2017
FroshJaynex:
Ever since the news of a Nigerian who stabbed a Ghanaian to death broke out, the people of Ghana will not tolerate Nigerians onboard anymore. I live in Accra and am a Nigerian but trust me the way our boys dey behave for here is just too bad. Causing troubles in another man's land when you know u don't even have a legitimate job. u see them riding Range Rover meanwhile they don't even have stay permit. Nigerians blew shit up now the government are after them.!
that is one major probs i have with these gee guys. Cant they just be calm and enjoy their cash without noise? Must they buy luxury cars? Must they announce it that they are geez guys?? Someone must have ratted these guys out or else the police woukdnt have found out that easily

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by Abudu2000(m): 5:37am On Aug 26, 2017
e13sina:
Crime? I no dey understand this thing wey people refer to as cyber crime sef. Come to think of it, like say you sef go fit bed for your room inside if these guys weren't being creative in their own way, dem no force anyone for cash unlike armed robbery or kidnapping, it's left to the so called victims to use dema brain (like the way you use your brain to detect fake items whenever you come across one in the market). I'm not in support of any party here but think about it, your bank would give you a useless reason via text notification for every of dema stupid charges, telecommunications dey scam us wey we no fight dem, dstv is another one, religious organization is one, money itself is scam, government go loot money, traders go add extra cash on their commodities, everything about life revolves around scam. As long as it's not killing, stealing, kidnapping, human rituals, I think every other things can be justified. That's my view on things
bro if u see how miseable those ppl wey dey type poo here say scam is bad are ehhh you go rather be geeboy..some dey use ankara and wrapper dey sew cloth wear, come manage buy one m3 take dey loggin nairaland begin talk trash...

When u see real gee guys u go like join, flashy cars, expensive phones...and to all the idiots wey dey talk anyhow u tink say gee easy?? It takes alot of working and patience so if u dare mention it that gee guys dont work for their money the one wey get gun go end ur life instantly there

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by jaksmillioniar: 5:38am On Aug 26, 2017
leathalbeast:
senseless douchebag. when will your useless citizens stop tarnishing the image of Ghana? scumbag, have you heard any Ghanaian arrested in Nigeria for fraud before? yet your people are everywhere in Ghana causing havoc. you even have rotten guts to talk shit about Ghanaians. I don't blame you but ecowas, they have given the chance for worthless fraudsters from your country to come and denigrate mine but in due time we get rid of you all.
see ugly ghana wit black face dey talk wat did u do in naija sell buns and puff I blame dat dey allow u in dis blog

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by jaksmillioniar: 5:40am On Aug 26, 2017
makydebbie:
You know, my former house at accra, our neighbors were Nigerians. They were into yahoo. Infact they'll be smoking openly and be disturbing my little niece with it, we had to warn them. Useless people always constituting nuisance everywhere. The most annoying thing is, they act sanctimonious when they're not involved like they don't do it.
u beta shot ur mouth u black tin neva u talk rubbish against my country wat has ghana achive a useless country I sware wen I decend on u u will hate ursef yet u act like u like naija in rums. big hippocrate
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by adslipps: 6:01am On Aug 26, 2017
Non of them is wearing good boxers
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by Lloydfather(m): 6:26am On Aug 26, 2017
I don't know there was padded blokos

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 26, 2017
Ghana Don cast! ,Kenya next grin
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by Ekiugboughelli: 6:48am On Aug 26, 2017
THEY WAN HAMMER BY STEALING

GOOD FOR THEM

I PRAY THEY JAIL THEM AND AFTER SERVICING THEIR TERMS, SHOULD BE BROUGHT BACK ON CHAINS
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by espn(m): 6:59am On Aug 26, 2017
Isoko1stSon:
See D Difference, Why Nt Arrest This Yahoo Men Below :

Buhari
Saraki
Kwnakwanso
Obasanjo
T.Y Danjuma
Abubakar Abdulsalam-
Garba Shehu
Lai Muhd
Oyegun
Amaechi
Fayemi
Sar*rki
Ngenekwen*
Omenk*

GEJ
Fayose
Wike
FFK
PEJ
Asari
Diezani

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by iamcy(m): 7:12am On Aug 26, 2017
YorubaMuslims:
Afonjas destroying our remaining image in common Ghana

Which image be that?
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by Edikraftdeco(m): 7:22am On Aug 26, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Some internet fraudsters popularly known as 'Yahoo' boys have been apprehended by the Madina Divisional Police Command on Friday in Ghana. According to multiple online reports from Ghana, about twenty six of them including Nigerians are suspected to be engaged in cyber crime.

The suspects, whose ages range from 19 to 35 were picked up at a suburb of Ashale Botwe near Madina in the La-Nkwantanag/Madina municipality of Greater Accra.

The Police seized 33 laptops, 26 mobile phones, and a number of pen drives from the suspects.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/internet-fraudsters-arrested-at-madina-in-accra.html
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by dayo840(m): 7:37am On Aug 26, 2017
lol look at the guy on white short @ d right hand side posing with swag

Igbos and wire wire....5&6
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by Kaybaba5(m): 7:42am On Aug 26, 2017
No wonder everybody is going to Ghana...

Hymn hustle is real

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police / Soldier Beaten In Warri For "Stealing IPhone" (pics) / How The Ritualist Den At Ile-Zik Lagos Was Uncovered. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.