Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,641 members, 7,813,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC (62932 Views)

Nigerian Yahoo Boy Arrested In Kenya Cries (Photos) / Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter / Nigerian Yahoo Boys Make Millions From Corporate Email Accounts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by Just30: 10:41am On Aug 26, 2017
[quote author=shogsman post=59832131][/quote] are you insane
Since 2008, the number of Ghanaian fraudsters have decreased to less than a 1000 cos it's been.made unattractive.
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by Revolva(m): 10:47am On Aug 26, 2017
i beg oo ghana guys self de do game...oo.....
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by Just30: 10:50am On Aug 26, 2017
Roydonzy87:

how's giving the public full disclosure equate to hate?
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by seangy4konji: 10:56am On Aug 26, 2017
without this level?i don't know where men and women go deh now.

No na few women go even get husband marry dem cos the men go deh armed robbery farm.

I honestly don't know.
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by iamord(m): 11:25am On Aug 26, 2017
Roydonzy87:

your statement buttress my point that you are daft . An open practitioner at that. If you can not read meaning to my post then that's your business
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by iamord(m): 11:31am On Aug 26, 2017
Just30:
how's giving the public full disclosure equate to hate?
you dey mind am ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by iamord(m): 11:32am On Aug 26, 2017
Just30:
are you insane
Since 2008, the number of Ghanaian fraudsters have decreased to less than a 1000 cos it's been.made unattractive.
I tend to disagree . Fraud has been rampant the only different is that the Nigerians have bought it to the center of authorities. The love of money and better living is a personal choice
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by samJ17(m): 11:49am On Aug 26, 2017
26 is too small they shld arrest more they are plenty doing and some stupid Ghanaians boys who also want to learn from Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by samJ17(m): 12:02pm On Aug 26, 2017
leathalbeast:
derranged nematode with a maggot infected cesspit for a thinking capacity. you live in Ghana for four years, it's so funny that you couldn't get a job to do in Nigeria but found one in Ghana right?

doesn't that tell you Mr dumb warthog that there are still job opportunities in Ghana? your people hawk second hand clothes over here, some also sell batteries and phones. even your prostitutes say business is good so you see that your claim that frauding is the main livelihood in Ghana is a lie? we don't do fraud in my family and a lot of other families in Ghana but I know a lot of Nigerian fraudsters just in the area I live..

only a stupid and lazy bastard like you will resort to scamming as an occupation but I don't blame you, your upbringing is what you are manifesting.
check the unemployment rate in Ghana and Nigeria and see which is worse? you are running over here because of jobs and you aren't even humble to admit it.

as much as I detest frauding, some Ghanaians do frauding but they do it in Ghana because they are Ghanaians and our government will deal with them but what business has your people got to come and do fraud here? such impudence from a hole rat. heck! I wish we can deport most of you from here.
as am typing this right now some Nigerians living in my area are smoking weed & fighting some days ago they had money it seems like it's finished and one is owing the other so they r having a serious fight,sometimes I don't know if I shld feel bad for them or pity or anger to b honest most of them are just useless

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by Roydonzy87: 12:04pm On Aug 26, 2017
iamord:
your statement buttress my point that you are daft . An open practitioner at that. If you can not read meaning to my post then that's your business

And your hatred for Nigerians buttress my point that you are very stupid and jobless , your hatred for Nigerians will not solve any of your problem, you better mind the manner you comment on issues like this because your so called Govt knows the relevant of Nigerians here . i'm not in support of Yahoo which many of your youth are enjoying, but my point is this, do not regard every Nigeria you see in the street of Ghana as fraudster...Rubbish.
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by leathalbeast: 12:09pm On Aug 26, 2017
Codes151:
u still don't ge't it! There is a reason u can't do these in nigeria like ud do in gh! That's why u see gh n nig guys in Malaysia, gh... etc! It's diff to do thing like dt .....

But then, as at 2005 I started out in gh, don't forget u guys learnt from them! That's the power of sharing

Finally, u actually think this people here are actually fraudsters?? This are probably random people probably from circle arrested just to entice u that police be working cuz the main guys that should be apprehended are chilling in them big places and the police knows them

Have u ever been to nigeria?
you people are coming here in drones to do fraud because our government is lenient in arresting and deporting you people. but you know one thing, just a media campaign about fraud by a powerful media house Will put all of them in trouble.
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by iamord(m): 12:11pm On Aug 26, 2017
Roydonzy87:

And your hatred for Nigerians buttress my point that you are very stupid and jobless , your hatred for Nigerians will not solve any of your problem, you better mind the manner you comment on issues like this because your so called Govt knows the relevant of Nigerians here . i'm not in support of Yahoo which many of your youth are enjoying, but my point is this, do not regard every Nigeria you see in the street of Ghana as fraudster...Rubbish.
�olodo rapata! Sing along dumbo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by leathalbeast: 12:15pm On Aug 26, 2017
samJ17:
as am typing this right now some Nigerians living in my area are smoking weed & fighting some days ago they had money it seems like it's finished and one is owing the other so they r having a serious fight,sometimes I don't know if I shld feel bad for them or pity or anger to b honest most of them are just useless
yep, most of them have anger issues and they don't think when they are angry or fighting. during my time in school, we had Nigerian friends and two of them got in a fight just because one was teasing the other. he took broken tile in his hands in an attempt to stab his other Nigerian friends. it took we the Ghanaians to settle the dispute otherwise one would have been dead today while another will be in jail.

I think it's all about their upbringing. it's causing them to be like that.
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by leathalbeast: 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2017
samJ17:
26 is too small they shld arrest more they are plenty doing and some stupid Ghanaians boys who also want to learn from Nigerians
I think it all boils down to the corruption of some police while the government has no desire to prosecute them in fear of ecowas protocols. because tracking and dealing with them easy, most of them receive their scam money from banks so the government will just hire forensic auditors to track them plus I think it's time we put visa restriction for Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by Roydonzy87: 12:22pm On Aug 26, 2017
iamord:
�olodo rapata! Sing along dumbo

As i sing along i'm in my shop, where are you ? in your useless Sakawa boyfriend house....onye ara, ara gba chie gi anya . leave Nigerians alone, your ranting here cannot solve any of your problem....
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by joinnow: 12:24pm On Aug 26, 2017
Naija yahoo yahoo boys /men plenty there and run things
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by Roydonzy87: 12:25pm On Aug 26, 2017
samJ17:

As am typing see coffee and Naa asking me of money to buy Osobolo at Tudo near GTBANK, please come and carry your brother and sister i don't have money to give them, lazy Ghanians
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by iamord(m): 12:27pm On Aug 26, 2017
Roydonzy87:

As i sing along i'm in my shop, where are you ? in your useless Sakawa boyfriend house....onye ara, ara gba chie gi anya . leave Nigerians alone, your ranting here cannot solve any of your problem....
good boy !! That's the spirit!!! Keep the music going grin
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by leathalbeast: 12:28pm On Aug 26, 2017
gwinaB:

When you say things like this,it makes one wonder if there are no Ghanaian fraudsters. They may not be as bold as the Nigerians but they exist and some even lives in Nigeria and also practice their trade there.
Ghana is just like any other country in the world, we have fraudsters, murderers, thieves etc but they commits 95 percent of those crimes in Ghana but your people commit crimes anywhere in the world. you see the difference? no matter how the world has become a global village now, if a foreigner commits a crime in a host country, the host reacts angrily.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by leathalbeast: 12:30pm On Aug 26, 2017
kabaka1:

I agree with am Naija and laziness and impatienceis d root of why people wiil sit in front of d computer for hes/days just 2 look 4 free money in d name of defrauding people. I mean can't these my fellow men understand that nothing good comes easy. don't these taboo boys know that that with their skills they can design websites like Facebook, Twitter or Google which can make dem rich over time.
I fully support dat these Yahoo boys be annihilated and eliminated from Ghana and else the run to from their country Naija to practice this illicit act
thank you
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by Ormorlehwah(f): 12:43pm On Aug 26, 2017
madridguy:
And they must parade them unclad?

Ormorlehwah you not sleeping?

u be monitoring spirit?
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by Just30: 12:44pm On Aug 26, 2017
iamord:
I tend to disagree . Fraud has been rampant the only different is that the Nigerians have bought it to the center of authorities. The love of money and better living is a personal choice
yes you can disagree but I personally know a lot of Ghanaian who are no longer fraudsters
From Swedru to Kasoa
Nima to Mamobi
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by Roydonzy87: 12:48pm On Aug 26, 2017
iamord:
good boy !! That's the spirit!!! Keep the music going grin

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by Ugosample(m): 12:49pm On Aug 26, 2017
leathalbeast:
its very annoying o... now Ghana is next to Nigeria when countries that do fraud in the world and its thanks to them. after they use our nation as a base to fraud people they will turn around and tell us that we are a yahoo country. to me I think our government should throw ECOWAS protocols aside and start deporting this kind of fraudsters from here.

You better.keep quiet.

Kwasia like you

All those Sakawa boys that operate in Accra are Nigerians right?

Your country men are also neck deep in fraud too, and I even knew sone of them when I was staying in Accra then

So don't come here and talk rubbish as if your lot are any better

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by Roydonzy87: 12:51pm On Aug 26, 2017
Ugosample:

You better.keep quiet.

Kwasia like you

Your country men are also neck deep in fraud too, and I even knew sone of them when I was staying in Accra then

Thank you , tell them , lazy people
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by Ugosample(m): 12:53pm On Aug 26, 2017
Roydonzy87:

Thank you , tell them , lazy people
Don't mind them. They can only talk to those who have not been to gh before.
When I want to ball @ Osu back then, I see some of them na
Some are schooling in Legon, while others are schooling in RMU
So they should all keep quiet.
I still like gh tho
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by leathalbeast: 12:56pm On Aug 26, 2017
Ugosample:

You better.keep quiet.

Kwasia like you

look at this recalcitrant nincompoop talking bs to me
you have no iota of shame to even admit that Nigerians do fraud in Ghana.

the sakawa boys do their fraud in their country GHANA, GHANA I repeat. when did Nigerians become Ghanaians? silly brat like you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by Just30: 12:56pm On Aug 26, 2017
Roydonzy87:

Nigerians who are not fraudsters and part of the working class are an exception and not the rule.
The general rule is the uneducated fraudster class
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by Just30: 1:00pm On Aug 26, 2017
leathalbeast:
you people are coming here in drones to do fraud because our government is lenient in arresting and deporting you people. but you know one thing, just a media campaign about fraud by a powerful media house Will put all of them in trouble.
Just imagine CitiFM picking it up like they did with galamsey
2 -3 million Nigerians will be deported grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by leathalbeast: 1:00pm On Aug 26, 2017
Ugosample:

Don't mind them.
They can only talk to those who have not been to gh before.

When I want to ball @ Osu back then, I see some of them na

Some are schooling in Legon, while others are schooling in RMU

So they should all keep quiet.

I still like gh tho
fool, you don't get it do you? Ghanaians commits crime in their country but Nigerians commits crime in the world.
the fact that natives of a certain country are committing crime in their country doesn't give you the foreigner any right to do same but your blocked headed brain won't get it because your upbringing is whack.
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by leathalbeast: 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2017
Just30:
Just imagine CitiFM picking it up like they did with galamsey
2 -3 million Nigerians will be deported grin grin
hahaha yes that's the station that came to my mind lol. they way they championed the galamsey fight and also the relief aid to Sierra Leone was impressive. if they should start with this people now, we will even feel pity for them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by Just30: 1:05pm On Aug 26, 2017
Roydonzy87:

As am typing see coffee and Naa asking me of money to buy Osobolo at Tudo near GTBANK, please come and carry your brother and sister i don't have money to give them, lazy Ghanians
do you even know the number of Nigerians that would have been dead if not for the Ghana health Insurance?
The sorry thing about your people is that they most at times borrow data to do their shit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer / Female Robbery Gang Arrested In Ghana (Photos) / How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.