Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC (62929 Views)

Nigerian Yahoo Boy Arrested In Kenya Cries (Photos) / Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter / Nigerian Yahoo Boys Make Millions From Corporate Email Accounts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by Awaja(m): 7:48am On Aug 26, 2017
Developers from the west
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by Codes151(m): 7:52am On Aug 26, 2017
leathalbeast:
as bad as fraud is, those Ghanaian fraudsters do it in their country. who gave Nigerians the right and audacity to come fraud in my country?? tell your people that the fact that we are in ecowas doesn't make us a family.
stay in country and do your sh1t there.
u still don't ge't it! There is a reason u can't do these in nigeria like ud do in gh! That's why u see gh n nig guys in Malaysia, gh... etc! It's diff to do thing like dt .....

But then, as at 2005 I started out in gh, don't forget u guys learnt from them! That's the power of sharing

Finally, u actually think this people here are actually fraudsters?? This are probably random people probably from circle arrested just to entice u that police be working cuz the main guys that should be apprehended are chilling in them big places and the police knows them

Have u ever been to nigeria?
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by ubongoton(m): 8:05am On Aug 26, 2017
na them de olu ,ade,them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by Benekruku(m): 8:10am On Aug 26, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
I know say na afonjas dem... wirewire gang

Look at there heads and you will know which tribe!
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by Benekruku(m): 8:11am On Aug 26, 2017
ubongoton:
na them de olu ,ade,them

Olu and Ade dey get flat heads?
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by makydebbie(f): 8:13am On Aug 26, 2017
Roydonzy87:

you are very stupid for that comment, the peace you enjoy today in Ghana is as a result of Nigerians that taught your lazy youths how to browse, I have a close friend by name "Kwame" he told me Charlie his happy for Nigerians who brought this yahoo stuff to them, he drive two expensive cars Venza, Camry, but has no legit business or shop to show for it.. We are happy to brought development to your country, can you beat your chest and tell me your brother is not browsing or any of your relation? Kwasie
You've no idea how stupid you sound. Your stupidity is appalling. If that's what you do and you're happy, that's your damn business. You guys better know how to behave in another man's land. Imagine this bag of rubbish you're saying here. Making money illegally and you're proud of it. Can you read? If you can then next time, read my signature. I've zero tolerance for dumb folks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by ubongoton(m): 8:15am On Aug 26, 2017
Benekruku:

Olu and Ade dey get flat heads?
Wetin be the type of don jazzy, davido,nice ,dem,them get curved head?
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by makydebbie(f): 8:20am On Aug 26, 2017
iamord:
noooooo !!! this is the height, how can you be this stupid and shameless, openly endorsing such acts. you no get sense. it speaks of the depth of decay in moral value and standing . you remind me of some foolish yahoo boys I met at a terminal heading to ghana. their looks was a give away, to top it up when the ndlea agent asked them what they were going to do in Ghana they had the guts to say "we dey go hustle" .you see this is the reason why the name Nigeria is regarded with disdain because a lot of you don't understand what it is to be cultured , you cone from your territorial waters were bullshit is condoned and still carry the mind set of nothing dey happen . nothing is working in your country. your country is so dead that your boys cannot even hustle. they have to go to benin, Ghana , India, as, Dubai , Malaysia etc just to get a head start . this is not because of any anti corruption fight in your country cos that's a hogwash . but your country lacks the amenities for business to thrive . then you come with your peanut brain to another mans country . see the system is favourable , then you try to modify it to the pig sty you once lived in. creating unnecessary hardship for well meaning Nigerians that are contributing meaningful quota. but oh yes ! they will feel the heat cos it seems the daft ones like your type have surpassed the well meaning ones . wetin you dey do for Ghana? you go school? you wey dey shout say u dey stay for ghana. you get resident permit ? you're so empty.
As in you know, being so stupid and showing it off. undecided
Like it's a medal or something. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by makydebbie(f): 8:22am On Aug 26, 2017
leathalbeast:
its very annoying o... now Ghana is next to Nigeria when countries that do fraud in the world and its thanks to them. after they use our nation as a base to fraud people they will turn around and tell us that we are a yahoo country. to me I think our government should throw ECOWAS protocols aside and start deporting this kind of fraudsters from here.
Exactly. Most come over to Ghana to continue their fraudulent activities. You hardly see a Nigerian who's here to hustle legally.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by gwinaB(m): 8:43am On Aug 26, 2017
leathalbeast:
its very annoying o... now Ghana is next to Nigeria when countries that do fraud in the world and its thanks to them. after they use our nation as a base to fraud people they will turn around and tell us that we are a yahoo country. to me I think our government should throw ECOWAS protocols aside and start deporting this kind of fraudsters from here.

When you say things like this,it makes one wonder if there are no Ghanaian fraudsters. They may not be as bold as the Nigerians but they exist and some even lives in Nigeria and also practice their trade there.
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by gwinaB(m): 8:48am On Aug 26, 2017
Roydonzy87:

you are very stupid for that comment, the peace you enjoy today in Ghana is as a result of Nigerians that taught your lazy youths how to browse, I have a close friend by name "Kwame" he told me Charlie his happy for Nigerians who brought this yahoo stuff to them, he drive two expensive cars Venza, Camry, but has no legit business or shop to show for it.. We are happy to brought development to your country, can you beat your chest and tell me your brother is not browsing or any of your relation? Kwasie

Such a big shame that you are proud of being labelled a fraudster. What value does the big cars add to you?
Of all things, you exported crime to another man's country, very soon all english speaking ECOWAS country will be ravaged by this epidemic
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by gwinaB(m): 8:56am On Aug 26, 2017
Abudu2000:
bro if u see how miseable those ppl wey dey type poo here say scam is bad are ehhh you go rather be geeboy..some dey use ankara and wrapper dey sew cloth wear, come manage buy one m3 take dey loggin nairaland begin talk trash...

When u see real gee guys u go like join, flashy cars, expensive phones...and to all the idiots wey dey talk anyhow u tink say gee easy?? It takes alot of working and patience so if u dare mention it that gee guys dont work for their money the one wey get gun go end ur life instantly there

Those guys you mentioned tying wrapper, they have dignity. That counts
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by iamord(m): 9:08am On Aug 26, 2017
makydebbie:
As in you know, being so stupid and showing it off. undecided
Like it's a medal or something. grin

eye boola. empty head grin
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by makydebbie(f): 9:19am On Aug 26, 2017
iamord:

eye boola. empty head grin
Completely. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by Orodje(m): 9:34am On Aug 26, 2017
360command:
Those guys are not cheap.most especially when you are a Nigerian and you enter police net,it is either you pay serious money or they put you behind bars for longer years. At KNUST then, there was a Nigerian student who stole laptop, he was caught and sent to the main prison in adum, kumasi. I think he had a longer sentence.. Till today, I don't know if he is out or not..

Then which part of Accra are you, in Nungua Accra, Nigerians do go to the police station to settle their percentage issue. they knows every Nigerians there are into fraud they are only going put you behind bars if you don't know your way or you don't sort them
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by correctguy101(m): 9:47am On Aug 26, 2017
400years of slavery, abeg dem oyinbo still owe us jor. Dem never even pay anything na.

Boys fire on jor, lols. Who dem catch na im be thief, at the end everybody dey move meat from pot.

SMH
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by ePrive(m): 9:48am On Aug 26, 2017
makydebbie:
You know, my former house at accra, our neighbors were Nigerians. They were into yahoo. Infact they'll be smoking openly and be disturbing my little niece with it, we had to warn them. Useless people always constituting nuisance everywhere. The most annoying thing is, they act sanctimonious when they're not involved like they don't do it.

Makky....mind ya self....you shouldn't just come online and start calling any group of persons "useless people". I don't approve of what some peeps do....but that does not mean you call all Nigerians useless. I've been to Ghana...I saw shits happen. I stay in Nigeria...I see shits happen.

Asomdwee.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by Roydonzy87: 9:54am On Aug 26, 2017
gwinaB:

When you say things like this,it makes one wonder if there are no Ghanaian fraudsters. They may not be as bold as the Nigerians but they exist and some even lives in Nigeria and also practice their trade there.

Aunty sorry I don't do fraud for a living in Ghana, I do legit business , I got angry when Ghanians talk trash about Nigerians like say them be Saint, all there youths are fraudsters though they learnt it from Nigerians, yahoo is more of occupation here in Ghana which there govt is very much aware of, those guys they cut and called them Nigerians..No doubt me Ghanians are there too.
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by kabaka1: 10:01am On Aug 26, 2017
leathalbeast:
derranged nematode with a maggot infected cesspit for a thinking capacity. you live in Ghana for four years, it's so funny that you couldn't get a job to do in Nigeria but found one in Ghana right?

doesn't that tell you Mr dumb warthog that there are still job opportunities in Ghana? your people hawk second hand clothes over here, some also sell batteries and phones. even your prostitutes say business is good so you see that your claim that frauding is the main livelihood in Ghana is a lie? we don't do fraud in my family and a lot of other families in Ghana but I know a lot of Nigerian fraudsters just in the area I live..

only a stupid and lazy bastard like you will resort to scamming as an occupation but I don't blame you, your upbringing is what you are manifesting.
check the unemployment rate in Ghana and Nigeria and see which is worse? you are running over here because of jobs and you aren't even humble to admit it.

as much as I detest frauding, some Ghanaians do frauding but they do it in Ghana because they are Ghanaians and our government will deal with them but what business has your people got to come and do fraud here? such impudence from a hole rat. heck! I wish we can deport most of you from here.
I agree with am Naija and laziness and impatienceis d root of why people wiil sit in front of d computer for hes/days just 2 look 4 free money in d name of defrauding people. I mean can't these my fellow men understand that nothing good comes easy. don't these taboo boys know that that with their skills they can design websites like Facebook, Twitter or Google which can make dem rich over time.
I fully support dat these Yahoo boys be annihilated and eliminated from Ghana and else the run to from their country Naija to practice this illicit act

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by Roydonzy87: 10:01am On Aug 26, 2017
gwinaB:

Such a big shame that you are proud of being labelled a fraudster. What value does the big cars add to you?
Of all things, you exported crime to another man's country, very soon all english speaking ECOWAS country will be ravaged by this epidemic

I'm not into fraud and will never be, I hate it and never indulge in it, but I got angry anytime Ghanians talk trash about Nigerians here, yahoo is more of occupation now in Ghana though I agree Nigerians taught them, but to spilt Ill about us here like they are Saint is what I don't like..
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by alexxo11(m): 10:09am On Aug 26, 2017
makydebbie:
You know, my former house at accra, our neighbors were Nigerians. They were into yahoo. Infact they'll be smoking openly and be disturbing my little niece with it, we had to warn them. Useless people always constituting nuisance everywhere. The most annoying thing is, they act sanctimonious when they're not involved like they don't do it.
they behave exactly the same in kenya ..then they act as if the world owes them....when they start getting attacked they shout xenophobia!
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by Just30: 10:18am On Aug 26, 2017
Roydonzy87:

Aunty sorry I don't do fraud for a living in Ghana, I do legit business , I got angry when Ghanians talk trash about Nigerians like say them be Saint, all there youths are fraudsters though they learnt it from Nigerians, yahoo is more of occupation here in Ghana which there govt is very much aware of, those guys they cut and called them Nigerians..No doubt me Ghanians are there too.
the dumbest comment I've seen
Even the few Ghanaian fraudsters in know and don't know in my neighbourhood stopped like 3 years ago.
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by Roydonzy87: 10:22am On Aug 26, 2017
gwinaB:

Sorry Aunty I'm not a fraudster and will never be Godforbid , I base in Ghana precisely in Atsu, I'm legitimate shop owner in Tudo market I deal on multinational, & family life books, may be you can patronize me someday if you wish, but I got angry anytime you talk Ill about Nigerians as if your people are Saint, yahoo is more of occupation here which your govt cannot stop and you know it , though I acknowledged the fact it was brought by Nigerians but your youth and Govt are happy about it, quote me! Those guys arrested will be freed before next week the reason you saw that on TV7 is because may be they don't have money to settle the Police, i bet you they will be back to there business next week...
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by Just30: 10:23am On Aug 26, 2017
gwinaB:

there're but there are just too many Nigerians , far out numbering Ghanaian fraudsters
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by Roydonzy87: 10:31am On Aug 26, 2017
[quote author=leathalbeast post=59831385] derranged nematode with a maggot infected cesspit for a thinking capacity. you live in Ghana for four years, it's so funny that you couldn't get a job to do in Nigeria but found one in Ghana right?

doesn't that tell you Mr dumb warthog that there are still job opportunities in Ghana? your people hawk second hand clothes over here, some also sell batteries and phones. even your prostitutes say business is good so you see that your claim that frauding is the main livelihood in Ghana is a lie? we don't do fraud in my family and a lot of other families in Ghana but I know a lot of Nigerian fraudsters just in the area I live..

only a stupid and lazy bastard like you will resort to scamming as an occupation but I don't blame you, your upbringing is what you are manifesting.
check the unemployment rate in Ghana and Nigeria and see which is worse? you are running over here because of jobs and you aren't even humble to admit it.

Sorry Aunty I'm not a fraudster and will never be Godforbid , I base in Ghana precisely in Atsu, I'm legitimate shop owner in Tudo market I deal on multivational, & family life books, you can request for for my number I ll pass it on to you may be you can patronize me someday if you wish, but I got angry anytime you talk Ill about Nigerians as if your people are Saint, yahoo is more of occupation here which your govt cannot stop and you know it , though I acknowledged the truth it was brought by Nigerians but your youth and Govt are happy about it, quote me! Those guys arrested will be freed before next week the reason you saw that on TV7 is because may be they don't have money to settle the Police, i bet you they will be back to there business next week...In as much as I detest fraud but your govt cannot do without it , I believe those guys arrested Ghanians are among.
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by makydebbie(f): 10:33am On Aug 26, 2017
ePrive:

Makky....mind ya self....you shouldn't just come online and start calling any group of persons "useless people". I don't approve of what some peeps do....but that does not mean you call all Nigerians useless. I've been to Ghana...I saw shits happen. I stay in Nigeria...I see shits happen.

Asomdwee.
I wasn't generalizing when I said that. I was referring to the idiots on this thread quoting me and idiots constituting nuisance in Ghana.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by Just30: 10:35am On Aug 26, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
u beta shot ur mouth u black tin neva u talk rubbish against my country wat has ghana achive a useless country I sware wen I decend on u u will hate ursef yet u act like u like naija in rums. big hippocrate
cheesy cheesy frustrated hwaa
The Ghana that pays your economy more than half a billion dollars for gas
Now that Equatorial guinea has taken over , you can continue to flar those gas grin grin
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by joeGH: 10:35am On Aug 26, 2017
It Lukz lyk most Nigerian Youth in Ghana n cyber crime are inseparable... I live in kasoa somewhere in Ghana, everywhere u pass u see dis Nigerians with tattoos all over their bodies, frightening haircuts with bleeched skins n fearless attitudes, seeing them nobody will tell u dey are into one criminal n illegitimate activity or the other...u ll notice about 10 to 20 nigerians in a very affluent rented apartment yet u don't see them engaging in any activate that generates that much income for them... It's high time our leaders reconsider this Ecowas sometin before this nigerians mess-up our nation n its youth for us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by Just30: 10:37am On Aug 26, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
see ugly ghana wit black face dey talk wat did u do in naija sell buns and puff I blame dat dey allow u in dis blog
I meet a lot of your kind with smelly ampit and mouth all the time .
You guy just don't know how to be civil and clean like real human beings
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC by Roydonzy87: 10:39am On Aug 26, 2017
iamord:
noooooo !!! this is the height, how can you be this stupid and shameless, openly endorsing such acts. you no get sense. it speaks of the depth of decay in moral value and standing . you remind me of some foolish yahoo boys I met at a terminal heading to ghana. their looks was a give away, to top it up when the ndlea agent asked them what they were going to do in Ghana they had the guts to say "we dey go hustle" .you see this is the reason why the name Nigeria is regarded with disdain because a lot of you don't understand what it is to be cultured , you cone from your territorial waters were bullshit is condoned and still carry the mind set of nothing dey happen . nothing is working in your country. your country is so dead that your boys cannot even hustle. they have to go to benin, Ghana , India, as, Dubai , Malaysia etc just to get a head start . this is not because of any anti corruption fight in your country cos that's a hogwash . but your country lacks the amenities for business to thrive . then you come with your peanut brain to another mans country . see the system is favourable , then you try to modify it to the pig sty you once lived in. creating unnecessary hardship for well meaning Nigerians that are contributing meaningful quota. but oh yes ! they will feel the heat cos it seems the daft ones like your type have surpassed the well meaning ones . wetin you dey do for Ghana? you go school? you wey dey shout say u dey stay for ghana. you get resident permit ? you're so empty.

[quote author=gwinaB post=59836046]

You see you and I who is stupid...Sorry Aunty I'm not a fraudster and will never be Godforbid , I base in Ghana precisely in Atsu, I'm legitimate shop owner in Tudo market I deal on multivational, & family life books, you can request for my number to verify I will surely give it to you may be you can patronize me someday if you wish, but I got angry anytime you talk Ill about Nigerians as if your people are Saint, yahoo is more of occupation here which your govt cannot stop and you know it , though I acknowledged the fact it was brought by Nigerians but your youth and Govt are happy about it, quote me! Those guys arrested will be freed before next week the reason you saw that on TV7 is because may be they don't have money to settle the Police, i bet you they will be back to there business next week...and all the guys paraded yesterday by Police I believe Ghanians are among, even Togolese now are into it , they call themselves Ewe are they not foreigners? Why do you hate Nigerians this much ?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer / Female Robbery Gang Arrested In Ghana (Photos) / How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.