Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,970 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Npower Tecno Device Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Tecno Device Experience (21842 Views)

N-Power: Device Delivery Update / My Congratulatory Message From Npower / Updates On The 2017 Npower Programme. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Tecno Device Experience by Olumaeme: 12:59am On Aug 27, 2017
Sirwallace:

the earlier you realized the govt owes you nothing, the better for your underprivileged life.
keep venting and ranting in what the govt does right and wrong while your mate are busy living a fulfilled life.

assholes like you are so dumb and ignorant that you know nothing about how a government work.

Kikikiki, see LOW life rag, but government owe Politicians exorbitant and silly wages, posh cars, apartments and millions of naira abi?
Your stupidity is so legendary and disgusting.... If N-power is the job u have that's making u yarn dust, e go soon end... U hear? Mumu... Use your fake tab remain for your unborn children o
Re: Npower Tecno Device Experience by Nobody: 3:49am On Aug 27, 2017
Olumaeme:

See werrey, I don dey pay tax before dem born ya popsi.... Ask the idiot. Him go tell you Na.
Government owes us a lot, your brain is damaged that's why you don't know, we entrust our lives and resources in their hands.... Madman, other countries do not give fake things, fake fool

Insults are an admission of intellectual defeat. I won't descend that low. You don't need to do NYSC, you don't need to vote and you don't need to go on the npower program. You want the best from Nigeria when you've given it nothing. You feel you are entitled to compare it to developed nations when the only thing you've done is to breath it's air and walk it's streets.

Post your LinkedIn profile up on your NL profile and I will do same and let's see who is full of hot air. Let me know when you do and I will respond immediately.

Let's see what you are really made of. It's easy to hide behind web anonymity and be a lion.
Re: Npower Tecno Device Experience by SeyiIrawoDidan: 7:37am On Aug 27, 2017
Thank God for Afri0ne
Re: Npower Tecno Device Experience by Sirwallace(m): 10:37am On Aug 27, 2017
Olumaeme:

Kikikiki, see LOW life rag, but government owe Politicians exorbitant and silly wages, posh cars, apartments and millions of naira abi?
Your stupidity is so legendary and disgusting.... If N-power is the job u have that's making u yarn dust, e go soon end... U hear? Mumu... Use your fake tab remain for your unborn children o

you are still making the mistakes millions of Nigerians youth make everyday. always lambasting, picking on the politician. weather you like it or not, politicians will always live their Affluence life. N-power job is just a means to an end to keep you floated while you wait for opportunity which may never come. by the way, I never enrolled in that scheme FYI. and if you felt the scheme is lame that you don't gain anything from it, why don't you shut the fvck up.

keep waiting on politicians and govt while your mate are into skills acquisition, trading and craft.
lament all day you want, in the long run, something tells me you are gonna end up like your village ignoramus cavemen who don't even understand these thing. unfortunately, the so called educated one among you are the rascals and stark illiterate literate.
Re: Npower Tecno Device Experience by oziomachidinma: 12:01pm On Aug 27, 2017
Samung Tab E

Re: Npower Tecno Device Experience by immaq8(f): 5:06pm On Aug 31, 2017
Hello pals, what documents did u provide during the Npower physical clearance?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jobs In Nigeria Are For Children - If You Have Crossed 30 Move Ahead / Interview Mistakes That Make Nigerian Graduates Look Unqualified / Pay Package For Stanbic Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.