Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Buhari’s First 5 Days After Return - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s First 5 Days After Return (19488 Views)

Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) / Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR / "President Buhari's First Photo In 68 Days Since He Left For UK" - Shehu Ashaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s First 5 Days After Return by burkingx(f): 6:22pm On Aug 26, 2017
feelgoodstuffs:
Who has time to read this long epistle undecided

What we need is result

Re: Buhari’s First 5 Days After Return by burkingx(f): 6:25pm On Aug 26, 2017
Ogurube:
And the countdown begins after 103 days wasted hugging power while unwell and 5 afraid of Aso rats while "well". Make we hear word, joor!

Re: Buhari’s First 5 Days After Return by Omeokachie: 6:25pm On Aug 26, 2017
He has turned the country upside down and reversed Osinbajo's successes in less than one week.

The country is yet again on the edge and ready to tip over because of his lack of tact.
Re: Buhari’s First 5 Days After Return by burkingx(f): 6:27pm On Aug 26, 2017
AAinEqGuinea:
In 5 days Nigeria now has two *new* leaders in Abuja

Keep holding War, Ra.pe, and Famine over ppl's head when they dare make plans to secede.

Re: Buhari’s First 5 Days After Return by burkingx(f): 6:28pm On Aug 26, 2017
Omeokachie:
He has turned the country upside down and reversed Osinbajo's successes in less than one week.

The country is yet again on the edge and ready to tip over because of his lack of tact.

Re: Buhari’s First 5 Days After Return by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 26, 2017
Evablizin:
sorry no vex oo did his post pain you?,i mean are you having painment?
The person complaining is the one with issues not the one singing. grin
Re: Buhari’s First 5 Days After Return by burkingx(f): 6:30pm On Aug 26, 2017
Omagzee:
All these one na noise. I want light, good roads, affordable and quality education and health care, security, jobs, justice and a viable economic atmosphere which all Nigerian leaders have failed to provide. Every other thing na noise and that's why you need to read this exposed satanic photography secret
http://www.fototech.com.ng/learn-how-to-take-tack-sharp-photos-with-camera/

Re: Buhari’s First 5 Days After Return by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 26, 2017
[quote author=burkingx post=59851062][/quote]
Funny enough, I am not a fan of Nigerian politics. I don't support anyone. All our leaders from the very first day of independence until today are bunch of retards. Calling me a wailer or whatever makes no sense at all. Maybe you just want to get noticed.
Re: Buhari’s First 5 Days After Return by totorimi: 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2017
Two years already wasted is for the real work in the life of a party by now he should be focusing on his party conventions to see if he can win the ticket again and from 2018 election campaigns till 2019. So in a nutshell this is a waste of our precious 4 years as a nation, nothing tangible has been achieved not a single landmark project commissioned if not the ones started by the previous government.

What a terrible situation we found ourselves indeed.
Re: Buhari’s First 5 Days After Return by burkingx(f): 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2017
Omagzee:

Funny enough, I am not a fan of Nigerian politics. I don't support anyone. All our leaders from the very first day of independence until today are bunch of retards. Calling me a wailer or whatever makes no sense at all. Maybe you just want to get noticed.

Re: Buhari’s First 5 Days After Return by burkingx(f): 6:43pm On Aug 26, 2017
Omagzee:

... grin grin grin

Re: Buhari’s First 5 Days After Return by burkingx(f): 6:45pm On Aug 26, 2017
totorimi:
Two years already wasted is for the real work in the life of a party by now he should be focusing on his party conventions to see if he can win the ticket again and from 2018 election campaigns till 2019. So in a nutshell this is a waste of our precious 4 years as a nation, nothing tangible has been achieved not a single landmark project commissioned if not the ones started by the previous government.

What a terrible situation we found ourselves indeed.

Re: Buhari’s First 5 Days After Return by Evablizin(f): 6:45pm On Aug 26, 2017
AntiIPOB:
The person complaining is the one with issues not the one singing. grin
hahaha abi
Re: Buhari’s First 5 Days After Return by successincentiv(m): 6:47pm On Aug 26, 2017
At least he has succeeded in increasing pressure and tension
Re: Buhari’s First 5 Days After Return by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2017
burkingx:
... grin grin grin
Ok, do check my blog www.fototech.com.ng
Re: Buhari’s First 5 Days After Return by feelgoodstuffs(m): 6:58pm On Aug 26, 2017
[quote author=burkingx post=59850858][/quote]

È shey ma
Re: Buhari’s First 5 Days After Return by cjrane: 7:04pm On Aug 26, 2017
Buhari is satan!
Re: Buhari’s First 5 Days After Return by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 26, 2017
9jakohai:
A sad observation about Nairaland political threads.

They have become places where wailers and zombies engage in saying over and over again 'My Mercedes is bigger than YOURS'*.(apologies to Nkem Nwankwo).

For me the simple problem with Nigeria is that Nigerians are not ready to build an economy based on productivity and innovation, instead all they talk about all day long is how money should be shared.

A good government is one which would redirect Nigeria's economy from being import dependent into an exporter of finished goods.

But on Nairaland we hear discussions about how this tribe is parasiting that tribe, and so on. Restructuring threads degenerate into 'We have to show the Hausas that we need our oil money back'. And as for religion.....we know how it has been used.

IN my opinion, Nigerians are not ready for good government. All they want is a government that shares money for them. So long as the oil prices remain high....and the sharing formula is deemed 'fair'....at least by one segment of the population....we have good government. (IN reality...we just have a cake sharing government).

So,as we welcome PMB Back from London...let's put pressure on him to make Nigeria a productive nation. We cannot continue to rely on oil. Or for that matter cotton, groundnuts, etc. Better we generate the environment for a million more Dangotes and Innosons and their likes. Not for another so called importer -exporter.

*If you are interested in buying the book...click here if you live in the USA.
God bless you for your contribution. You don't get to read intelligent contribution like this all the time. PMB is sincere with Nigerians but for the wailers and useless opposition
Re: Buhari’s First 5 Days After Return by vedaxcool(m): 7:17pm On Aug 26, 2017
gberra:
Lol!!.. Vedax, You & these your 2017 classics cheesy . oga, when you dey enter studio na?
You need to blast these lyrics into wailers' skulls...

grin cheesy
Re: Buhari’s First 5 Days After Return by sarcasticwhyte(m): 7:49pm On Aug 26, 2017
Evablizin:
sorry no vex oo did his post pain you?,i mean are you having painment?
laugh wan kill me ooo....the person the comment was made for right now

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s First 5 Days After Return by highness25(m): 8:52pm On Aug 26, 2017
Islie:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/buhari-s-first-5-days-after-return/211612.html

is Buhari not aware that ASUU is on strike? My heart bleeds for we the youths. Just one more step and I'm out of the university... God will help us
Re: Buhari’s First 5 Days After Return by Harjoke: 8:57pm On Aug 26, 2017
God bless Nigeria
Re: Buhari’s First 5 Days After Return by DONADAMS(m): 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2017
Guilderland1:
All na hausa Muslims, tell me how we go become one Nigeria?

asking them to preserve Nigeria’s unity and end all threats to national security. In attendance were the Minister of Defence, Mansur Dan-Ali; the National Security Adviser, Babagana Monguno; the Chief of Army Staff, Lt.-Gen. Tukur Buratai; the Chief of Air Staff, Air Marshal Abubakar Sadique; the Inspector-General of Police, Ibrahim Idris; the Director-General of the Department of State Security (DSS), Malam Lawal Daura, and a representative of the Chief of Naval Staff.
all na Hausa?? what of chief of defence staff??
Re: Buhari’s First 5 Days After Return by solaere(m): 11:51pm On Aug 26, 2017
And dat sounds like developement rt ...?
Re: Buhari’s First 5 Days After Return by V3li(m): 3:16am On Aug 27, 2017
Please am very sorry to say this! Our president is a disappointment !!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Becomes Jagunmolu Of Ibadanland / Nigeria Sliding Into Dictatorship, PDP Raises Alarm / FG Spends N5bn On Presidential Fleet In 15 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.