Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,526 members, 7,861,526 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:54 PM

For The Ladies: 12 Ways To Attract A Good Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Ladies: 12 Ways To Attract A Good Man (422 Views)

10 Things That Attract A Woman To A Man Instantly / There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man / 12 Ways To Make Up With Your Girlfriend And Show Her You Truly Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For The Ladies: 12 Ways To Attract A Good Man by Freshvibesblog(m): 8:49am On Aug 26, 2017
For The Ladies: 12 Ways To Attract A Good Man
2 Google +0 0 2

Attracting an honest, loyal and moral man is not easy in this day and age. Almost any man can fake being good for you, but truly trustworthy men can be found.

Below are 12 ways to attract the right man for you.

1. Don’t Play Games

You act like you’re not interested in him but then get mad when he doesn’t call. Men aren’t mind readers. If you want a good guy to stick around, you have to let him know what you want exactly.

Acting like you don’t care is going to pass across a wrong message, so the best thing is to tell him, or let him know how exactly you feel.

2. Respect Yourself

If you don’t respect yourself, how do you expect the guy to respect you? Anyone who is worth dating will appreciate a girl who knows her own worth and doesn’t settle for anything short of amazing.

If you’re trying to find a good guy by getting wasted every night and dancing with your skirt over your head, chances are that only douchebags will come knocking at your door.

3. Tell Him How You Feel, Not What You Think He Wants To Hear

I don’t want a relationship is what you tell him. I wonder how long it will take before he makes it official? is what you’re actually thinking. If you tell a man that you don’t want anything serious, then he will take that at face value. That doesn’t mean that you should start rambling about your dream wedding and how cute your kids will be on the first date.

However, it does mean that you should see how things progress naturally before deciding where you want the relationship to go. The only way a healthy relationship can function is if you’re both on the same page.

4. Be vulnerable

Full article here
http://www.freshvibesblog.com/2017/08/for-ladies-12-ways-to-attract-good-man.html?m=1
Re: For The Ladies: 12 Ways To Attract A Good Man by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 26, 2017
grin

Lemme copy & paste this grin

I wanna be perfect for him.. wink

(1) (Reply)

Friends To Chat With.. / Myth Of Singleness / I Have A Question Please I Need A Reasonable Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.