Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,703 members, 7,851,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:25 PM

Bianca Ojukwu Breaks Silence On Biafra, Anambra Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu Breaks Silence On Biafra, Anambra Election (2677 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu Defeats Emeka Ojukwu Junior In His Ward At Nnewi / Bianca Ojukwu Having A Vacation In Cuba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bianca Ojukwu Breaks Silence On Biafra, Anambra Election by lightblazingnow(m): 1:32pm On Aug 26, 2017
Bianca Ojukwu breaks silence on Biafra, Anambra election
dailypost.ng

Bianca Ojukwu, a former Nigerian Ambassador to Spain and widow of former Biafran warlord, the late Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, has warned pro-Biafra groups clamouring for the boycott of the Anambra governorship election to desist or have themselves to blame.

She asked them to begin such calls in their home states instead of Anambra.

Speaking during the inauguration of the Akpokuodike Fan Club, in Awka, Mrs. Ojukwu decried the near absence of Federal Government presence in the state in terms of infrastructure, insisting that APGA remained the voice of Ndigbo and should be supported.

She warned that Anambra should not be used as a testing ground by Kanu and his separatist group.

“Let them begin it in their home states. Why Anambra?. They better desist or have themselves to be blamed,” she warned.

Speaking on the coming forthcoming guber election, Mrs. Ojukwu said APGA and its leadership remained a replica and model of her late husband’s dream of a region where excellence prevailed.

She further underscored the need for the dream of the party to be upheld for posterity, stressing “Obiano should be returned for a second term to sustain the dividends of good governance in the state.”

Speaking earlier on Tuesday, Anambra State governor, Willie Obiano, had stated that security reports available to him indicated that the architects of the threats were from outside the state.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/08/25/bianca-ojukwu-breaks-silence-biafra-anambra-election/amp/

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Breaks Silence On Biafra, Anambra Election by lightblazingnow(m): 1:32pm On Aug 26, 2017
Breaking news
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Breaks Silence On Biafra, Anambra Election by MrRichy(m): 1:47pm On Aug 26, 2017
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Breaks Silence On Biafra, Anambra Election by attackgat: 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2017
Im an Anambra man I am following Biancas advice and starting boycott in my home state.

9 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Breaks Silence On Biafra, Anambra Election by Okoroawusa: 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2017
Nne,I bu asa!
Rapu Nnamdi Kanu ka onafili onu.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Breaks Silence On Biafra, Anambra Election by Etogist: 1:58pm On Aug 26, 2017
My apologies to Afonjas especially FFK for abusing them in defence of this w****. FFK is vindicated.
But why are people so daft that they can't utilize the power of silence? Having known that stopping a moving train is suicidal yet they venture into it.
Biafra is bigger than any human being.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Breaks Silence On Biafra, Anambra Election by lightblazingnow(m): 1:58pm On Aug 26, 2017
.??

attackgat:
Im an Anambra man I am following Biancas advice and starting boycott in my home state.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Breaks Silence On Biafra, Anambra Election by CrtlAltDel: 2:04pm On Aug 26, 2017
Kikikiki…..the P's & I's right now grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Breaks Silence On Biafra, Anambra Election by lightblazingnow(m): 2:31pm On Aug 26, 2017
CrtlAltDel:
Kikikiki…..the P's & I's right now grin grin grin

?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Breaks Silence On Biafra, Anambra Election by lightblazingnow(m): 3:35pm On Aug 26, 2017
Etogist:
My apologies to Afonjas especially FFK for abusing them in defence of this w****. FFK is vindicated.
But why are people so daft that they can't utilize the power of silence? Having known that stopping a moving train is suicidal yet they venture into it.

?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Breaks Silence On Biafra, Anambra Election by lightblazingnow(m): 8:47am On Aug 27, 2017
Bianca thank you

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Breaks Silence On Biafra, Anambra Election by christopherozo: 1:09pm On Aug 27, 2017
Etogist:

Nwoke m, obu awusa turu ime gi for posting this sick trash. I, like you, am also pro Biafran, but there is no justification for insulting our hero's wife like you just did because she aired her own opinion as you air yours. This is why other tribes mock us for having Zero respect. A Yoruba man, or an afonja, even one as unhinged as FFK ,as you like to refer to them, cannot talk with such disrespect about Awo's wife, no matter what. It is because of the approach of those of you that are so raw and lack decorum that we are all , as a race grouped together as uncouth,lacking in respect and politically unsophisticated. Really Unfortunate.

9 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Breaks Silence On Biafra, Anambra Election by heykims(m): 1:14pm On Aug 27, 2017
Mrs Ojukwu, Lady Biafra has spoken undecided cry

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Breaks Silence On Biafra, Anambra Election by lightblazingnow(m): 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2017
?

attackgat:
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Breaks Silence On Biafra, Anambra Election by Etogist: 10:06pm On Aug 27, 2017
christopherozo:

Nwoke m, obu awusa turu ime gi for posting this sick trash. I, like you, am also pro Biafran, but there is no justification for insulting our hero's wife like you just did because she aired her own opinion as you air yours. This is why other tribes mock us for having Zero respect. A Yoruba man, or an afonja, even one as unhinged as FFK ,as you like to refer to them, cannot talk with such disrespect about Awo's wife, no matter what. It is because of the approach of those of you that are so raw and lack decorum that we are all , as a race grouped together as uncouth,lacking in respect and politically unsophisticated. Really Unfortunate.

I want to ask. Where was she when Fulani herdsmen were killing and raping our people? Where was she when the zoo army were killing innocent Anambrarians? She remained silent all through but now its against her interest she wants to talk. what a big shame.
My respect can never go to someone that only care about her stomach in detriment of my freedom and that of my children.
Biafra is bigger than any human born of a woman.

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Breaks Silence On Biafra, Anambra Election by lightblazingnow(m): 6:46am On Aug 28, 2017
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Breaks Silence On Biafra, Anambra Election by chukagora(m): 7:13am On Aug 28, 2017
Why has she kept quiet since the killing of members of Igbos, the herdsmen killing, she's now talking because it will affect her political gains.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Breaks Silence On Biafra, Anambra Election by lightblazingnow(m): 5:28pm On Aug 28, 2017
Cc lalasticlala again
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Breaks Silence On Biafra, Anambra Election by christopherozo: 10:43pm On Aug 28, 2017
Etogist:

I want to ask. Where was she when Fulani herdsmen were killing and raping our people? Where was she when the zoo army were killing innocent Anambrarians? She remained silent all through but now its against her interest she wants to talk. what a big shame.
My respect can never go to someone that only care about her stomach in detriment of my freedom and that of my children.
Biafra is bigger than any human born of a woman.

I also want to remind you that APGA, the political party founded by her late husband, and No 1 Biafran, is the party governing Anambra State, so she is well within her rights, and in the sustenance of her husband's legacy to voice her opposition to the Anambra Election boycott. How many elections in Nigeria did Ojukwu advocate should be boycotted? And why should she not express her concerns over this matter. Does it warrant your lack of manners and decorum? She may not need your respect, but you need your self respect before others.we are exposing ourselves before the whole world and confirming the uncomplimentary things other races say about us., Biafra or no Biafra.

7 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Breaks Silence On Biafra, Anambra Election by Alanzazani: 8:00am On Aug 29, 2017
christopherozo:

I also want to remind you that APGA, the political party founded by her late husband, and No 1 Biafran, is the party governing Anambra State, so she is well within her rights, and in the sustenance of her husband's legacy to voice her opposition to the Anambra Election boycott. How many elections in Nigeria did Ojukwu advocate should be boycotted? And why should she not express her concerns over this matter. Does it warrant your lack of manners and decorum? She may not need your respect, but you need your self respect before others.we are exposing ourselves before the whole world and confirming the uncomplimentary things other races say about us., Biafra or no Biafra.

When you say ourselves I am happy you Salso acknowledged you are an ipob supporter. I have always maintained my stance that the crop of poeople that swell up the ranks of ipob are mostly uncouth and illiterate igbos. We are vindicated with each passing day. Does it mean other igbos cannot have a contrary opinion to ipob. These are some of the reasons some of us will never support the idea of ipob's biafra. It will be hell on Earth. A land filled with evil and oppression. Why am I even bothering. Biafra will never come to existence by ipob's tactless struggle. They have so much enemies amongst many igbos. We are just watching them. When the chips are down we will have the upper hand because the Federal government will back non ipob igbos. All Igbos will be endangered species soon

8 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Breaks Silence On Biafra, Anambra Election by lightblazingnow(m): 9:34am On Aug 29, 2017
Alanzazani:

When you say ourselves I am happy you Salso acknowledged you are an ipob supporter. I have always maintained my stance that the crop of poeople that swell up the ranks of ipob are mostly uncouth and illiterate igbos. We are vindicated with each passing day. Does it mean other igbos cannot have a contrary opinion to ipob. These are some of the reasons some of us will never support the idea of ipob's biafra. It will be hell on Earth. A land filled with evil and oppression. Why am I even bothering. Biafra will never come to existence by ipob's tactless struggle. They have so much enemies amongst many igbos. We are just watching them. When the chips are down we will have the upper hand because the Federal government will back non ipob igbos. All Igbos will be endangered species soon

?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Breaks Silence On Biafra, Anambra Election by mana123: 2:36pm On Aug 29, 2017
Alanzazani:

You have said it all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Breaks Silence On Biafra, Anambra Election by Cyjetty: 3:47pm On Aug 29, 2017
christopherozo:

Am in total agreement wit you. Is because some people are bent on behaving like those that were not breastfed in the Igbo tradition that they can engage in this kind of ruffian style. It does not augur well for Umu Igbo, and this is what give other ethnic groups the audacity to insult us and our icons since the word respect is not in our dictionary. How can a true blooded nwa afo Igbo insult wife of spiritual symbol of Igbo land ojukwu, even if he is no more? Is nothing short of disgraceful.

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Breaks Silence On Biafra, Anambra Election by Etogist: 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2017
christopherozo:

May I also remind you that Biafra is what brought Ojukwu to the limelight and made him a hero consequently should be the only thing worthy as a legacy not Apga that has lost its value and original plan. Bianca is not protecting any legacy rather she's protecting her political interest.
Besides, we're no longer in Ojukwu's era rather Nnamdi Kanu's. Whomever that is against Nnamdi KANU is automatically against the restoration of Biafra because KANU is the new face of the struggle. You're nothing but an impostor claiming to be an IPOB member because no IPOB member or any pro Biafra will abuse me for saying the right thing or defend someone who will go any length to stop Biafra restoration because of her selfish interest. I repeat, Biafra is bigger than any human born of a woman.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Breaks Silence On Biafra, Anambra Election by Cyjetty: 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2017
Etogist:

May I also remind you that Biafra is what brought Ojukwu to the limelight and made him a hero consequently should be the only thing worthy as a legacy not Apga that has lost its value and original plan. Bianca is not protecting any legacy rather she's protecting her political interest.
Besides, we're no longer in Ojukwu's era rather Nnamdi Kanu's. Whomever that is against Nnamdi KANU is automatically against the restoration of Biafra because KANU is the new face of the struggle. You're nothing but an impostor claiming to be an IPOB member because no IPOB member or any pro Biafra will abuse me for saying the right thing or defend someone who will go any length to stop Biafra restoration because of her selfish interest. I repeat, Biafra is bigger than any human born of a woman.

Bros, stop being melodramatic with all this theatrical talk. You must be politically naive if you don't know that ALL interest is political, including yours, including IPOB for that matter. Who are you to determine which of her husband legacy she should protect, whether APGA or Biafra. Your own interest can also be judge as selfish so leave that matter. No matter what era we are in, a people without reference to their history are a lost people. Ojukwu will, to many, as well as to the international community remain the reference point for Biafra, like it or not. And you need to stop giving your IPOB a bad name by showing them to be rascally and abusive to those who don't agree wit their view totally. After all, Bianca in one of her interview claimed to be Biafran first, and Nigerian second, and everybody know she is in MASSOB, so you cannot be more Jewish than the Jew, my brother.

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Breaks Silence On Biafra, Anambra Election by Etogist: 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2017
Cyjetty:

Bros, stop being melodramatic with all this theatrical talk. You must be politically naive if you don't know that ALL interest is political, including yours, including IPOB for that matter. Who are you to determine which of her husband legacy she should protect, whether APGA or Biafra. Your own interest can also be judge as selfish so leave that matter. No matter what era we are in, a people without reference to their history are a lost people. Ojukwu will, to many, as well as to the international community remain the reference point for Biafra, like it or not. And you need to stop giving your IPOB a bad name by showing them to be rascally and abusive to those who don't agree wit their view totally. After all, Bianca in one of her interview claimed to be Biafran first, and Nigerian second, and everybody know she is in MASSOB, so you cannot be more Jewish than the Jew, my brother.

Firstly, I'm not your brother.
On the other hand, may I ask who is Bianka to determine where Nnamdi Kanu should start his agitation? Notwithstanding the fact that she has every right to her views and opinion she should desist from making inflammatory statements on Biafra agitation. I don't blame you and your cohorts because you don't have an idea of what it takes to be free from this hell called Nigeria.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Breaks Silence On Biafra, Anambra Election by akosanwafo: 2:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
Etogist:

On the other hand, may I ask who is Bianka to determine where Nnamdi Kanu should start his agitation? Notwithstanding the fact that she has every right to her views and opinion she should desist from making inflammatory statements on Biafra agitation. I don't blame you and your cohorts because you don't have an idea of what it takes to be free from this hell called Nigeria.

Nna, mechie onu nshi gi. Emechuzina onwe gi, na ndi Igbo ayi here. Stop being a tactless cyber warrior who will not be seen at the war front when it sets. And e disgrace na IPOB nga. Ha abughi umu anumanu. Anyi nwere nsopuru.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Breaks Silence On Biafra, Anambra Election by Regis001: 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
Etogist:

EQUALLY, MAY I ASK WHO ARE YOU TO DETERMINE WHY SHE CANNOT UTILISE HER GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO EXPRESS HER VIEWS WITHOUT INCURRING VERBAL ABUSE AND INTIMIDATION FROM YOU? FOLKS LIKE YOU WOULD BE LIKE THE HITLER'S GESTAPO IN YOUR REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA IF YOU ACHIEVE IT, AND BAN FREE SPEECH. YOU HAVE CLEARLY DEMONSTRATED THE TYPE OF DRACONIAN REGIME YOU PEOPLE WILL SET IN MOTION. I AM SURE THAT EVEN SUMMARY EXECUTIONS WILL BE THE ORDER OF THE DAY IN YOUR BIAFRA

AND TALKING ABOUT INFLAMMATORY STATEMENTS, IPOB HOLDS THE RECORD IN THAT DEPARTMENT. LOOK AT OOT CALLING KETTLE BLACK.
WAS IT NOT BECAUSE OF YOUR UNIVERSALLY ACKNOWLEDGED INFLAMMATORY STATEMENTS AND HATE SPEECH THAT THE AREWA DECLARATION AND QUIT NOTICE WAS ISSUED?

YOU FOLKS HAVE CLEARLY NO KNOWLEDGE OF NIGERIAN HISTORY OR YOU WILL NOT BE SPEWING THIS RUBBISH HERE. FOR THIS KIND OF IRRESPONSIBILITY, OVER 30,000 IGBO MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN LOST THEIR LIVES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA IN WHAT IS KNOWN AS THE POGROM, CULMINATING IN THE BIAFRAN WAR.

MY PEOPLE SAY THAT THOSE WHO COLLECT ANT INFESTED FIREWOOD ARE INVITING LIZARDS....A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE. DO NOT ENDANGER THE LIVES OF YOUR FELLOW IBOS WHO ARE LIVING AND CONDUCTING THEIR LEGITIMATE BUSINESS IN THE NORTH BY YOUR HATE SPEECH AND WAR MONGERING!

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Breaks Silence On Biafra, Anambra Election by RoyalUc(m): 4:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
Etogist:

I think it won't be too much for you to say 'I am sorry' and withdraw your statement when other Igbo brothers had tried to correct you, even speaking in Igbo to avoid subjecting everybody to public ridicle.
It was wrong to even tell a brother; "I'm not your brother."
Please do the needful and project yourselve, your group, and the entire Igbos in the true light.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Breaks Silence On Biafra, Anambra Election by Etogist: 5:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
Regis001:

EQUALLY, MAY I ASK WHO ARE YOU TO DETERMINE WHY SHE CANNOT UTILISE HER GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO EXPRESS HER VIEWS WITHOUT INCURRING VERBAL ABUSE AND INTIMIDATION FROM YOU? FOLKS LIKE YOU WOULD BE LIKE THE HITLER'S GESTAPO IN YOUR REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA IF YOU ACHIEVE IT, AND BAN FREE SPEECH. YOU HAVE CLEARLY DEMONSTRATED THE TYPE OF DRACONIAN REGIME YOU PEOPLE WILL SET IN MOTION. I AM SURE THAT EVEN SUMMARY EXECUTIONS WILL BE THE ORDER OF THE DAY IN YOUR BIAFRA

AND TALKING ABOUT INFLAMMATORY STATEMENTS, IPOB HOLDS THE RECORD IN THAT DEPARTMENT. LOOK AT OOT CALLING KETTLE BLACK.
WAS IT NOT BECAUSE OF YOUR UNIVERSALLY ACKNOWLEDGED INFLAMMATORY STATEMENTS AND HATE SPEECH THAT THE AREWA DECLARATION AND QUIT NOTICE WAS ISSUED?

YOU FOLKS HAVE CLEARLY NO KNOWLEDGE OF NIGERIAN HISTORY OR YOU WILL NOT BE SPEWING THIS RUBBISH HERE. FOR THIS KIND OF IRRESPONSIBILITY, OVER 30,000 IGBO MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN LOST THEIR LIVES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA IN WHAT IS KNOWN AS THE POGROM, CULMINATING IN THE BIAFRAN WAR.

MY PEOPLE SAY THAT THOSE WHO COLLECT ANT INFESTED FIREWOOD ARE INVITING LIZARDS....A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE. DO NOT ENDANGER THE LIVES OF YOUR FELLOW IBOS WHO ARE LIVING AND CONDUCTING THEIR LEGITIMATE BUSINESS IN THE NORTH BY YOUR HATE SPEECH AND WAR MONGERING!

I wonder who made you an advocate of Biafrans, instead of you to be worried about the hydra headed problems ravaging your region you are here to talk arrant nonsense.
I don't give a damn about what you and your like may think. I stand on the truth and will say it without fear or favour. Till tomorrow Ojukwu is my hero and the hero of Biafrans in general and will always deserve my respect.
Nevertheless, I can not keep quite while the very struggle he started is being compromised or jeopardized in the name of Ojukwu's wife or son, et al.
Biafra is bigger than Ojukwu and family.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Breaks Silence On Biafra, Anambra Election by moupe: 8:55pm On Aug 30, 2017
RoyalUc:

I think it won't be too much for you to say 'I am sorry' and withdraw your statement when other Igbo brothers had tried to correct you, even speaking in Igbo to avoid subjecting everybody to public ridicle.
It was wrong to even tell a brother; "I'm not your brother."
Please do the needful and project yourselve, your group, and the entire Igbos in the true light.

You are right on point. This Etogist is nothing but a tribal bigot, and a shameless disgrace to the so called Igbo Biafra movement. He says he respects ojukwu but is happy to abuse ojukwu's wife. What a confused Arrow!
His problem? He needs this.....

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Breaks Silence On Biafra, Anambra Election by maruzia: 11:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
Regis001:

Gbam! Tell the Buffon the hard facts. They say truth hurts. Mrs Ojukwu is free to speak her mind and these rabid Biafra E thugs who specialize in nothing but hate speech should be called to order. Brainwashed zombies. Biafra will come in God's own time, and no amount of abuse, and intimidation will alter this fact. And I hope uncultured people like etogist would have become more refined by then. He is an anu mpama.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Benefit Of Being A Citizen Of Nigeria? / Why The Land Use Act Needs To Be Repealed / Coronavirus: 7 Reasons Why Nigerians Shouldn't Panic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.