Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3222 Views)

My Best Friend Is Engaged But Still Sending Nudes To Her Ex / Lady Marries Best Friend's Dad, Now They All Vacation Together (photos) / My Best Friend Is Sleeping With My Dad - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
Please, stay off my mention. The person should be nice enough to say a word of advice before telling him that.

and wat ll u do if I don't....

idiat!!!!

1 Like

Re: . by Oyindidi(f): 2:36pm On Aug 27, 2017
Randy91:

and wat ll u do if I don't....

idiat!!!!
Why are you calling me idiot? What av I said for you to say that? Anyway enjoy
Re: . by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 27, 2017
finalboss:
sad we did lots of things together, I brought him up
... Gave him everything he wants, now he is threatening my life.
cry

He never was your friend. Stop treating him like one

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
Why are you calling me idiot? What av I said for you to say that? Anyway enjoy

Lolz.....

oya sorry ooooo

u dey vex

no vex.....
Re: . by finalboss(m): 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2017
skyplustk:
op kindly check ur mail.
you are connected.
Re: . by finalboss(m): 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
He is complaining of someone threatening his life and all you care to do is send him mail? God help us

hmmm... they don't care
Re: . by tens4real(m): 8:14pm On Aug 27, 2017
finalboss:

you are connected.
wil lyk to hav ur contact boss pls wana discuss smting wit u
Re: . by franklingud(m): 9:45am On Aug 29, 2017
Finalboss, as an igbo man wey I be. I will advice you set him up with a voice recorder of him threatening you.

Go to the police. Show them evidence of his conspiracy.

Send him to prison. Once and for all.

Then thank me later.

1 Like

Re: . by Josephnice: 11:54am On Aug 29, 2017
franklingud:
Finalboss, as an igbo man wey I be. I will advice you set him up with a voice recorder of him threatening you.

Go to the police. Show them evidence of his conspiracy.

Send him to prison. Once and for all.

Then thank me later.

this is the best advice so far. how can someone be threatening you in your own soil. the character of those whom are compassionate is that they tend be easy going which makes them looked venerable. man up guy, the world don't mess with tough ppl. I was raised in warri and we understand the disadvantage involved when you don't play rugged when situation demand

1 Like

Re: . by Danal(m): 3:40pm On Aug 29, 2017
finalboss:

hmmm... they don't care

Please finalboss. I use God to beg you. You are my last option, pleas I ask you assist me with small money, just 2,000 naira to buy food stuffs to eat. The hunger here is too much abeg, arhhhh! Please, 2,000 or even 1,000 I will manage it just for food please. God bless you.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2017
If you know you are saying the truth on your side just report him to the police for your safety.
Re: . by tobore4u(m): 9:58am On Aug 31, 2017
finalboss:

hmmm... they don't care

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Would You Have Sex With? / Woman Confesses : I’ve Been Having Sex With My Dead Husband For 4 Years / Ladies , Between 1 And 2 Who Would You Choose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.