Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Lets Play Game: Convert Bible Verse To Maths Equivalent - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lets Play Game: Convert Bible Verse To Maths Equivalent (496 Views)

Who Can Explain This Bible Verse To Me? / Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) / What Is Your Best Bible Verse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Play Game: Convert Bible Verse To Maths Equivalent by uvalued(m): 6:34am On Aug 27, 2017
lets play a game. convert a bible verse into mathematics. quote the verse and give your maths equivalent.

1tim 6:5
Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.

gain # godliness

godliness with contentment is great gain.1 tim 6:6

great gain = godliness + contentment

Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give. mat 10:8

YOU (- {heal the sick,cleanse lepers, raise the dead,cast out devils}

Phi 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

f(you) = you can do all things ^^ by Christ Jesus

add yours and lets enjoy the bible.

lalastica seun
Re: Lets Play Game: Convert Bible Verse To Maths Equivalent by Freethought(m): 7:19am On Aug 27, 2017
BRB
Re: Lets Play Game: Convert Bible Verse To Maths Equivalent by uvalued(m): 8:47am On Aug 27, 2017

Jas 3:16 For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.

envy + strife === confusion + evil working
Re: Lets Play Game: Convert Bible Verse To Maths Equivalent by hopefulLandlord: 8:52am On Aug 27, 2017
just in case
Re: Lets Play Game: Convert Bible Verse To Maths Equivalent by uvalued(m): 3:46am On Aug 29, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
just in case

you wan enter frontpage na
Re: Lets Play Game: Convert Bible Verse To Maths Equivalent by terrezo2002(m): 9:00am On Aug 29, 2017
5 But also for this very reason, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue, to virtue knowledge,
6 to knowledge self-control, to self-control perseverance, to perseverance godliness, 
7 to godliness brotherly kindness, and to brotherly kindness love. 
8 For if these things are yours and abound, you will be neither barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
9 For he who lacks these things is shortsighted, even to blindness, and has forgotten that he was cleansed from his old sins.
Faith + virtue + knowledge + self control + perseverance + godliness + brotherly kindness + love = never unfruitful in the knowledge of Christ
Re: Lets Play Game: Convert Bible Verse To Maths Equivalent by butterflylion: 9:03am On Aug 29, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
just in case

Monitoring spirit! Always roaming!

Praying it would get to FP then will begin trolling.

I still dey wait for our debate o. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lets Play Game: Convert Bible Verse To Maths Equivalent by felixomor: 9:42am On Aug 29, 2017
butterflylion:

Monitoring spirit! Always roaming!

Praying it would get to FP then will begin trolling.

I still dey wait for our debate o. cheesy

Lmao grin

(1) (Reply)

Strange But True Methods Of Selling Jesus Christ / Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? The Story Of A Viral Facebook Quiz / Olukoya About To Lose Mountain Of Fire Prayer City?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.