Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Biafra Security Service Now Monitor Social Media For Anti KANU Post - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Security Service Now Monitor Social Media For Anti KANU Post (3066 Views)

FG Orders Security Agencies To Monitor Social Media Posts Of ‘prominent Nigerian / Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram / Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Security Service Now Monitor Social Media For Anti KANU Post by ProWalker: 11:29am On Aug 27, 2017
Lloydfather:
The most foolish person is the one that replys to the comments of foolish and pussy worshiper like u.

See what I'm talking about ? Only idiots think like you do
Re: Biafra Security Service Now Monitor Social Media For Anti KANU Post by Yyeske(m): 11:34am On Aug 27, 2017
Nightwolf1:

E pain me? I was right in my little observation. Just an empty headed being. Nothing cerebral to offer little wonder he engages in everything biafra with moronic comments aiming for idiotic relevance grin

Angrily swerve joor. Ur type no follow for promo Mai kisimbi grin
E pain am again, don't think I'm moved by the insults from your likes, nairalanders are already used to it.
Just go get your referendum and Biafra and let us rest

1 Like

Re: Biafra Security Service Now Monitor Social Media For Anti KANU Post by Nightwolf1: 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2017
Yyeske:
E pain am again, don't think I'm moved by the insults from your likes, nairalanders are already used to it.
Just go get your referendum and Biafra and let us rest

We will get it and haters like urself shall die.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Security Service Now Monitor Social Media For Anti KANU Post by CrtlAltDel: 12:55pm On Aug 27, 2017
I hope they see this.….. Una fada… Kanu is a terrorist, hunchback , coward, fraud and a comedian…. Oya online BSS over to you, hook me up by quoting me grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra Security Service Now Monitor Social Media For Anti KANU Post by MMMw: 1:11pm On Aug 27, 2017
rheether:
I have lost faith in Nnamdi Kanu. Mandela wasn't this stupid in his pursuit for freedom.
what have u achieve in life. Is KANU not your mate or u may even be older. Have u ever seen in any protest. I will jus knock u wit d head of a broom.
Re: Biafra Security Service Now Monitor Social Media For Anti KANU Post by MMMw: 1:12pm On Aug 27, 2017
Lordave:
She's not stupid, she's airing her opinion and her opinion is actually right.

You lots sniffing Kanu's arse and taking every command from him like an overpaid pórnstàr are the ones stupid.
then go and sex the girl if she is giving her opinion. Are u aware that gal is older than KANU yet she stays online talking rubbish. Nonsense
Re: Biafra Security Service Now Monitor Social Media For Anti KANU Post by MMMw: 1:14pm On Aug 27, 2017
omenkaLives:
Rheether whose comments we all see here has suddenly become an Afonja!

You guys keep proving those who think something sinister is really wrong with y'all very right.

This is really shameful.

Smh.
anyone can convert to afonja thus she is now officially an afonja
Re: Biafra Security Service Now Monitor Social Media For Anti KANU Post by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 27, 2017
rheether:
I have lost faith in Nnamdi Kanu. Mandela wasn't this stupid in his pursuit for freedom.

Yes thats why he spent 27 years in jail and till today he has not gotten that freedom for his people.... till today blacks still work for white in SA.... This is BIAFRA we will get it our own way
Re: Biafra Security Service Now Monitor Social Media For Anti KANU Post by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 27, 2017
rheether:

You're an idiot.
Did Mandela fight for sovereignty/secession?
Re: Biafra Security Service Now Monitor Social Media For Anti KANU Post by galaxy15(m): 1:39pm On Aug 27, 2017
they should monitor it like monitoring spirit. you monitor but can't do anything about it so what's the noise for. The BSS is not licensed and recognized under the constitution of Nigeria so it has no right to make an arrest of a Nigerian citizen. Instead they'll be treated as criminals and terrorist.
Re: Biafra Security Service Now Monitor Social Media For Anti KANU Post by CrtlAltDel: 2:05pm On Aug 27, 2017
MMMw:
then go and sex the girl if she is giving her opinion. Are u aware that gal is older than KANU yet she stays online talking rubbish. Nonsense
Typical of Biafrans, always relegating their women to the background….. No wonder they see their female child as an investment to make money from dowries grin grin
Re: Biafra Security Service Now Monitor Social Media For Anti KANU Post by MrSly(m): 2:06pm On Aug 27, 2017
rheether:
And what made you believe this trash. Some miscreants just did it as it was done some days ago against the army.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyetola In Early Lead In Osun Rerun Election / So Long As You Can Eat, Your Security Is Irrelevant — Buhari In Zamfara (video) / Biafra Technology Had Solution To Nigeria’s Problems –tsav

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.