Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ (43713 Views)

My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 / My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller / My Wife Demands ‘bribe’ Before Sex, Says Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by niggi4life(m): 10:42pm On Aug 27, 2017
When you get married to the wrong woman, You are doomed for life

9 Likes

Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by baike: 10:43pm On Aug 27, 2017
yaqq:
young man! u don't need a court here! take the law into ur hand! look for them, hunt she n her mum, beat them to stupor, take away ur kids, let her be the one to take u to court! man up!

well say thank you man you say my mind. let her be the one to take you to court

1 Like

Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by Masimo55: 10:45pm On Aug 27, 2017

1 Like

Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by Lloydfolarin: 10:45pm On Aug 27, 2017
Sissy men getting married these days

You ll see all these single-mum raised mumu saying women should be treated like their lives depend on these women. This is what you get when you are stupidly and mumuly raised...

There are millions of ladies out there, if one is disrespecting you, push her out with alacrity and get the one that ll cherish the ground you walk.

Women don't add anything to your life and bank account but decrease your Account balance. So what is her purpose in your life? To bear children and companion i guess. However, the companion you seek is causing you more pains and agony.

Since you already have two children with such devilish woman, take the children for DNA either forcefully or beatingly. Once you r sure of their paternity, take the next action.

Every woman has element of madness in her but it takes a strong man to chase the madness away unless you r one of the luckiest dude who find a wonderful lady. And that one lady in 200 ladies.

The moment you portray yourself as mumu, you ll forever remain mumu in the marriage. Make it clear to any lady that if she mess up, you don't give a fuckkk.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by Daboomb: 10:46pm On Aug 27, 2017
yaqq:
young man! u don't need a court here! take the law into ur hand! look for them, hunt she n her mum, beat them to stupor, take away ur kids, let her be the one to take u to court! man up!

IGNORANT ADVICE that makes tenant to lock-up House owner! shocked shocked
Those who do not take the laws into their hands are not weak or foolish... they are just smart, in the long run.

Using your fist to settle issues is outdated though, at times, Brain-resetting Slap is all you need. grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by verygudbadguy(m): 10:47pm On Aug 27, 2017
Some mother-in-laws can be crazy. . cheesy

4 Likes

Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by pato405(m): 10:47pm On Aug 27, 2017
coolcatty:

Things like this happens to slow calm people.... This kind of problem will see men like us and pass us by.... The wahala will avoid insane gra gra people like us and go to trouble sane calm guys..... It's sad.

For the woman to disobey court summons twice shows the kind of person she is... She like trouble pass food.

The man should just take a walk... Abandon the kids too and go and start afresh... The woman is not worth all the stress.... His kids will look for his in future... His major concern now is to get his sanity back.

Bless you my broda. You've said it all. Many of them are NOT just worth the stress.

1 Like

Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by BornAgainMay: 10:48pm On Aug 27, 2017
see wetin buhari cause now
Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by Lloydfolarin: 10:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
niggi4life:

You can say that again

The greatest mistake a man could ever make is to get married to a wrong woman.

You ll become a living dead while alive.

4 Likes

Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by Juniorbuba(m): 10:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by pato405(m): 10:50pm On Aug 27, 2017
Lloydfolarin:

You ll see all these single-mum raised mumu saying women should be treated like their lives depend on these women. This is what you get when you are stupidly and mumuly raised...

There are millions of ladies out there, if one is disrespecting you, push her out with alacrity and get the one that ll cherish the ground you walk.

Women don't add anything to your life and bank account but decrease your Account balance. So what is her purpose in your life? To bear children and companion i guess. However, the companion you seek is causing you more pains and agony.

Since you already have two children with such devilish woman, take the children for DNA either forcefully or beatingly. Once you r sure of their paternity, take the next action.

Every woman has element of madness in her but it takes a strong man to chase the madness away unless you r one of the luckiest dude who find a wonderful lady. And that one lady in 200 ladies.

The moment you portray yourself as mumu, you ll forever remain mumu in the marriage. Make it clear to any lady that if she mess up, you don't give a fuckkk.

Did I just read 1 in 200. Bros, you are behind time. You need updated knowledge! The statistics have changed. It's currently 1 in 2000 for our generation!

6 Likes

Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by freelancer01(m): 10:50pm On Aug 27, 2017
My guy it's time to move on grin
Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by cameeeeel(m): 10:52pm On Aug 27, 2017
Franco93:
Men should be more concerned on who they will marry than what they'll be. because, no matter who you become, marrying the wrong person can render your whole life and efforts worthless.
Always choose wisely.
i will keep this close to my heart. Thanks for valuable advice

5 Likes

Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by Lloydfolarin: 10:53pm On Aug 27, 2017
pato405:

Did I just read 1 in 200. Bros, you are behind time. You need updated knowledge! The statistics have changed. It currently 1 in 2000 for our generation!

Forgive my ignorance

It's updated as you advised

These ladies don't add any value to your life

The only thing they bring on table is children and any lady can give you children without any unnecessary drama.

Any lady can give you sex, so what's the point of keeping one useless robot in your house.

They only decrease your Account balance

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by cinothed0n: 11:00pm On Aug 27, 2017
Lloydfolarin:

hehehe..forcefully or beatingly
Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by stevecantrell: 11:01pm On Aug 27, 2017
niggi4life:

True.
My uncle died complaining about his estranged wife.

5 Likes

Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by Abiagirl777(f): 11:02pm On Aug 27, 2017
all the guys claiming their wives can't try such,no be by mouth cos I don't see una finish.
the day I saw my neighbour beating her husband wet get six packs,that's when I concluded its not by power.
Women will deal with una until your brains reset and humble finally. :Dall the guys claiming their wives can't try such,no be by mouth cos I don't see una finish.
the day I saw my neighbour beating her husband wet get six packs,that's when I concluded its not by power.
Women will deal with una until your brains reset and humble finally.

4 Likes

Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 27, 2017
thornapple:
That's double wahala playing out in your home.
Good luck guy.
Lefulefu see what she does to him. If it were you what would you do?.
it wont happen to me cos i will never marry a lady who has no feelings or love for me cheesy
some men just love forcing themselves on a woman and sometimes this is the end result when it leads to marriage.the lady starving the man sexually and bringing up excuses.see,if a babe or ur wife is really attracted to u she will be d one jumping on top d guy and demanding for sex cheesy and not d other way round.

3 Likes

Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by baike: 11:09pm On Aug 27, 2017
without going to native doctors house no woman can beat her husband
Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by baike: 11:10pm On Aug 27, 2017
Abiagirl777:
all the guys claiming their wives can't try such,no be by mouth cos I don't see una finish.
Women will deal with una until your brains reset and humble finally. :Dall the guys claiming their wives can't try such,no be by mouth cos I don't see una finish.
Women will deal with una until your brains reset and humble finally.
without going to native doctors house no woman can beat her husband

3 Likes

Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by Triplel: 11:11pm On Aug 27, 2017
Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by Sylva2147: 11:15pm On Aug 27, 2017
unless the man is under a spell if not I don't see any reason why he should go to court in the first place, just get another beautiful girl that is willing to service you to your satisfaction, and as for the children you don't need to bother yourself all you need to do is to impregnate any woman and have another child if you so wish when those children grows up they will be the ones to look for you.
Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by tosyne2much(m): 11:15pm On Aug 27, 2017
This will serve as a lesson to guys to open their eyes

Love is not enough to wife a lady. Open your eyes and never marry a lazy, unproductive and arrogant woman. She will surely capsize your life and put in you in obscurity

3 Likes

Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by TENHEU22(m): 11:23pm On Aug 27, 2017
The judge adjourn the case to have share of your woman and give you bad judgment.
Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by Marxist001(m): 11:23pm On Aug 27, 2017
Nigerian Marriages these Days na Scam!!!!
Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by morbeta(m): 11:27pm On Aug 27, 2017
I was in same shoes last six years.......the mother of my ex wife made sure she destroyed the marriage. Miraclously I hit the jackpot three months after the union ended and since then God's blessings never stop coming. Today am happily remarried with two kids and she is always calling me for one assistance or the other. She is regretting big time and her mother her sown enemy.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by burkingx(f): 11:38pm On Aug 27, 2017
angry

Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by Unimaginable123: 11:42pm On Aug 27, 2017
coolcatty:

Things like this happens to slow calm people.... This kind of problem will see men like us and pass us by.... The wahala will avoid insane gra gra people like us and go to trouble sane calm guys..... It's sad.

For the woman to disobey court summons twice shows the kind of person she is... She like trouble pass food.

The man should just take a walk... Abandon the kids too and go and start afresh... The woman is not worth all the stress.... His kids will look for his in future... His major concern now is to get his sanity back.

abandon his children? No way. No reasonable and responsible man will do that.

3 Likes

Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by Unimaginable123: 11:47pm On Aug 27, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Some mother-in-laws can be crazy. I am no friend with my mother in-law. I will never take shit from giving her. Lailai
She get money, I get small. I no send her in any way
. cheesy
your own na mother in law. Me, I have cut all communications with all my wife's relatives. I mean -all of them. And it's from that day that I started feeling at home in my home. What nonsense is all that

2 Likes

Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by olaoge(m): 11:48pm On Aug 27, 2017
Something Big is about to happen....

under35.ng

subscribe to this & join the moving train
Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by Unimaginable123: 11:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
MrPresident1:
In some parts of Northern Nigeria, the man only needs to say 'I divorce you' thrice to the woman and she is gone.

Smh angry
that's Islamic law. U can even divorce the woman by sending the expression thrice by text

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) / My Little Sister Is Misbehaving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.