Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,135 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode (27079 Views)

Photos As Rochas Okorocha Is Sworn In As Senator / Abdulrahaim Idris, One Legged Man, Gets Help - Pictures / "Before I Commit Suicide, Okorocha Is Owing Me N900k" - Man In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by Omeokachie: 6:38pm On Aug 27, 2017
How will Okorocha sleep at night seeing the corpse of that little boy laying dead in the pool of his own blood?

Do you need soldiers to do police work?

2 Likes

Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by CrtlAltDel: 8:52pm On Aug 27, 2017
headhunter1:
Buhari is a terrorist
Has Kanu paid BSS junior staff 10k salary…. You have been too excited tonight, jumping from one thread to the other grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by Slymonster(m): 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2017
This one don come again with his rubbish talk that no one listen to
Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by tolexy123: 8:56pm On Aug 27, 2017
MXrap:
FFK no go kee pesin..though truthful. cheesy

But the reality is that Okorocha is physically challenged. He limps like those hausa people that have polio.

Infact, if you see Okorocha one on one, you will be shocked at the first instance. It happened to me the first time I saw him. I asked myself is it, this limping dark-skinned man that's called Rochas Okorocha?
and what has that got to do with carrying out his obligation?

1 Like

Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by bilazego(m): 8:56pm On Aug 27, 2017
sarrki:
Craze man don come again
I'm still looking for the right name for you. Soon I will rename you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by Flaghouse1: 9:01pm On Aug 27, 2017
Cinkq:
When will ffk start speaking/behaving like an omoluabi? When you think about the way ffk acts sometimes, you'll want to ask if he is truely a yoruba man. You'll also doubt his age cos adults rarely talk the way he does.

What has OMOLUABI got to do with the issue on ground,ethnicity has really damage your thought process, a 10 year old boy was hit and killed by a stray bullet and someone comes out to condemn the act you then come here and talk OMOLUABI, if it's a Yoruba boy that such happened to. I believe if given the opportunity you will say more trash than FFK.

Let's be constructive in our reasoning, we are where we are today because of people like you and I don't see it getting any better in the future,you may tag me an" an omo ajokuta Mumu omi, well I don't mind I am happily married to an afonja your sister.

Have a great night!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by onyokometer: 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2017
FFK na now you know him,we know him since. Power de sweet am now like it did to others before him,by the tail end of his tenure he will realise that nothing last for ever. All our money he still with his cronies I'll be recovered.
Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by Quality20(m): 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2017
This is one reason I hate Yoruba ppl, they abuse and insult ppl alot. Mock and make jest of ppl without respect even if you are very good to them
Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by sonofanarchy(m): 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2017
ffk the fearless lion I dey your back anyday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by lereinter(m): 9:06pm On Aug 27, 2017
cos they ve not given Bleep Bleep kay appointment
Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by Juliusdking(m): 9:07pm On Aug 27, 2017
I Like dis man

1 Like

Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by babaluckey: 9:10pm On Aug 27, 2017
Fani Kayode is always hitting the nail on the head. I love this guy...keep it up bro.
Secondly, the Ekiti State Governor is another fearless Lion of Nigeria...keep it up bro

3 Likes

Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 27, 2017
Quality20:
This is one reason I hate Yoruba ppl, they abuse and insult ppl alot. Mock and make jest of ppl without respect even if you are very good to them
Are the insults and abuse too much?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by kulrunsman79(m): 9:14pm On Aug 27, 2017
Okoro-awusa don enter one chance with ancestors!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by uwajeh(m): 9:15pm On Aug 27, 2017
The imbecilic fool speaks again.
Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by xpool(m): 9:16pm On Aug 27, 2017
sarrki:
Craze man don come again
May all the 10year old children in your family die by stray bullets!

6 Likes

Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by ripbubu: 9:17pm On Aug 27, 2017
Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by successincentiv(m): 9:19pm On Aug 27, 2017
Seriously, these security operatives are senseless. Why will they open fire? People that exist to protect others are now killing innocent civilians. That's insane
Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by Ngene44: 9:24pm On Aug 27, 2017
sarrki:

He's a terrorist
I think you are a religious fanatic. All your ranting here on nairaland is traced to Islam.

5 Likes

Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by eagleeye2: 9:24pm On Aug 27, 2017
Sarrki, we know your tactics. Since you can't. defend this one, you will try every possible means to derail the thread.
Anyway, month don end you dey expect alert as per BMC levels.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by Quality20(m): 9:31pm On Aug 27, 2017
angels09:

Are the insults and abuse too much?
honestly I'm sure of what I'm saying Yoruba ppl are just too fond of insults and abuses. The only way they may respect you is if u deal with them without mercy, but if you u are being good and courteous to them, that's when they start seeing you as a fool and calling u all sorts of names.
I'm even more baffled with d way ds so-called former minister acts, like an area boy living under the bridge. Anyway 'inu eje lowa '- it's already in their blood
Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 27, 2017
MXrap:
FFK no go kee pesin..though truthful. cheesy

But the reality is that Okorocha is physically challenged. He limps like those hausa people that have polio.

Infact, if you see Okorocha one on one, you will be shocked at the first instance. It happened to me the first time I saw him. I asked myself is it, this limping dark-skinned man that's called Rochas Okorocha?

I am not quite sure what your point is. I assume you don't mean that there is anything wrong with having a disability but that rather you were surprised to know that Rochas has a disability.

I am sure you don't agree with ffk characterization of a disability as an insult.

1 Like

Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by Cinkq: 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2017
Check my post again and you'll notice it has no tribal colouration. God bless you and that your yoruba wife. Happy sabath to you.
Flaghouse1:

What has OMOLUABI got to do with the issue on ground,ethnicity has really damage your thought process, a 10 year old boy was hit and killed by a stray bullet and someone comes out to condemn the act you then come here and talk OMOLUABI, if it's a Yoruba boy that such happened to. I believe if given the opportunity you will say more trash than FFK.

Let's be constructive in our reasoning, we are where we are today because of people like you and I don't see it getting any better in the future,you may tag me an" an omo ajokuta Mumu omi, well I don't mind I am happily married to an afonja your sister.

Have a great night!!!
Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by Alexis0147(m): 9:34pm On Aug 27, 2017
It's so unfortunate that the soul of a young boy was lost but I stand with Okorocha on this... ipob na una soft work be dis
Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by sarrki(m): 9:35pm On Aug 27, 2017
xpool:

So shall it be for you too
Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by sarrki(m): 9:36pm On Aug 27, 2017
xpool:

So shall it be for you too

Ijmn
Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by headhunter1: 9:38pm On Aug 27, 2017
[s]
CrtlAltDel:

Has Kanu paid BSS junior staff 10k salary…. You have been too excited tonight, jumping from one thread to the other grin grin
[/s]
claptrap
Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by Abagworo(m): 9:42pm On Aug 27, 2017
Every intelligent analyst should have known by now that PDP killed the little boy. The boy wasn't hit by stray bullet but was shot by a paid sniper.
Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by swiperthefox: 9:47pm On Aug 27, 2017
FFK is right. People in the know knows that Rochas is a sodomite but just for rituals. Beds married women and engages in all sorts of orgy. Heck he has an for Special duties that caters just for that. He is the worst thing that happened to Imo State. I thought he was going to make a difference but instead he turned out to be a cancer to the basic survival of Imolites. Looting massively. Awarding projects to himself and family members. Designating accounts to pay him for those self awarded projects timely. Imo state is a mess because of a greedy, visionless slowpoke. The blood of those that died because of him will be on him and his family's head.

1 Like

Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by basty: 9:52pm On Aug 27, 2017
Condolences to the deceased boy family. What a painful loss, the Lord will comfort the family.
Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by cinothed0n: 9:52pm On Aug 27, 2017
sarrki:

Conked wailer
How you dey ?

2 Likes

Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2017
Abagworo:
Every intelligent analyst should have known by now that PDP killed the little boy. The boy wasn't hit by stray bullet but was shot by a paid sniper.
How do you sleep at night? Don't ruin your future because of peanuts!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soludo’s Inauguration Slap: Bianca Did What Ojukwu Taught Her In 1995 - Omokri / Victor Umeh Joins Peter Obi In Labour Party, Picks Senatorial Ticket / Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.