Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode (27088 Views)

Photos As Rochas Okorocha Is Sworn In As Senator / Abdulrahaim Idris, One Legged Man, Gets Help - Pictures / "Before I Commit Suicide, Okorocha Is Owing Me N900k" - Man In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by oyienootieno: 6:13am On Aug 28, 2017
NickD:

He is mad for speaking the truth? ur conscience is dead.

Which truth? Kaii ypur lot csn easily be fooled. When he is been charged for blackmail don't follod this threat with "witch hunt"
Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by tonguengineer(m): 6:16am On Aug 28, 2017
HungerBAD:

The guy always fighting for relevance.

I tend to ignore any post with his name there.
So wetin u cum do for here?
Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by emmasege: 6:42am On Aug 28, 2017
Daboomb:

Look at this Bas*tard omo-Yiibo masquerading as Yoruba, just because he registered his account with a Yoruba-souding name!
You think we have not identified you?
Go and carry Fayose and FFK, we dash you those useless Omo'ale an dmake them your Biafra leaders.

Opoonu-sogonu.
I will not condescend so low to join you in your stupidity to prove my genuine Yoruba identity. You can as well say Fayose, FFK, Ebun Adegoruwa, Yinka Odumakin etc who hold divergent views from thief.nubu (Tinubu ) and his 'agbero' followers, are not Yorubas. I had the choice of reporting you to the mod for calling yourself (not me) 'omo ale'. I chose to reply you in your foolishness lest you think you are wise. And please next time you are looking for bast.ards in Yoruba land, start from your 'amugbo' leader (Tinubu ) who denies his paternal root in my home state (Osun) for political gains, and then continue searching among you, his agbero followers.

3 Likes

Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by Chukabiz1961(m): 6:49am On Aug 28, 2017
Fani and Fayose are the people that unit Ibo and Yoruba. Forget about rants in Nairaland by some people.

1 Like

Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 28, 2017
People attacking Fani Kayode need to shut the hell up. Rochas has inflicted pain and suffering on the people of Imo State and Owerri especially. Rochas is the worst thing that has happened to Imo State in decades.

Sending armed soldiers to quell a riot is what makes Nigeria a very backward and uncivilized country. In the west, they use tear gas, water sprays and other methods to control large crowds. Which stupid illiterate soldiers had the audacity to murder a young 10 year-old ?? HE SHOULD BE SOUGHT OUT, tried in a court of law and imprisoned.

Rochas is a FAILURE.
Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by akakc47: 7:49am On Aug 28, 2017
(@opribo )Human life is sacred, YES but the question is was there sufficient warning for the people to vacate that market?
Was there an alternative arrangement put in place for them to move to?
Was all avenues engaged to persuade the people to leave?
The unfortunate little boy that was accidentally shot dead why did the parents allow him to go to such volatile place that time?

People are usually reluctant to change from their position of rest unless a force stronger than them causes them to move.
What is paramount now is to ensure that the government develops that place to the world class standard they promised.

RIP to the dead.
U see God is going to deal vengance upon Rochas like in the days of Nebucadinezaar.
As for warning there was but the question should be where are they to go to?
I remember when the former governor Ohakim relocated timbermarket,it was done through series of dialogue and he made sure he got a place for them ,built it and allocated another shop to those of them that had shops in the former market.Now this BOKO HARAM "cos he has a mind of killing people" did not provide a place for these people,the so called place he said has for them,hasn't been completed,erosion is almost cutting the road into two

2 Likes

Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by geniusjames(m): 8:13am On Aug 28, 2017
Abeg shei na Rochas pull d trigger ni? blame our military for not knowing how to disperse protesters
Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by RillJ(m): 9:51am On Aug 28, 2017
By speaking out against the unwarranted killing of an innocent 10years old FFK is not an 'Omoluabi'?
As an 'Omoluabi' you hail or remain mute is the face of grave injustice abi?

Who really would like to be your kind of "omoluabi"?

Cinkq:
When will ffk start speaking/behaving like an omoluabi? When you think about the way ffk acts sometimes, you'll want to ask if he is truely a yoruba man. You'll also doubt his age cos adults rarely talk the way he does.
Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 28, 2017
VellyG:
mechie Onu gi dia. Why are u now blaming the catholic church. You people had the opportunity to replace him but ur hate for mbaise people made u still choose him over Emeka Ihedioha. So no be shud complain .
Adighi abuo ayi ara.

1 Like

Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 5:32am On Sep 02, 2017
RillJ:
By speaking out against the unwarranted killing of an innocent 10years old FFK is not an 'Omoluabi'?
As an 'Omoluabi' you hail or remain mute is the face of grave injustice abi?

Who really would like to be your kind of "omoluabi"?

Don't mind him
Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 5:40am On Sep 02, 2017
Quality20:
This is one reason I hate Yoruba ppl, they abuse and insult ppl alot. Mock and make jest of ppl without respect even if you are very good to them
It is not restricted to Yoruba's, clown!
Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 02, 2017
emmasege:
I will not condescend so low to join you in your stupidity to prove my genuine Yoruba identity. You can as well say Fayose, FFK, Ebun Adegoruwa, Yinka Odumakin etc who hold divergent views from thief.nubu (Tinubu ) and his 'agbero' followers, are not Yorubas. I had the choice of reporting you to the mod for calling yourself (not me) 'omo ale'. I chose to reply you in your foolishness lest you think you are wise. And please next time you are looking for bast.ards in Yoruba land, start from your 'amugbo' leader (Tinubu ) who denies his paternal root in my home state (Osun) for political gains, and then continue searching among you, his agbero followers.
I am Yoruba but I hate thief.nubu with a passion for how much he has stolen and the strong jazz he has used to blind the slaves he controls in the South West.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu / How Saraki Saved Buhari From Impeachment Call - Video / Aisha Al-Hassan Undergoes Knee Replacement Surgery In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.