Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

See What The Daughter Of An IPOB'S Member Wore To Church Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What The Daughter Of An IPOB'S Member Wore To Church Today (6510 Views)

Why Is Atiku Being Referred To As An IPOB Candidate In The North? / British IPOB Member Regains Freedom From DSS Custody After Arrest. Photos / IPOB Member Who Was Shot By Soldiers Flown Abroad For Treatment. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What The Daughter Of An IPOB'S Member Wore To Church Today by josephni12: 6:33pm On Aug 27, 2017
see what the daughter of an ipob's member wore to church today

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What The Daughter Of An IPOB'S Member Wore To Church Today by josephni12: 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2017
more

3 Likes

Re: See What The Daughter Of An IPOB'S Member Wore To Church Today by HungerBAD: 6:35pm On Aug 27, 2017
This is wrong.

I can understand if grown ups get involved in whatever agitations,hate and lies they indulge in.

But to now bring children into it, is not only distasteful and bad, but it shows how desperate these touts are in the East to poison the mind of innocent children against those they term " Enemies"

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What The Daughter Of An IPOB'S Member Wore To Church Today by madridguy(m): 6:36pm On Aug 27, 2017
Beautiful Nigeria girl.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What The Daughter Of An IPOB'S Member Wore To Church Today by Urchman27(m): 6:37pm On Aug 27, 2017
Motherland love

Meanwhile today in Aba Biafra land

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What The Daughter Of An IPOB'S Member Wore To Church Today by EmekaBlue(m): 6:39pm On Aug 27, 2017
cheesy colourful

4 Likes

Re: See What The Daughter Of An IPOB'S Member Wore To Church Today by ZombieTAMER: 6:50pm On Aug 27, 2017
HungerBAD:
This is wrong.

I can understand if grown ups get involved in whatever agitations,hate and lies they indulge in. But to now bring children into it, is not distasteful and bad, but it shows how desperate these touts are in the East to poison the mind of innocent children against those they term " Enemies"

Guy.... Stop this already
Nothing like hate or lies and blah blah blah
This kids must know their history
Their identity
Your are omoalubi first before being a Nigerian

They are biafrans first too
A man without an identity isn't worth being alive

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See What The Daughter Of An IPOB'S Member Wore To Church Today by sarrki(m): 6:52pm On Aug 27, 2017
Hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: See What The Daughter Of An IPOB'S Member Wore To Church Today by Remijuice: 6:53pm On Aug 27, 2017
Love that

2 Likes

Re: See What The Daughter Of An IPOB'S Member Wore To Church Today by showafrica(m): 7:00pm On Aug 27, 2017
this biafra color look like cameroun ooo
Re: See What The Daughter Of An IPOB'S Member Wore To Church Today by mpianya39(m): 7:04pm On Aug 27, 2017
HungerBAD:
This is wrong.

I can understand if grown ups get involved in whatever agitations,hate and lies they indulge in. But to now bring children into it, is not only distasteful and bad, but it shows how desperate these touts are in the East to poison the mind of innocent children against those they term " Enemies"

E enter am well well grin grin grin

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What The Daughter Of An IPOB'S Member Wore To Church Today by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2017
josephni12:

Cc markfemi2

15 Likes

Re: See What The Daughter Of An IPOB'S Member Wore To Church Today by naijaking1: 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2017
HungerBAD:
This is wrong.

I can understand if grown ups get involved in whatever agitations,hate and lies they indulge in. But to now bring children into it, is not only distasteful and bad, but it shows how desperate these touts are in the East to poison the mind of innocent children against those they term " Enemies"

These kids will be forced to score 220 in Jamb compared to 12 by their age mates from Zamfara and Gombe. This fight is actually for them.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What The Daughter Of An IPOB'S Member Wore To Church Today by mpianya39(m): 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2017
madridguy:
Beautiful Nigeria girl.

Take this 3x daily maka ndu gi oh grin grin grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What The Daughter Of An IPOB'S Member Wore To Church Today by hatchy(f): 7:27pm On Aug 27, 2017
Even their mother does not hide her miserable life of stupidity and idiocies.

Ipob brainwashed miscreants showing off their foolishness even in places of worship.

Ndi Ara!

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What The Daughter Of An IPOB'S Member Wore To Church Today by kingxsamz(m): 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

Guy.... Stop this already Nothing like hate or lies and blah blah blah This kids must know their history Their identity Your are omoalubi first before being a Nigerian
They are biafrans first too A man without an identity isn't worth being alive
Their Identity isn't Biafra...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What The Daughter Of An IPOB'S Member Wore To Church Today by Nwodosis(m): 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2017
HungerBAD:
This is wrong.

My brother, if you like kill yourself, it goes to show that the struggle for Biafra if not actualized now continues after we had joined our ancestors that began the struggle!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What The Daughter Of An IPOB'S Member Wore To Church Today by kingxsamz(m): 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2017
I'm not being Tribalistic here...
but if I may ask.. what if Biafra doesn't happen... what will u people do?... eh?...
na question I ask oh...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What The Daughter Of An IPOB'S Member Wore To Church Today by Arda1000(m): 7:48pm On Aug 27, 2017
HungerBAD:
This is wrong.

I can understand if grown ups get involved in whatever agitations,hate and lies they indulge in.

But to now bring children into it, is not only distasteful and bad, but it shows how desperate these touts are in the East to poison the mind of innocent children against those they term " Enemies"
ur tears fit full river Niger 0!

8 Likes

Re: See What The Daughter Of An IPOB'S Member Wore To Church Today by Cyynthia(f): 7:59pm On Aug 27, 2017
HungerBAD:
This[s][/s] is wrong.

But to now bring children into it, is not only distasteful and bad, but it shows how desperate these touts are in the East to poison the mind of innocent children against those they term " Enemies"[s][/s]
Very stvpid comment from a Muslim.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What The Daughter Of An IPOB'S Member Wore To Church Today by headhunter1: 8:02pm On Aug 27, 2017
[s]
HungerBAD:
This is wrong.

[/s]
Shatap there and get out
if you're not with us you're against us
stop talking Nonsense
Buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
kiss the truth

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What The Daughter Of An IPOB'S Member Wore To Church Today by ProWalker: 8:03pm On Aug 27, 2017
Their choice
Re: See What The Daughter Of An IPOB'S Member Wore To Church Today by headhunter1: 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2017
[s]
sarrki:
Hypocrisy
[/s]
e pain am well well
enemies of freedom shall all perish masha Allah amin

7 Likes

Re: See What The Daughter Of An IPOB'S Member Wore To Church Today by StarOfDavid(m): 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2017
josephni12:

everything has been covered here

https://www.nairaland.com/4015426/happening-live-aba-await-nnamdi/2#59877408

2 Likes

Re: See What The Daughter Of An IPOB'S Member Wore To Church Today by QueenSekxy(f): 8:09pm On Aug 27, 2017
HungerBAD:
This is wrong.

cry me a river afonja!!!

9 Likes

Re: See What The Daughter Of An IPOB'S Member Wore To Church Today by Jirate(m): 8:09pm On Aug 27, 2017
Though I am not from the East, I am not Scared of Biafra. I have lived in Enugu before and there are millions of Igbo people living in Benin City with me here peacefully.
I honestly do not see the need for Biafra now, the Igbos have their place in the scheme of things in Nigeria, they are by no means Inferio to any group.
They should all sit down and do their home work properly before embarking on a futile journey that will lead no where. cool

3 Likes

Re: See What The Daughter Of An IPOB'S Member Wore To Church Today by Kutis2030(m): 8:12pm On Aug 27, 2017
OK I can wait for October 1st to cme less see wht will hppen.
Re: See What The Daughter Of An IPOB'S Member Wore To Church Today by Nukualofa: 8:15pm On Aug 27, 2017
HungerBAD:
This is wrong.

you don't need this

2 Likes

Re: See What The Daughter Of An IPOB'S Member Wore To Church Today by lastcall: 8:18pm On Aug 27, 2017
naijaking1:

These kids will be forced to score 220 in Jamb compared to 12 by their age mates from Zamfara and Gombe. This fight is actually for them.
You too much

5 Likes

Re: See What The Daughter Of An IPOB'S Member Wore To Church Today by joyandfaith: 8:18pm On Aug 27, 2017
if IPOB continue like this, most if not all Nigerians will be forced to accept Biafria. Biafria is now an idealogy. FG cannnot stop it.

4 Likes

Re: See What The Daughter Of An IPOB'S Member Wore To Church Today by Marcelo290(m): 8:28pm On Aug 27, 2017
Jirate:
Though I am not from the East, I am not Scared of Biafra. I have lived in Enugu before and there are millions of Igbo people living in Benin City with me here peacefully.
I honestly do not see the need for Biafra now, the Igbos have their place in the scheme of things in Nigeria, they are by no means Inferio to any group.
They should all sit down and do their home work properly before embarking on a futile journey that will lead no where. cool
Nigerian government has failed us in all ramifications, I was ashamed to know countries we look down on have 24/7 electricity.

4 Likes

Re: See What The Daughter Of An IPOB'S Member Wore To Church Today by begwong: 8:53pm On Aug 27, 2017
HungerBAD:
This is wrong.

It's just even obvious. The little girl seems to be forced to put on that dress, because she is not even happy nor smiling.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Imo APC Crisis Escalates As Court Sacks Uche Nwosu, Orders INEC To Rec / How Japanese Woman Led FBI To The Arrest Of 80 Nigerian Scammers In U.S. / "Off Your Cameras" — Tinubu Aides Tell Supporters After He "Peed" On His Cloth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.