Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,405 members, 7,864,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:54 AM

See What The Daughter Of An IPOB'S Member Wore To Church Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What The Daughter Of An IPOB'S Member Wore To Church Today (6529 Views)

Why Is Atiku Being Referred To As An IPOB Candidate In The North? / British IPOB Member Regains Freedom From DSS Custody After Arrest. Photos / IPOB Member Who Was Shot By Soldiers Flown Abroad For Treatment. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What The Daughter Of An IPOB'S Member Wore To Church Today by begwong: 8:54pm On Aug 27, 2017
madridguy:
Beautiful Nigeria girl.
Beautiful BIAFRAN girl u mean!

3 Likes

Re: See What The Daughter Of An IPOB'S Member Wore To Church Today by DocHMD: 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2017
HungerBAD:
This is wrong.

I can understand if grown ups get involved in whatever agitations,hate and lies they indulge in.

But to now bring children into it, is not only distasteful and bad, but it shows how desperate these touts are in the East to poison the mind of innocent children against those they term " Enemies"

If promotion of Biafra means 'hate' for you ewedugerian zombies then Biafrans can't help you. Does promotion of oduduwa or arewa mean hate against the East?

If you don't like it, you go to court or go to hell.

2 Likes

Re: See What The Daughter Of An IPOB'S Member Wore To Church Today by Malawian(m): 9:46pm On Aug 27, 2017
kingxsamz:

Their Identity isn't Biafra...
so you, all the way from your ogbomrshor cave is the one to tell us what our identity is abi?

2 Likes

Re: See What The Daughter Of An IPOB'S Member Wore To Church Today by kingxsamz(m): 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2017
Malawian:

so you, all the way from your ogbomrshor cave is the one to tell us what our identity is abi?

funny enough.. I'm Igbo... I'm not from any biafra whatsoever... so if ur not a Nigerian then I guess ur lost and don't know ur identity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What The Daughter Of An IPOB'S Member Wore To Church Today by Rapsowdee01(m): 11:12pm On Aug 27, 2017
zenmaster:

Cc markfemi2

GOOGLE SEARCH YOURSELF

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What The Daughter Of An IPOB'S Member Wore To Church Today by Benekruku(m): 12:45am On Aug 28, 2017

See as the girl be like baby masquerade

Colour riot!

Re: See What The Daughter Of An IPOB'S Member Wore To Church Today by tigeress2011: 12:54am On Aug 28, 2017
Benekruku:

[s]
See as the girl be like baby masquerade

Colour riot![/s]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What The Daughter Of An IPOB'S Member Wore To Church Today by Nobody: 5:55am On Aug 28, 2017
Rapsowdee01:

GOOGLE SEARCH YOURSELF

2 Likes

Re: See What The Daughter Of An IPOB'S Member Wore To Church Today by KevinDein: 6:05am On Aug 28, 2017
That's why they eventually grow up to become utterly hateful mooorronns that can't be help
You are doing yourselves

Re: See What The Daughter Of An IPOB'S Member Wore To Church Today by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
QueenSekxy:
cry me a river afonja!!!
Stop that you are too beautiful be a tribalist
Re: See What The Daughter Of An IPOB'S Member Wore To Church Today by PenisCaP: 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
Danielmoore:

Stop that you are too beautiful be a tribalist

Queensekxy dont mind this fool carry go i dey ur back gidigba!!
E dey pain them to see our beautiful women supporting us. grin

Mean while when their women talk trash they click "like"
Hypocrites

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What The Daughter Of An IPOB'S Member Wore To Church Today by QueenSekxy(f): 3:18pm On Aug 28, 2017
PenisCaP:

Queensekxy dont mind this fool carry go i dey ur back gidigba!! E dey pain them to see our beautiful women supporting us. grin
Mean while when their women talk trash they click "like" Hypocrites
hahaha..I deh gidigba!!

2 Likes

Re: See What The Daughter Of An IPOB'S Member Wore To Church Today by PenisCaP: 3:33pm On Aug 28, 2017
QueenSekxy:

hahaha..I deh gidigba!!

Agu nwayi ka ibu!.
Infact ebum mmanya ajuju abia this month. wink

2 Likes

Re: See What The Daughter Of An IPOB'S Member Wore To Church Today by QueenSekxy(f): 3:34pm On Aug 28, 2017
PenisCaP:

Agu nwayi ka ibu!. Infact ebum mmanya ajuju abia this month. wink
lolz

2 Likes

Re: See What The Daughter Of An IPOB'S Member Wore To Church Today by PenisCaP: 3:37pm On Aug 28, 2017
QueenSekxy:

lolz

Udo!!

1 Like

Re: See What The Daughter Of An IPOB'S Member Wore To Church Today by akulaxx: 4:05pm On Aug 28, 2017
madridguy:
Beautiful Nigeria girl.

point of correction

Biafran Girl

1 Like

Re: See What The Daughter Of An IPOB'S Member Wore To Church Today by madridguy(m): 4:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
Go and sleep.

akulaxx:

point of correction

Biafran Girl
Re: See What The Daughter Of An IPOB'S Member Wore To Church Today by mercy0008(f): 4:34pm On Aug 28, 2017
MY FRIEND TOLD ME A LOT ABOUT NAIRALAND AND I DECIDED TO SIGN UP. AM UTTERLY DISSAPOINTED, EVERY POST MUST HAVE PEOPLE BEING TRIBALISTIC,FANATICAL OR SENTIMENTAL IN ONE WAY OR THE OTHER. WHEN WHITES ARE KILLING BLACKS WE WANT TO OPEN OUR MOUTHS AND SAY STOP RACISM. BUT DO WE EVEN LOVE OURSELVES? THIS ARE THE YOUTHS WHO ARE THE LEADERS OF TOMORROW, BEFORE WE BECAME IGBO,YORUBA OR HAUSA, WE WERE FIRST HUMANS. WHERE IS YOUR HUMANITY? NO CHILD IS BORN HATING ANOTHER RELIGION OR TRIBE, IT IS SOLD TO US ALL AT A POINT. HOW THAT MATURED PEOPLE COME HERE TO INSULT EACH OTHER, PLEASE LETS EMBRACE OUR HUMANITY.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Confusion In Aso-rock As Buhari Shock APC Chieftains Over His 2019 Presidential / Nigerians Rain Insults On CNN, America, Over Video On Sowore / Dear Yorubas I Want To Know Why You Do This Always?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.