Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

How I Led Squad That Kidnapped Chibok Girls – Boko Haram Commander - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Led Squad That Kidnapped Chibok Girls – Boko Haram Commander (441 Views)

Abdulmalik Umar: Policemen Celebrate Arrest Of Boko Haram Commander / #endsars: SARS Is Partially An Illegal Squad That Need To Be Overhauled - Falana / 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1)

How I Led Squad That Kidnapped Chibok Girls – Boko Haram Commander by donaldeke(m): 6:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
A top Boko Haram commander, known as Auwal Ismaeela, who recently surrendered, has confessed to leading the squads that kidnappedthe Chibok girls in 2014.

The Boko Haram commander articulated regrets over his actions & said he was cooperating with the Nigerian military with information on locations & hideouts of other top commanders.

"My self & Abu Hafsat a Boko Haram commander led other squads to abduct the Chibok girls," he said.

"In Madagali which was my home town, myself, Adam Vitiri, Abu Adam & Habu Kudama, some high ranking Boko Haram Comm&er led an operation in 2014 where we killed some students & youths at the Central Secondary School in Sabon Garin Madagali."

"In one of the operations, I abducted my wife named Maryam who had two kids for me in Sambisa Forest."

"It is unfortunate that I was brainwashed & misled not only on some abductions but in the killings of my own people that were innocent. I wholeheartedly regret my actions."During a battle in Konduga where myself & other Boko Haram commanders led the operations, I lost my right leg & was almost got burnt.

"I will continue to cooperate with the security agencies in providing useful information on our mode of operations & to disclose top-secret hideouts of our commanders."

Source: http://www.civdigitech.com/2017/08/how-i-led-squad-that-kidnapped-chibok.html

See Pics inside source link above.
Re: How I Led Squad That Kidnapped Chibok Girls – Boko Haram Commander by hatchy(f): 7:09pm On Aug 27, 2017
It that all?

Re: How I Led Squad That Kidnapped Chibok Girls – Boko Haram Commander by Mynd44: 7:09pm On Aug 27, 2017

(1)

Between Free Speech And Hate Speech - By Lai Mohammed / Communique Released For Kogi West Rotation System - Comr Omosona / When Men Of Honour Walked Our Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.