Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,137 members, 7,835,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Gosh, Look At This Beautiful Pictures Of A Filipino Plus Size Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gosh, Look At This Beautiful Pictures Of A Filipino Plus Size Girl (3942 Views)

My Experience With Filipino Lady / Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. / Filipino Newlyweds Drown While Honeymooning After Ten Years Of Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gosh, Look At This Beautiful Pictures Of A Filipino Plus Size Girl by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 27, 2017

Re: Gosh, Look At This Beautiful Pictures Of A Filipino Plus Size Girl by mikejj(m): 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2017
cool we have seen it so what?
Re: Gosh, Look At This Beautiful Pictures Of A Filipino Plus Size Girl by MrCork: 8:37pm On Aug 27, 2017

1 Like

Re: Gosh, Look At This Beautiful Pictures Of A Filipino Plus Size Girl by 1mmanuel(m): 12:48am On Aug 28, 2017
saying she's looking good will be poor of me . She's lovely !
Re: Gosh, Look At This Beautiful Pictures Of A Filipino Plus Size Girl by Lewaluv(f): 1:10am On Aug 28, 2017
Lol

Re: Gosh, Look At This Beautiful Pictures Of A Filipino Plus Size Girl by sKeetz(m): 1:12am On Aug 28, 2017
Fat sad
Re: Gosh, Look At This Beautiful Pictures Of A Filipino Plus Size Girl by MVLOX(m): 3:40am On Aug 28, 2017
Her smile tells you she is proud of her shape and confident too .... Love ladies like her...#teamplussize
Re: Gosh, Look At This Beautiful Pictures Of A Filipino Plus Size Girl by duduade: 11:57am On Aug 28, 2017
Of course she looks good with the clothes on

But what happens when the clothes are off and stark naked... Then you would have to look beyond the physical to go into the character realm

(1) (Reply)

My First Sex Xperience With A Girl I No Longer Want, How Do I Run? / Am The Owner Of Chioma Br£ast, Davido Clear People As He Caress Chioma Br£ast. / Drmrsfunmi Is A Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.