Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,588 members, 7,816,447 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Would You Stop Having Sex Forever If Given 300billion Naira?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Stop Having Sex Forever If Given 300billion Naira?? (5805 Views)

The Truth About Sex!!! This Thread Will Change Your Mind About Sex Forever. / What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? / Can You Give Up SEX Forever For 30 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Stop Having Sex Forever If Given 300billion Naira?? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 27, 2017
I watched a video on you tube where a tv presenter asked people on the streets if they would forever stop having sex if they were given 30 billion naira and surprisingly 80% of the people asked said they cant stop sex cos of such an amount na

another shocking thing was all except 2 ladies asked said they'd rather continue havins sex than collecting the money
...........(makes me wonder if these aiint the same girls who come online to start forming holy and acting like sex is shiiii.........bunch of hypocrites angry)

thought maybe the money is too small thats why they all said they cant take it thats why i'm increasing it to 300 billion naira

so nairailanders would you stop and abstain from sex till you die for 300 billion naira?

lalasticlala
mynd44
rocktation
Re: Would You Stop Having Sex Forever If Given 300billion Naira?? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 27, 2017
grin

300 billi? Hang on lemme convert that to USD grin

I will get the money...who cares about sex? Since not all men know how to work hard to pound that tight NUNU and eat it like a jollof rice while you both having eye to eye contact wink grin

I go buy all kinds of Jack Rabbit, Magic Mike and even King Kong sha cheesy
Re: Would You Stop Having Sex Forever If Given 300billion Naira?? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 27, 2017
No
I don't need up to 50million dollars to live a very fulfilled life

I will rather live my life and hope God gives me the opportunity to earn something close to that amount

2 Likes

Re: Would You Stop Having Sex Forever If Given 300billion Naira?? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 27, 2017
Nope. I wouldn't take it. Not interested in ‘cashing out’ my humanity for anything. Body no be firewood.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Stop Having Sex Forever If Given 300billion Naira?? by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:05pm On Aug 27, 2017
What is money compare to good sex?

5 Likes

Re: Would You Stop Having Sex Forever If Given 300billion Naira?? by Burgerlomo: 10:10pm On Aug 27, 2017
Yep, as far as BJ is allowed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Stop Having Sex Forever If Given 300billion Naira?? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 27, 2017
collect the money and castrate myself to kill the urge grin

3 Likes

Re: Would You Stop Having Sex Forever If Given 300billion Naira?? by Krystaal(m): 10:35pm On Aug 27, 2017
God forbid!! so this big dick would just waste grin

5 Likes

Re: Would You Stop Having Sex Forever If Given 300billion Naira?? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 27, 2017
sunshineG:
No
I don't need up to 50million dollars to live a very fulfilled life

I will rather live my life and hope God gives me the opportunity to earn something close to that amount

cheesy cheesy
true word man

i thought you didnt like sex though lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Would You Stop Having Sex Forever If Given 300billion Naira?? by Blackhawk01: 10:46pm On Aug 27, 2017
Before nkor. grin
Re: Would You Stop Having Sex Forever If Given 300billion Naira?? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 27, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

I will get the money...who cares about sex? Since not all men know how to work hard to pound that tight NUNU and eat it like a jollof rice while you both having eye to eye contact wink grin

Re: Would You Stop Having Sex Forever If Given 300billion Naira?? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 27, 2017
sunshineR:

cheesy cheesy
true word man

i thought you didnt like sex though lipsrsealed
lol grin

How did you get the idea that I don't like sex? grin cheesy
Blackhawk01:
Before nkor. grin
you ehn grin
Re: Would You Stop Having Sex Forever If Given 300billion Naira?? by pu7pl3(m): 10:53pm On Aug 27, 2017
Nah..... but anytime i cum in a girl il be angry at why i dint take the money... but no grin
Re: Would You Stop Having Sex Forever If Given 300billion Naira?? by Blackhawk01: 10:55pm On Aug 27, 2017
sunshineG:
lol grin

you ehn grin

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

After the money, I wee think of other ways to satisfy myself biko. lipsrsealed cool
Re: Would You Stop Having Sex Forever If Given 300billion Naira?? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 27, 2017
sunshineG:
lol grin

grin

cheesy cheesy
lets just say i've been following you around and marking out some points grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Stop Having Sex Forever If Given 300billion Naira?? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Before nkor. grin

ah!!!! shocked shocked shocked

you'll forsake good, no great breath-taking sex everyday for 300 billion shocked
Re: Would You Stop Having Sex Forever If Given 300billion Naira?? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
sunshineR:

cheesy cheesy
lets just say i've been following you around and marking out some points grin grin cheesy cheesy
grin grin
Really what are the points?
I will like to know grin
Re: Would You Stop Having Sex Forever If Given 300billion Naira?? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 27, 2017
Blackhawk01:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

After the money, I wee think of other ways to satisfy myself biko. lipsrsealed cool
I know what you are thinking shocked

Bad girl cheesy
Re: Would You Stop Having Sex Forever If Given 300billion Naira?? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
sunshineG:
grin grin
Really what are the points?
I will like to know grin

still marking grin

would tell you when i'm done.........cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Stop Having Sex Forever If Given 300billion Naira?? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 27, 2017
sunshineR:

still marking grin

would tell you when i'm done.........cheesy cheesy
ok if you say so grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Stop Having Sex Forever If Given 300billion Naira?? by lilmarley: 11:32pm On Aug 27, 2017
actually before i had my first sex today.........i can say that i can collect the cash

but when i feel the fun about it today.........hmmm

tho i feel shy tew be naked at the begining.......but i later co-operate

i feel like a man today wink
Re: Would You Stop Having Sex Forever If Given 300billion Naira?? by agentofchange1(m): 11:52pm On Aug 27, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
What is money compare to good sex?
wise one my love ... the power of a dick knows no bond ... u too like better tin.
Re: Would You Stop Having Sex Forever If Given 300billion Naira?? by Walexsammy(m): 1:18am On Aug 28, 2017
Abeg what's the essence of the money without erm puss is?
Re: Would You Stop Having Sex Forever If Given 300billion Naira?? by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 28, 2017
Heheheh
so people like sex like this cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Would You Stop Having Sex Forever If Given 300billion Naira?? by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 28, 2017
lilmarley:
actually before i had my first sex today.........i can say that i can collect the cash

but when i feel the fun about it today.........hmmm

tho i feel shy tew be naked at the begining.......but i later co-operate

i feel like a man today wink

welcome to the man-hood cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Stop Having Sex Forever If Given 300billion Naira?? by deking0001: 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2017
My guy, sex is nothing...

2 Likes

Re: Would You Stop Having Sex Forever If Given 300billion Naira?? by Kobicove(m): 12:23pm On Aug 28, 2017
No
Re: Would You Stop Having Sex Forever If Given 300billion Naira?? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
deking0001:
My guy, sex is nothing...

thunder fire you!!

1 Like

Re: Would You Stop Having Sex Forever If Given 300billion Naira?? by Ladyjumong(f): 12:42pm On Aug 28, 2017
Krystaal:
God forbid!! so this big dick would just waste grin
grin
Re: Would You Stop Having Sex Forever If Given 300billion Naira?? by Ladyjumong(f): 12:45pm On Aug 28, 2017
so i nogo geh pikin

i no gree joor grin grin grin
Re: Would You Stop Having Sex Forever If Given 300billion Naira?? by Lordflexy007(m): 1:38pm On Aug 28, 2017
Ladyjumong:
so i nogo geh pikin

i no gree joor grin grin grin

If I hear...
Accept the offer, Take the money, Then run...

Re: Would You Stop Having Sex Forever If Given 300billion Naira?? by patwilly(m): 2:05pm On Aug 28, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

You should open a thread and share your sexcapades Kashy. I'll pay good money to read them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mention A Nairalander Whose Download History Looks Like This (just4fun). / I Caught Her Red-handed... What Do I Do?? / What Does My Girlfriend Really Want. I'm Tired.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.