Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

South-south And South-East Governors Meet In Rivers (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-south And South-East Governors Meet In Rivers (Photos) (18713 Views)

Obaseki, 7 Governors Meet Tinubu Ahead Of Edo Election / Governors Meet Today To Review COVID-19 Strategy / PDP governors meet in Port Harcourt, commends Wike (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

South-south And South-East Governors Meet In Rivers (Photos) by stephenduru: 6:50am On Aug 28, 2017
Abia State Governor, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu joined his colleagues at the South-South and South-East Governors Forum held at the Rivers State Government House in Port Harcourt over the weekend.

In attendance  were Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike of Rivers State, Governor Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State, Governor Dave Umahi of Ebonyi State, Governor Rochas Okorocha  of Imo State, Governor Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia State, Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State and Governor of Akwa Ibom state Udom Emmanuel.

Others are: Acting  Governor of Bayelsa State, Rear Admiral  Gboribiogha John Jonah , Deputy Governor of Anambra State, Dr Nkem Okeke, Edo State Deputy Governor, Philip Shaibu and Cross River State , Prof. Ivara Esu.

The details of the meeting are still sketchy but it is likely that they will discuss the issue of increasing unrest in the region due to IPOB.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/biafra-and-other-matters-south-south.html?m=1

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-south And South-East Governors Meet In Rivers (Photos) by DocHMD: 6:52am On Aug 28, 2017
The better south governors. Are ewedugerian pro-abookis not southerners? grin

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South-south And South-East Governors Meet In Rivers (Photos) by sarrki(m): 6:53am On Aug 28, 2017
Ipob Jews and ipob occultist are problem to God and humanity

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South-south And South-East Governors Meet In Rivers (Photos) by EmeeNaka: 6:54am On Aug 28, 2017
SS and SE Governors must come up with a way to ending the agitation. That means, they must dialogue with IPOB and other secessionist groups including the Niger Delta militant.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-south And South-East Governors Meet In Rivers (Photos) by sarrki(m): 6:54am On Aug 28, 2017
DocHMD:

Do you know where Igbos lost it ?

Hatred for other people

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South-south And South-East Governors Meet In Rivers (Photos) by Cyynthia(f): 6:56am On Aug 28, 2017
sarrki:
[s][/s]

Hatred for other people[s][/s]
If you think that this country would be united forever, then you need to have a second thought. The agitation didn't start today, it's was Buhari that pushed it to this level due to his lack of foresight. Sometimes I wonder the kind of advisers he has. The person that advised Buhari to arrest Kanu deserves to be thrown inside the ocean for being a bad adviser. I am sure its the same person that is asking him to arrest him again .This time around would be total expulsion because even Ohaneze is now backing him.

There is nothing like hatred for others, what they are doing is lawful It's we Africans that are painting it black as if it's a crime.
Black man black mentality.

Igbos must be free so as we Yorubas whether my muslim brothers like it or not, I don't give a damn.

Thank God for Adeyinka Grandson for his steps so far.

137 Likes 16 Shares

Re: South-south And South-East Governors Meet In Rivers (Photos) by QueenSekxy(f): 6:56am On Aug 28, 2017
sarrki:
see painment

114 Likes 9 Shares

Re: South-south And South-East Governors Meet In Rivers (Photos) by sarrki(m): 6:58am On Aug 28, 2017
QueenSekxy:

see painment

Don't tell me you are on the other side oooooo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-south And South-East Governors Meet In Rivers (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 6:59am On Aug 28, 2017

Amiable Nigerian Governors!

The poor village hunger stricken ones re busy yelling Biafra when there elites re exploiting our unity.

No wonder Kanu was able to see enough jobless recruits into his comedic "Biafra Secret Service" cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-south And South-East Governors Meet In Rivers (Photos) by DocHMD: 7:00am On Aug 28, 2017
sarrki:

Hatred for other people

Omidina the ewedugerian, when you were mocking the dead massob members at EZU river and arrest of BZM members before anyone knew Kanu, were you showing them love? grin

Nobody hates you, they simply want you to keep your tongue patriotically glued to fulani anus and stop disturbing their quest for restoration of Biafra. grin

Mind your business and IPOB will have no qualms with you.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South-south And South-East Governors Meet In Rivers (Photos) by QueenSekxy(f): 7:02am On Aug 28, 2017
sarrki:

Don't tell me you are on the other side oooooo
if I hit your zombie brain eehn..

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South-south And South-East Governors Meet In Rivers (Photos) by sarrki(m): 7:03am On Aug 28, 2017
DocHMD:

Omidina the ewedugerian, when you were mocking the dead massob members at EZU river and arrest of BZM members were you showing them love? grin

Nobody hates you, they simply want you to keep your tongue patriotically glued to fulani anus and stop disturbing their quest for restoration of Biafra. grin

Mind your business and IPOB will have no qualms with you.

Show me where I mocked the dead

Propaganda are fake ipob Jews and ipob occultist way

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-south And South-East Governors Meet In Rivers (Photos) by QueenSekxy(f): 7:04am On Aug 28, 2017
Benekruku:

Amiable Nigerian Governors!

The poor village hunger stricken ones re busy yelling Biafra when there elites re exploiting our unity.

No wonder Kanu was able to see enough jobless recruits into his comedic "Biafra Secret Service" cheesy cheesy cheesy
these are the real Southern governors. .no afonja was invited! !

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-south And South-East Governors Meet In Rivers (Photos) by sarrki(m): 7:05am On Aug 28, 2017
QueenSekxy:

if I hit your zombie brain eehn..

Answer the question

We want to identify the patriots

Also to know who are the sociopath

1 Like

Re: South-south And South-East Governors Meet In Rivers (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 7:06am On Aug 28, 2017
QueenSekxy:

these are the real Southern governors. .no afonja was invited! !

So?

Re Southern Governors invited to Northern governors forum?

What's your point?

5 Likes

Re: South-south And South-East Governors Meet In Rivers (Photos) by DocHMD: 7:07am On Aug 28, 2017
sarrki:

Show me where I mocked the dead

Propaganda are fake ipob Jews and ipob occultist way

Ewedu pro-abokii patriot, We all know your previous handles, check your 2014 posts.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-south And South-East Governors Meet In Rivers (Photos) by mpianya39(m): 7:14am On Aug 28, 2017
sarrki:

Oga patriotic easy oh before you go Kolo grin grin grin I no say this una BMC work no easy @all

Be selective atimes wink wink wink ......

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-south And South-East Governors Meet In Rivers (Photos) by nrexzy: 7:23am On Aug 28, 2017
See as wike an okorocha dey smile hold hands tomorrow some idiots go begin fight over politicans..... Na Apc and PDP.
Re: South-south And South-East Governors Meet In Rivers (Photos) by Benjom(m): 7:25am On Aug 28, 2017
"Please don't make racist and tribalistic comments on this section"

Would this ever work?

1 Like

Re: South-south And South-East Governors Meet In Rivers (Photos) by Bolustical: 8:41am On Aug 28, 2017
DocHMD:
You can't see any SW governor there because Yorubas don't do attache by force.

We do not need others to confirm the legitimacy of our cause.

Moreover, we do not landgrab the regions of others

We're not some people who need UN, US & Israel to save them.

We don't behave like a minority group.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South-south And South-East Governors Meet In Rivers (Photos) by richidinho(m): 8:42am On Aug 28, 2017
grin
Re: South-south And South-East Governors Meet In Rivers (Photos) by Bolustical: 8:42am On Aug 28, 2017
FKO81:

Edo and Delta were present grin grin what's do you say this time around concerning your midwest rubbish tongue

If not for daftness, you would know that the Yorubas had long forgotten the balkanization of the Western region by carving out Midwest region, so we don't give a hoot even if Delta and Edo leads Biafran cause.

Here you're still crying about the civil 50 years later, even Rwandans have moved on.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-south And South-East Governors Meet In Rivers (Photos) by hammerT: 8:43am On Aug 28, 2017
fratermathy i guess okowa wanted to be there in person. grin
Re: South-south And South-East Governors Meet In Rivers (Photos) by donqx: 8:43am On Aug 28, 2017
ok
Re: South-south And South-East Governors Meet In Rivers (Photos) by engrflames: 8:44am On Aug 28, 2017
This gathering is all about the oil wells, we must take our destiny by our hands... Nice move anyway
Re: South-south And South-East Governors Meet In Rivers (Photos) by CHANNELStv2020: 8:45am On Aug 28, 2017
That's the right way to go,the north never loved us till now they are punishing us because we all voted for our brother ebele Jonathan,but I hate the fact the okorohausa is there he is an Hausa Fulani spy.
BY THE WAY WE THE SOUTH SOUTH GOOD MORNING O.

5 Likes

Re: South-south And South-East Governors Meet In Rivers (Photos) by navyseal2220: 8:46am On Aug 28, 2017
Afonjas....

18 Likes

Re: South-south And South-East Governors Meet In Rivers (Photos) by Goddygee(m): 8:46am On Aug 28, 2017
The Drums of Revolution is echoing... U can kill a messenger but u can't kill the message

6 Likes

Re: South-south And South-East Governors Meet In Rivers (Photos) by shaddoww: 8:46am On Aug 28, 2017
Dey are all afraid of d rising agitations, dey know their time is almost up

2 Likes

Re: South-south And South-East Governors Meet In Rivers (Photos) by Basalt(m): 8:48am On Aug 28, 2017
sarrki:

You always sound foolish and childish.

Please how old are you?
Even kids behave more mature than you.

17 Likes

Re: South-south And South-East Governors Meet In Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 28, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adamu Dauda Garba Denies Donating 50 Cows, Plots of Land To Peter Obi In Kaduna / PDP Will Not Stop Protesting, Says Atiku / Traders Protest In Onitsha Over "Taxation' By Governor Obiano(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.