Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,929 members, 7,852,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:57 PM

See The Youngest Biafra Supporter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Youngest Biafra Supporter (1703 Views)

Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised / Between Reno Omokri And A Buhari Supporter Who Won't Swear With Quran / Police Shoot Shiite Supporter Dead During Zakzaky's Protest In Kaduna (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Youngest Biafra Supporter by marryjesus: 7:27am On Aug 28, 2017

4 Likes

Re: See The Youngest Biafra Supporter by warripekin(m): 7:39am On Aug 28, 2017
small IPOB . groom them young.

8 Likes

Re: See The Youngest Biafra Supporter by greatmarshall(m): 7:41am On Aug 28, 2017
Na so
Re: See The Youngest Biafra Supporter by jfking2005(m): 7:43am On Aug 28, 2017
Tell me what this one know than to ask for food and eat , he has no clue to what IPOB is

2 Likes

Re: See The Youngest Biafra Supporter by Samirana360(m): 7:51am On Aug 28, 2017
one day DAT boy will become Biafra president

12 Likes

Re: See The Youngest Biafra Supporter by respect80(m): 7:51am On Aug 28, 2017
Tell me how will Biafra end when the situation has turned out to provide employment for some. Imagine those who manufacture the kits ranging from caps, shoes, clothes, wristbands, spectacles, necklaces, etc

The simple truth is that since human especially we black are too concerned about ourself alone we tend to focus more on what we can gain from every negative situation without being worried of its impact on those who suffer it
Re: See The Youngest Biafra Supporter by mpianya39(m): 8:00am On Aug 28, 2017
Nwa chineke cool cool cool

4 Likes

Re: See The Youngest Biafra Supporter by ibadantiti(f): 8:00am On Aug 28, 2017
Biafra is like a realy race (4X100) which will definitely will end with a victory. They pattern or the way the agitators are bringing in not only unborn bebies but children as well. Nigeria will never no peace again from what am seeing sad

3 Likes

Re: See The Youngest Biafra Supporter by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 28, 2017
Deluded people. Dream on
Re: See The Youngest Biafra Supporter by Blizzy9ja: 8:15am On Aug 28, 2017
Dreams always come true... How do you explain one Nigeria to this ones

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Youngest Biafra Supporter by Agumbankembu: 9:31am On Aug 28, 2017
I saw lots of kids yesterday adorned with Biafran colors.
The ideology is real.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Youngest Biafra Supporter by lenovoboy: 10:34am On Aug 28, 2017
I am 14 but I hate ipob and nnamdi Kalu.
Re: See The Youngest Biafra Supporter by mikeycharles(m): 10:43am On Aug 28, 2017
so cute, abeg nothing should happen to that child, that's how that one they call Ojukwu did his own and thousands of children died
Re: See The Youngest Biafra Supporter by Terkimbi01: 10:43am On Aug 28, 2017
I admire them, honestly.
Re: See The Youngest Biafra Supporter by GENTLENNAJI(m): 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
lenovoboy:
u are not supposed to be here

3 Likes

Re: See The Youngest Biafra Supporter by attackgat: 12:30pm On Aug 28, 2017
Lovely picture

1 Like

Re: See The Youngest Biafra Supporter by femidejulius(m): 1:15pm On Aug 28, 2017
lenovoboy:
You are obviously wiser than many older than you. May you continue to grow in wisdom. The agitation for Biafra started since 1966. It shall still be on by the year 2166. By then, we will all be gone. Nnamdi Kanu will be long forgotten and Nigeria will still be one nation, but a nation with regional autonomy.

1 Like

Re: See The Youngest Biafra Supporter by leofab(f): 1:33pm On Aug 28, 2017
Was here
Re: See The Youngest Biafra Supporter by xcolanto(m): 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2017
Very handsome young man like his mentor KANU!

4 Likes

Re: See The Youngest Biafra Supporter by chemicalDisease: 2:39pm On Aug 28, 2017
lenovoboy:

Who cares, Kid?

4 Likes

Re: See The Youngest Biafra Supporter by lenovoboy: 6:20pm On Aug 28, 2017
GENTLENNAJI:
u are not supposed to be here
There are 3 reasons why I joined nairaland
1:The smart guys are here.
2:It interactive and educational.
3:How would I join other social medias like. Facebook,telegram,whatsapp and I would not join the one made by a Nigerian(Seun).
Re: See The Youngest Biafra Supporter by SaiNigeria: 6:21pm On Aug 28, 2017
respect80:
Tell me how will Biafra end when the situation has turned out to provide employment for some. Imagine those who manufacture the kits ranging from caps, shoes, clothes, wristbands, spectacles, necklaces, etc

The simple truth is that since human especially we black are too concerned about ourself alone we tend to focus more on what we can gain from every negative situation without being worried of its impact on those who suffer it

As if Nigerian flags, stickers shoes and other insignia are not manufactured and sold by individuals.

Oya come and be going

3 Likes

Re: See The Youngest Biafra Supporter by lenovoboy: 6:22pm On Aug 28, 2017
femidejulius:
You are obviously wiser than many older than you. May you continue to grow in wisdom. The agitation for Biafra started since 1966. It shall still be on by the year 2166. By then, we will all be gone. Nnamdi Kanu will be long forgotten and Nigeria will still be one nation, but a nation with regional autonomy.
Re: See The Youngest Biafra Supporter by lenovoboy: 6:23pm On Aug 28, 2017
femidejulius:
Thank you very much sir you just gave a future President an advice ,Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: See The Youngest Biafra Supporter by kernel505: 6:52pm On Aug 28, 2017
cummando:
Deluded people. Dream on

Are you that cripple that you can't stand on your own, why forcing a relationship on another?

3 Likes

Re: See The Youngest Biafra Supporter by lenovoboy: 11:45pm On Aug 28, 2017
chemicalDisease:

Who cares, Kid?
ipob member

1 Like

Re: See The Youngest Biafra Supporter by asorocker: 12:04am On Aug 29, 2017
jfking2005:
Tell me what this one know than to ask for food and eat , he has no clue to what IPOB is

Same thing with people who believe in Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Referendum Rally In Switzerland (pictures) / Army Invasion: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, Seeks International Protection Status / Why Should The Igbos Belong And Stay In Nigeria???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.