Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:15 AM

The Sheer Ability Of Ipob/Biafrans To Organize Themeselves Is Their Strength - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Sheer Ability Of Ipob/Biafrans To Organize Themeselves Is Their Strength (433 Views)

Nigeria Vs Chadian Military: Checkout Their Strength And Artillery / Between Buhari And Jonathan's Cabinet: Facts Speak For Themeselves. / Just In : Two Buses Carrying Biafrans To Umuahia Seized By Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sheer Ability Of Ipob/Biafrans To Organize Themeselves Is Their Strength by navyseal2220: 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2017
The Sheer Ability of IPOB/Biafrans to Organize Themeselves Is Their Strength. Whenever I watch their videos, I'm marveled at the perfection at which they organize themselves...ability to organize events and sustain them to the conclusion. Most of these events they organize are done under 24 hrs notice. I'm telling you, this quality alone is what will help them to build a great country. You rarely hear of mistakes since they started this movement. Compare to Nigeria, where everything done is a disaster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a3aaDkjNrM

1 Like

Re: The Sheer Ability Of Ipob/Biafrans To Organize Themeselves Is Their Strength by kingxsamz(m): 1:00pm On Aug 28, 2017
oh
Re: The Sheer Ability Of Ipob/Biafrans To Organize Themeselves Is Their Strength by lordimmaogidi(m): 1:22pm On Aug 28, 2017
wow you are absolutely right!!!
Re: The Sheer Ability Of Ipob/Biafrans To Organize Themeselves Is Their Strength by Emycord: 1:32pm On Aug 28, 2017
one Nigerianists will soon arrive with sticks like this
Re: The Sheer Ability Of Ipob/Biafrans To Organize Themeselves Is Their Strength by DONTPUSH: 2:39pm On Aug 28, 2017
organisation is key to development in a nation. Understand that Biafrans are working together because of the goal at hand which is breaking out of a failed state. This same organisation was what helped us defeat the white colonial masters and they had to bend to our will in 1960. However, the thing that bothers me most is Biafra going to be this organised if their aim finally comes to light?

(1) (Reply)

The Bias In The Call For The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu / Photo: President Buhari's Throwback Picture With His Family / Nigerians! Lets Wise Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.