Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Buhari Meets Emefiele, Adeosun & Udoma Udoma (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets Emefiele, Adeosun & Udoma Udoma (Photos) (18694 Views)

Udo Udoma, Okechukwu Enelamah: FG Investigates Ex-ministers Over Billions / Buhari Set To Reshuffle Cabinet, Minister Udoma Udoma To Go! / Osinbajo, Emefiele, Adeosun, Dangote At Burial Of Adesina's Father-in-law (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets Emefiele, Adeosun & Udoma Udoma (Photos) by buffalowings: 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
M
Re: Buhari Meets Emefiele, Adeosun & Udoma Udoma (Photos) by mormoni(m): 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
More grease to ur elbow Mr. President

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Emefiele, Adeosun & Udoma Udoma (Photos) by donprinyo(m): 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
Red cap man. The Cabal

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Emefiele, Adeosun & Udoma Udoma (Photos) by Okeikpu(m): 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
Photo zoo president
Re: Buhari Meets Emefiele, Adeosun & Udoma Udoma (Photos) by baike: 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
Dongreat:
Please guys let's ignore every tribalist on this forum and not reply their tribalism with tribalism but with silence. Trust me that's the way we can beat tribalist.

I know it hurts insulting your lineage but PLEASE IGNORE THEM
IGNORE THEM and watch as our silence kill them inside and drive them mad.

They may end up creating more monicker to reply themselves, still IGNORE and in the end OUR COLLECTIVE SILENCE will make a fool of them.

Every sane and educated person, please copy and paste along your text on Nairaland let everybody see it and let's KILL CYBER TRIBALISM TOGETHER.

Thanks for cooperating.

Ps: And my apologies if I am spamming but my goal is to spread this message and defeat tribalist who are no different from racist
you are one now sharing the tribalism
Re: Buhari Meets Emefiele, Adeosun & Udoma Udoma (Photos) by chinoxstock: 1:50pm On Aug 28, 2017
yusufobinna1:
biafra flag, u can see nnamdi kanu there.

I sorry for you.
Re: Buhari Meets Emefiele, Adeosun & Udoma Udoma (Photos) by quiverfull(m): 1:50pm On Aug 28, 2017
Hmm...
Re: Buhari Meets Emefiele, Adeosun & Udoma Udoma (Photos) by MrOwonikoko: 1:50pm On Aug 28, 2017
baike:
to do what? to share Nigerians money or what?
Use ur...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Emefiele, Adeosun & Udoma Udoma (Photos) by Ghnaija(m): 1:50pm On Aug 28, 2017
More knowledge Mr President..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Emefiele, Adeosun & Udoma Udoma (Photos) by cytell56: 1:50pm On Aug 28, 2017
Re: Buhari Meets Emefiele, Adeosun & Udoma Udoma (Photos) by coolhamid(m): 1:50pm On Aug 28, 2017
Na so so meeting upandan without any meaningful development on the economy...
Meaning Nigerians that were doing better under previous administration have suddenly become jobless now due to poor governance
Re: Buhari Meets Emefiele, Adeosun & Udoma Udoma (Photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 28, 2017
chinoxstock:
Which flag is that?
Biafra
Re: Buhari Meets Emefiele, Adeosun & Udoma Udoma (Photos) by Abbeyme: 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
chinoxstock:
Which flag is that?

Thats the CinC insigna flag.

Commander of the Military.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Emefiele, Adeosun & Udoma Udoma (Photos) by kikake: 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
Buhari govt made Muslim pilgrims pay less for Dollar, than Industrialists who employ labour who have to pay higher for Dollar.

Now that Buhari is in town, Naira shall soon begin to have a free fall in value.
Re: Buhari Meets Emefiele, Adeosun & Udoma Udoma (Photos) by fixzylani: 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
Plunging Naira – Before You Blame Emefiele Look At Yourself

It is either I do not understand economics and how exchange rates work or a vast majority of us Nigerians still don’t get how we have wrecked our country with our own curious choices. Just this morning I was listening to the radio and the lady on air went on and on about how she thought CBN governor Godwin Emefiele was incompetent and should be sacked because the naira was now exchanging at 309 or so to the USD. That view pretty much echoes the sentiments expressed by many people I know and it amazes me that there are Nigerians who actually think there is some magic POLICY that can make the Naira strong in the near term. If my economics and my understanding of the way the world works are right,..

http://thenakedconvos.com/plunging-naira-before-you-blame-emefiele-look-at-yourself/

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Emefiele, Adeosun & Udoma Udoma (Photos) by burkingx(f): 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
grin....... GEJ met with Madam Ngozi n Co grin grin

Re: Buhari Meets Emefiele, Adeosun & Udoma Udoma (Photos) by bedspread: 2:12pm On Aug 28, 2017
abbaapple:
Y always Abbah kyari na Must he be around in every meeting Dis man strong in dis gov. Sha lipsrsealed
GOD BLESS U ABBAAPPLE.... immediately I saw him der again, I just said dt? What is it about Abba Kyari?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Emefiele, Adeosun & Udoma Udoma (Photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 28, 2017
You have been added to list of DAN members.
Dongreat:
Please guys let's ignore every tribalist on this forum and not reply their tribalism with tribalism but with silence.

b) make post to challenge agitation to breakup Nigeria,
c) like and share posts of other DANite and others from detribalised Nigerians .
d) automatically added to list of Danites detribalised and anti-breakup peeps
e) follow all listed Danites by clicking "follow" link on their profile page. You get to profile page go to url: Nairaland.com/moniker e.g. www.nairaland.com/genbuhari

illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongreat

Please copy this block of text and save it on your PC and then paste it to bottom of your posts.
Join our email list by emailing: wetinconsignme@asia.com as soon as you can manage to .
If you want to become a Danite, then you are already one, simply quote me to added to our list.
Re: Buhari Meets Emefiele, Adeosun & Udoma Udoma (Photos) by Abbeyme: 2:13pm On Aug 28, 2017
In my opinion, this office is not a suitable stop-gap for the person and office of the President. Just too small and not equip. Or what can explain the rationale behind placing books and files on laps - things that should naturally be placed on a table.

My penny.
Re: Buhari Meets Emefiele, Adeosun & Udoma Udoma (Photos) by morisnewrain(m): 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2017
chinoxstock:
Which flag is that?
Biafra flag
Re: Buhari Meets Emefiele, Adeosun & Udoma Udoma (Photos) by ehinmowo: 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2017
No workable economic plan so far. Hope govt can come up wit a more pragmatic approach. Forget dt rushed up paper call economic recovery and growth plan

Cawid.com( be a member today)
Re: Buhari Meets Emefiele, Adeosun & Udoma Udoma (Photos) by khayce: 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
please who knows anyone traveling from Lagos to abuja tonight here? contact or whatsapp me via 08063951701 its urgent and important
Re: Buhari Meets Emefiele, Adeosun & Udoma Udoma (Photos) by freedom96: 2:28pm On Aug 28, 2017
abbaapple:
Y always Abbah kyari na Must he be around in every meeting Dis man strong in dis gov. Sha lipsrsealed
Exactly what I pondered on.Perhaps COS position requires such.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Emefiele, Adeosun & Udoma Udoma (Photos) by adisabarber(m): 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2017
Presidential standard to show he is the C in C of the armed forces.

chinoxstock:
Which flag is that?
Re: Buhari Meets Emefiele, Adeosun & Udoma Udoma (Photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 28, 2017
The sight of this Kyari man makes me sick......thunder fire all kaduna mafia/cabal members in Jesus name angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Emefiele, Adeosun & Udoma Udoma (Photos) by lazeal: 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2017
PearlStreet:

Tribalism drives discussions, discussions drive traffic, traffic gives more views to adverts, more visible adverts increase revenue.

Look on the brighter side of things.
brighter side? are you joking or your brain disconnected? keep assuming brighter side until war reach your house and kill you and your family.
Re: Buhari Meets Emefiele, Adeosun & Udoma Udoma (Photos) by Elbowroom: 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
abbaapple:

Mumu

If your school principal Wan do meeting
His secretary no go de there?

You mumu don do

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Emefiele, Adeosun & Udoma Udoma (Photos) by agabusta: 2:58pm On Aug 28, 2017
chinoxstock:
Which flag is that?

Armed forces flag
Re: Buhari Meets Emefiele, Adeosun & Udoma Udoma (Photos) by mmb(m): 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2017
chinoxstock:
Which flag is that?
biafran flag
Re: Buhari Meets Emefiele, Adeosun & Udoma Udoma (Photos) by degamemaster(m): 3:22pm On Aug 28, 2017
chinoxstock:
Which flag is that?
That's our BIAFRAN flag. Even buhari knows that BIAFRA is at hand, and the only solution to his incompetent dry ass. common, give a round of applause for NNAMDI KANU, their nightmare.
Re: Buhari Meets Emefiele, Adeosun & Udoma Udoma (Photos) by PearlStreet(m): 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2017
lazeal:
brighter side? are you joking or your brain disconnected? keep assuming brighter side until war reach your house and kill you and your family.

Who is this frustrated nonentity?
Kindly keep your I'll manners within the confines of your unfortunate family.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ateke Tom Attends The Silverbird Man Of The Year Award In Lagos (Photos) / Atiku At The Tor Tiv's Palace In Benue (Video) / IGP Idris Ibrahim In Indonesia For Interpol Event In Style.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.